Persistent Connection Issues over two years

Discus and support Persistent Connection Issues over two years in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello r/xboxinsiders I have been experiencing these issues for about two years now, through multiple rings and Xboxs. I have reported these issues... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/K1ngW1CKED, Sep 17, 2020.

1. Persistent Connection Issues over two years

Hello r/xboxinsiders

I have been experiencing these issues for about two years now, through multiple rings and Xboxs. I have reported these issues multiple times, and I am afraid the issue is only getting worse.

To summarize, the Xbox Wireless Technology does NOT like the Insider program. Connection drops, is laggy, and just overall unreliable. The internet connection works just fine, oddly enough.

I have in my household all three versions of the Xbox One. The One S and the X have all had Insider Program software, and the OG Xbox One has not ever had anything Insider outside the app.

Now, over the course of the last two years I have been plagued with connection issues with my controllers. At first I did not suspect the Program, because of the reputation of Xbox controllers having a number of issues. But even with purchasing a new controller and having the same issues. Even after returning and exchanging the controller, the problem persisted. It was about that time I then assumed it was my Xbox One S and it's connection tech. So I upgraded to the X. Withdrew the One S from the Insider program, Uninstalled the build, and gave it to my gf. Guess what problems she's never seen? Her controller has never dropped its connection. It's never been laggy with the controls... It works perfectly fine.

Not even 2 hours into the new One X, low and behold... The issues followed me to a new console and new controller. This is when I truly started suspecting the Insider Program. My suspension was all but confirmed when I purchased the Turtle Beach Stealth 700 headset that utilizes Xbox Wireless Tech to directly connect to the Xbox for game and voice audio. And it is... Absolutely atrocious, for a lack of better terms.

The connection between the Xbox and headset is unreliable at best. The audio is laggy and robotic, as described by my friends who I converse with. The audio on the headset itself is more akin to a skipping record player than anything. The connection to the Xbox is dropped multiple times, longest was 5 whole minutes before it 'found' the Xbox again.

How here's the kicker. Every controller. The headset... All work perfectly fine as intended on the Original Xbox One. No dropped connections, crystal clear audio, no lag... Nothing.

So by process of elimation and a fair amount of money for a poor guy like me, I have determined that there is a problem with the Xbox Wireless tech and the Insider Rings. I have been in every Ring now and the problem seems to be more pronounced now in the Alpha Skip Ring than the others.

I am not exactly asking for help, more trying to bring awareness to this issue in hopes a fix can be made at some point. Obviously would love to be able to enjoy my games again, as this issue has now grown to a point that I cant trust my hardware in more serious gaming anymore.

I hope this reaches someone who can shed some light on this, or at least confirm my suspensions.

submitted by /u/K1ngW1CKED
    [link] [comments]

/u/K1ngW1CKED, Sep 17, 2020
  2. Cartoonite Win User

Frequent Repeated XBox Live Connection Interruptions

After two more weeks of dealing with the disconnection issues, I finally got a working network cable running up through the walls into the room and connected the 360 directly to the 2wire modem.

Sadly, however, the connectivity issues persist with this network setup.

Are there any other suggestions?
  3. Garmonbozia81 Win User

Merge Confirmation?

The guest account message suggests that you might have played while not logged into your account or not connected to the Live service. Since you continue to experience connection issues and are unable to merge progress from the two accounts, I suggest you
    run the Windows Update troubleshooter and go over some of the other solutions from our FAQ if the problem persists afterwards.

If none of the solutions work, please let us know.
  4. PhilipMyBowlski Win User

Xbox won't let me sign in.

mine is doing the same damn thing, im startin g to get pissed. I pay over $60 A year for this? Wow, im thinking that LIVE should be almost free if these issues persist, wtf!
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

Account Perma banned

Permanent suspensions are not handed out lightly and are either the effect of persistent breaking of the code of conduct or console/game modification.

Support has no jurisdiction over Enforcement issues, neither does anyone on the forums. As it is over 8 years since the action was taken, there is nothing that can be done.
  6. NatalieT1 Win User

Xbox audio extremely glitchy

I've tried two other headphones and it's continued to happen. I also tried two other controllers and the issue persisted.
Thema:

Persistent Connection Issues over two years

1. Persistent Connection Issues over two years - Similar Threads - Persistent Connection Issues

2. "Can't complete this process" / Persisting connection issues - Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Can't complete this process" / Persisting connection issues - Xbox 360: When I send friend requests or try to remove someone, it says "Cannot complete this process" , yet if i sign out and in, it shows that it works (friend request pending or removed from list)....
  3. There was a problem connecting to the Bingo server. If the problem persists, please check the ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There was a problem connecting to the Bingo server. If the problem persists, please check the ...: There was a problem connecting to the Bingo server. If the problem persists, please check the Bingo support page. Getting this message each time I go into Bingo....
  4. There was a problem connecting to the Bingo server. If the problem persists, please check the ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There was a problem connecting to the Bingo server. If the problem persists, please check the ...: I have had trouble logging in on the Bingo game for 2 days. This is the message I get...There was a problem connecting to the Bingo server. If the problem persists, please check the Bingo support...
  5. There was a problem connecting to the Bingo server. If the problem persists, please check the ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There was a problem connecting to the Bingo server. If the problem persists, please check the ...: This is constantly happening, why? 12052ad6-f9c3-43a1-86b2-2656823abc87
  6. There was a problem connecting to the Bingo server. If the problem persists, please check the ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There was a problem connecting to the Bingo server. If the problem persists, please check the ...: How can I get to Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened. what do I have to do to get there. How do I get the settings for Bingo? Please help. ee1d4f17-678f-4b1f-98ef-dc28995123f8
  7. There was a problem connecting to the Bingo server. If the problem persists, please check the ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There was a problem connecting to the Bingo server. If the problem persists, please check the ...: There was a problem connecting to the Bingo server. If the problem persists, please check the Bingo support page at Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened. two days now...
  8. There was a problem connecting to the Bingo server. If the problem persists, please check the ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There was a problem connecting to the Bingo server. If the problem persists, please check the ...: How much money is this going to cost me. Every time there is a server problem when I seem to win. ee143bac-9614-40ee-9250-8ba50635159d
  9. FIFA 14 Slow connection and persistent issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 14 Slow connection and persistent issues: Hi, I'm been experiencing problems on FIFA 14 since purchasing the Xbox One on it's release date. Initially, my problem was that I was constantly disconnected from my online matches on FUT. I...
  10. Persistent Xbox Live Multiplayer/ Party Connection Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Persistent Xbox Live Multiplayer/ Party Connection Issue: Here's hoping someone has any clue what, specifically, this could be caused by. Sorry for the essay but I figure this is like going to the doctor; don't want to leave a single symptom out. For...