PES 2021 isn’t installing, keeps stopping at the “ready to start” stage, I’ve tried...

Discus and support PES 2021 isn’t installing, keeps stopping at the “ready to start” stage, I’ve tried... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I can install updates just fine submitted by /u/FPSJeff [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/FPSJeff, Oct 9, 2021.

1. /u/FPSJeff
    /u/FPSJeff Guest

PES 2021 isn’t installing, keeps stopping at the “ready to start” stage, I’ve tried...

/u/FPSJeff, Oct 9, 2021
  2. Schonhorst Win User

Gift card

I`ve tried to redeem it at my xbox, my pc and my iPhone. there Isn`t any error codes
  3. m4rtymcf1y Win User

American Dream?

No from a for sale sign,this is where the problem is isn`t it!?!?,JEEZ I was ignoring all the Rockstar knockers since September but this ones just ridiculous,i`ve blown my $500k now too!!
  4. TheoMacey Win User

Game installation

I have tried cancelling it and it hasn’t worked

It’s a disc

It’s a full game (F1 2021)

It’s a Xbox one

And it’s says installation stopped as soon as I press install
  5. Liam25mc Win User

Installing a game

I an installing it on Xbox One, and this issue occurs only with this game. During the installation it stops frequently but keeps going until it hits “Ready to Start” where it completely freezes
  6. Liam25mc Win User

Installing a game

Im trying that now. It keeps having the “Installation Stopped” error while downloading but i’ll see if it pauses again at “Ready to Start”
Thema:

1. PES 2021 isn’t installing, keeps stopping at the “ready to start” stage, I’ve tried... - Similar Threads - PES 2021 isn’t

2. pes 2020 problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    pes 2020 problem: hi, i have a problem: i have game pass ultimate and when I start to play pes 2020 it says that i don't have any subscription but if I open another game from game pass i can play it....
  3. Xbox Series X, Pes 2021 flickering while playing a match .

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X, Pes 2021 flickering while playing a match .: Hi, as the title say since playing the game on my Xbox Series X, the game has this issue and it's only while playing since the menu it's fine and all others xbox games are fine. Note that i didn't...
  4. Option File in PES 2021 on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Option File in PES 2021 on Xbox One: Hello. When Microsoft agrees to use Option File in the PES 2021 game? It's about uploading real squads, T-shirts, etc. Thanks d636a895-9e39-48d8-91c9-8e5032248ee5
  5. PES - Unable to import option file

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PES - Unable to import option file: Hi I find it unacceptable that we on XBOX are unable to import option files for pes. It works perfectly fine on PC and PS4. I looked at previous post on this same issue on previous versions in...
  6. PES 2020: LEGENDS???????? WHERE?????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PES 2020: LEGENDS???????? WHERE?????: I bought Pes 2020 Legends... but it seems like no legends! No legends in the game!!!!! What's happening?? 2566dc8c-5762-494b-b851-3f20a700ad73
  7. PES Pro Evolution Soccer

in XBoX on Consoles
    PES Pro Evolution Soccer: Hola, quería saber si existe algún PES para poder descargar en Xbox 360 17a483bd-ef5b-439f-835e-7f00acdf9921
  8. Pes 2018

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pes 2018: Gostaria de adquerir esse jo, como faco? Nao acho mas ele na loja... nem online -[Translation - Would you like to guess this jo, as i do? I don't think so, but he's in the store. nor online]...
  9. eSports PES

in XBoX Games and Apps
    eSports PES: I downloaded eSports pes, the full version not lite. When I opened it I saw lite. It's quite painful because lite is a seperate game and doesn't have the full version. And I waited like 5days to...
  10. Pes 2018

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pes 2018: Hello, I bought Pes 2018 for Xbox 360 last week, but the game is totally out of date ... Neymar is still in Barcelona and I've tried everything, can I still update the game? His server was shut...