PES 2020

Discus and support PES 2020 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Eu quero option file no Xbox One a Microsoft só perde popularidade e se não colocar eu serei um dos que deixará o console ! (Translate ) I want the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ALLANK L GOMES, Sep 20, 2019.

1. PES 2020

Eu quero option file no Xbox One a Microsoft só perde popularidade e se não colocar eu serei um dos que deixará o console !

:)

ALLANK L GOMES, Sep 20, 2019
  2. Pedrito33400 Win User

PES 2020 / Mods

For PES 2020, it’s only can positive.

Just having the real kits and real name teams...
  3. RUBENSJUNIOR21 Win User

PES 2020

really got confusing, do you want the option file unlocked on xbox one?
  4. XBF Javier R Win User

PES 2020

Hello Allan,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, but we are unsure as to what this request is in regards to?

Could you clarify what is occurring on your Xbox One console, whether that be an error of some sort, so that we can provide the best possible help to resolve the issue?

Clarify this for us and we'll be right here awaiting your response.

Best wishes!
  5. Pedrito33400 Win User

PES 2020 / Mods

Yeah I know but option files are just an editing system that already exists more potential importing images, emblems etc

So nothing to do with cheating.
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

PES 2020 / Mods

Some mods won't be allowed if they can influence the outcome of a match in game. As certain gamers will take it up as cheating.

Most of the games that has mods support is single player focused with no option for multiplayer.

Like Skyrim and Fallout 4 foe example.
Thema:

PES 2020

1. PES 2020 - Similar Threads - PES 2020

2. PES 2020 / Mods

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PES 2020 / Mods: Hi, It’s very frustrating not to enjoy 100% of the game because we can’t import external files thanks to an option files d usb. But why Microsoft and Konami, since this licence is released on...
  3. PES 2020 for XboxOneS - doesn't work MyClub

in XBoX on Consoles
    PES 2020 for XboxOneS - doesn't work MyClub: Hello, help me please! I bought and installed on my XboxOneS PES2020 (Standard Edition). And I can’t turn on the network game mode "MyClub". However, it is not possible to accept the "privacy...
  4. Pes 2020, usb edit

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pes 2020, usb edit: Pes 2020, usb edit Hi, I'm one of the thousands of xbox players, playing with Pes 2020. I would like to understand and know from you why I pay a game 70 euros and do not have to have the same...
  5. Pes 2020 usb edit !!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pes 2020 usb edit !!!: Well ill like make this post see if we all can come together and if someone knows how to make complains... maybe if enough of us complain about it they will change it. as yall know edit files and...
  6. j arrive pas configure mon manete PES sony avec fil [Translation - I arrive not configure...

in XBoX on Windows
    j arrive pas configure mon manete PES sony avec fil [Translation - I arrive not configure...: voila ce que j ai installe les jeux blue sur mon pc et j arrive pas a configure avec ce jeux j ai installe x 360ce.32bit pour configure mais j arrive pourriez m aide SVP ----- [Mod...
  7. bought the game pes 2019....is it for xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bought the game pes 2019....is it for xbox 360: bought the game pes 2019....is it for xbox 360 e19899b3-abbd-41eb-8960-045c0a5d128c
  8. Option File PES 2019

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Option File PES 2019: WHY THE [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] WE CAN NOT HAVE IT MICROSOFT???? 6aa8376b-d27e-4d9b-a456-b60a9eedd57b
  9. PES 2019 "Test NAT Type" Issue on XBOX One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PES 2019 "Test NAT Type" Issue on XBOX One: Hello, Microsoft. I have an issue with Pro Evolution Soccer 2019, specifically on online gameplay. Currently on XBOX One, during an online match, whenever a player uses the "Test NAT Type" option...
  10. pes 2018

in XBoX Games and Apps
    pes 2018: oi preciso de ajuda,estou tentando atualizar meu pes 2018 tipo estadios,elencos e clubes,ligas... ja baixei o pacote de dados e tambem fiz a atualizaçao ao vivo ,mas continua da mesma forma,desde...