Personal Hotspot Constantly Disconnecting on Xbox Series X

Discus and support Personal Hotspot Constantly Disconnecting on Xbox Series X in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; As I don’t have a proper network connection at home, I use my iPhone’s personal hotspot as a network connection for my home. However, I find that the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ToughWhisper915, Feb 20, 2021.

1. Personal Hotspot Constantly Disconnecting on Xbox Series X

As I don’t have a proper network connection at home, I use my iPhone’s personal hotspot as a network connection for my home. However, I find that the console is constantly disconnecting from my phone for seemingly no reason. No other devices have ever done this, my Xbox One S still works fine with the hotspot. I haven’t seen any acknowledgement of the issue on Xbox support, nor have I been able to fix it in any way, even after much troubleshooting. Can somebody please tell me how to fix the issue, or raise attention to it so it may be investigated? Thank you.

submitted by /u/ToughWhisper915
    [link] [comments]

/u/ToughWhisper915, Feb 20, 2021
  2. JRoss21 Win User

Xbox Series X Unstable Wired Network Connection, Ethernet.

I’m having the exact same problem with using my mobile hotspot on my series X, any other device works perfectly fine (ps4, xbox one X etc). It will connect perfectly fine, then all of a sudden disconnects for a matter of about 5-10 seconds then reconnects.
    Have spoke to microsoft support as of last night and they told me to change DNS settings and it hasn’t helped at all :(
  3. DeRpY SmUrFy300 Win User

Xbox Elite Series 2 Bluetooth disconnect issue

4. IainRossi Win User

Slow Download Speeds

Did you manage to fix the connectivity issue? My Series X constantly drops connection to xbox live/internet despite an ethernet cable being used.
  5. jamieclarke-BDEC5140 Win User

Netflix error NW-2-5 Xbox One

I have had exactly the same problem. After reading MarMattRach's post I connected my Xbox to the personal hotspot on my phone and netflix ran fine. After disconnecting then reconnecting to my router it works!
  6. StevenBremner Win User

HDMI pass-through, do you use it? And do you want it on Series X?

I use it constantly as my cable service is plugged into it so to me its extremely useful.

I hope it's included on the series x
Thema:

Personal Hotspot Constantly Disconnecting on Xbox Series X

1. Personal Hotspot Constantly Disconnecting on Xbox Series X - Similar Threads - Personal Hotspot Constantly

2. Muted person unable to unmute

in XBoX on Consoles
    Muted person unable to unmute: So I am in a party with a person and their friends and a few of my friends there’s a guy in the party. Both he and I have looked at the ability to unmute and try and add each other as friends but...
  3. I tried playing today but the games dont open.”the person who bought this needs to sign...

in XboX Insiders
    I tried playing today but the games dont open.”the person who bought this needs to sign...: I dont know when the update was but ppl are saying its because of that but when i was talking to my freinds on the app it worked fine.but now i cant even invite anyone.kinda freaked out when i...
  4. I can't personalize my gamer pic since last year

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't personalize my gamer pic since last year: I had a personalized profile pic on Xbox for a long time, but i wanted to change it. When I did, it said that "I should wait until they verify it's okay" and it's like this since last year. And...
  5. The person who bought this needs to sign in!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The person who bought this needs to sign in!: I'm trying to play Minecraft game I've not used in years, console just keeps saying "The person who bought this needs to sign in" I can't remember if my son or I bought the game? so I have both...
  6. Xbox HDCP connection issue - Series X will not play any of my personal media, physical or...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox HDCP connection issue - Series X will not play any of my personal media, physical or...: Just swapped my Xbox Series X with my Xbox One S and other than the new HDMI cord included with the Series X it’s hooked up exactly the same. However, with the new Xbox HDCP does not seem to be...
  7. Xbox Account | Move account Information as same person different email

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Account | Move account Information as same person different email: How do I move gamertag, funds balance and data to my new email address which is already part of the family group? 5a546449-7495-4d9f-b229-6ecadf31f8f1
  8. Xbox one S won’t connect to iPhone personal hotspot

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S won’t connect to iPhone personal hotspot: My Xbox one s was connecting to my iphone personal hotspot perfect fine for two days stright, then all go a sudden it decided to disconnect and now it wont connect. Its been like this for 3...
  9. Having trouble using an iPhone 6 personal hotspot on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having trouble using an iPhone 6 personal hotspot on Xbox One: I have been using my iPhone personal hotspot to game for the last year. Unfortunately it is my only option. It worked perfectly fine for me but ever since I downloaded the new dashboard it no...
  10. Can't connect to xbox live from personal hotspot.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live from personal hotspot.: For the past few days I've been unable to connect to xbox live through my iPhone 5s's personal hotspot. It worked just fine and now it isn't working. This is really frustrating and it's making me...