PES 2012-13

Discus and support PES 2012-13 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I didn't say anything when I couldn't RE-DOWNLOAD my previous purchase PES 2012, NOW they took PES 2013 off the Market and I cannot re-download it, why... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xXBOXxOne, Mar 31, 2014.

1. xXBOXxOne
    xXBOXxOne Guest

PES 2012-13

I didn't say anything when I couldn't RE-DOWNLOAD my previous purchase PES 2012, NOW they took PES 2013 off the Market and I cannot re-download it, why do they keep doing this??

:)

xXBOXxOne, Mar 31, 2014
  2. Snimo
    Snimo Guest
    Debating buying PES this year. Not sure about FIFA

I agree, the Euro 2012 DLC was really bad, i felt completely ripped off. Having said that though i will buy fifa 13, i think it plays better than PES. I'll just steer clear of any DLC PES 2012-13 :p

Snimo, Mar 31, 2014
  3. Jogos online

E ae galera me add ae eu jogo black ops 2 pes 13 ,fifa 13,lead for dead,gears of war judgment,forza horizon,ufc3,minecraft PES 2012-13 ;))E ae galera me add ae eu jogo black ops 2 pes 13 ,fifa 13,lead for dead,gears of war judgment,forza horizon,ufc3,minecraft PES 2012-13 ;))

Guara Junior11, Mar 31, 2014
  4. PES 2012-13

If the game has been taken from the Market it probably has something to do with Licences expiring. You should be able to redownload the game from your download history, if it's not in there then you really should phone xbox support to get it sorted for
    you. To access your history on the console goto settings - account - download history, then scroll down to your games, select it and download.

StuartATrueRed, Mar 31, 2014
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

PES 2012-13

If the game has been taken from the Market it probably has something to do with Licences expiring. You should be able to redownload the game from your download history, if it's not in there then you really should phone xbox support to get it sorted for
    you. To access your history on the console goto settings - account - download history, then scroll down to your games, select it and download.
  6. Snimo Win User

Debating buying PES this year. Not sure about FIFA

I agree, the Euro 2012 DLC was really bad, i felt completely ripped off. Having said that though i will buy fifa 13, i think it plays better than PES. I'll just steer clear of any DLC :p
  7. ubeep Win User

FIFA 12 Demo thoughts and feedback

8. MaryamoO-034E1FB9-E9 Win User

Getting diconnected form xbox live after 5-10 min gameplay

@swisse 89 i don't try it on Halo 4 juste on pes 14, pes 13 , virtua tennis and fifa 14 !!!
  9. WTBADU Win User

XBOX 360 GAMES e CONSOLA

Quanto tá PES 2012, Arkham City e Forza 4?
Thema:

PES 2012-13

1. PES 2012-13 - Similar Threads - PES 2012

2. PES - Unable to import option file

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PES - Unable to import option file: Hi I find it unacceptable that we on XBOX are unable to import option files for pes. It works perfectly fine on PC and PS4. I looked at previous post on this same issue on previous versions in...
  3. PES 2020: LEGENDS???????? WHERE?????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PES 2020: LEGENDS???????? WHERE?????: I bought Pes 2020 Legends... but it seems like no legends! No legends in the game!!!!! What's happening?? 2566dc8c-5762-494b-b851-3f20a700ad73
  4. PES Pro Evolution Soccer

in XBoX on Consoles
    PES Pro Evolution Soccer: Hola, quería saber si existe algún PES para poder descargar en Xbox 360 17a483bd-ef5b-439f-835e-7f00acdf9921
  5. Pes 2018

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pes 2018: Gostaria de adquerir esse jo, como faco? Nao acho mas ele na loja... nem online -[Translation - Would you like to guess this jo, as i do? I don't think so, but he's in the store. nor online]...
  6. eSports PES

in XBoX Games and Apps
    eSports PES: I downloaded eSports pes, the full version not lite. When I opened it I saw lite. It's quite painful because lite is a seperate game and doesn't have the full version. And I waited like 5days to...
  7. Pes 2018

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pes 2018: Hello, I bought Pes 2018 for Xbox 360 last week, but the game is totally out of date ... Neymar is still in Barcelona and I've tried everything, can I still update the game? His server was shut...
  8. PES 2018 won’t update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PES 2018 won’t update: Hey, I was recently playing PES 2018 on disc for my xb1, when I decided to uninstall and then reinstall the game due to it bugging a lot during gameplay. Now I’ve done this before, to success,...
  9. Matchday time to pes 2020 problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Matchday time to pes 2020 problem: Hi forum I have the pes 2020 via game pass the standard edition. I am from Europe. The game inside has some modes in standard time for online gaming. For example for users from America is in...
  10. myClub PES 2020 "Xbox one S"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    myClub PES 2020 "Xbox one S": I download pes 2020 lite on my console and it was working myClub well till the download of the new data asset, i I try to play myClub but it just keeps saying that it can't connect to pes 2020...