Pessoas 2020 [Mod translation-Pes 2020]

Discus and support Pessoas 2020 [Mod translation-Pes 2020] in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Bom dia estou com problemas no jogo pes 2020,pois não consigo aumentar o tempo de jogo só mostra a opção de 5 minutos e não permite aumentar e tem... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Roque SandroDuarte, Feb 11, 2020.

1. Pessoas 2020 [Mod translation-Pes 2020]

Bom dia estou com problemas no jogo pes 2020,pois não consigo aumentar o tempo de jogo só mostra a opção de 5 minutos e não permite aumentar e tem outras opções que tbm não permite o acesso só poderem me ajudar agradeço.

[Mod translation-Good morning I'm having problems with the pes 2020 game, because I can't increase the game time, it only shows the option of 5 minutes and does not allow to increase and there are other options that also do not allow access, they
    can only help me thank you.]

:)

Roque SandroDuarte, Feb 11, 2020
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Roque,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help.

However, I'm not quite sure what time you are about referring to. I think you are talking about the match times which you can edit from the in-game menu. If you can't increase the game time, then you may be at the limit but I'm not sure what the longest
    match time you can actually choose.

Since this is a game specific question, you are better off asking Konami directly for help with in-game options: https://www.konami.com/wepes/2020_faq/0/eu/en/xboxone/
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Pes 2020

4. Pedrito33400 Win User

PES 2020 / Mods

Yeah I know but option files are just an editing system that already exists more potential importing images, emblems etc

So nothing to do with cheating.
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

PES 2020 / Mods

Some mods won't be allowed if they can influence the outcome of a match in game. As certain gamers will take it up as cheating.

Most of the games that has mods support is single player focused with no option for multiplayer.

Like Skyrim and Fallout 4 foe example.
  6. MorkyMork1991 Win User

PES 2020 / Mods

As you already know, that is a licensing issue between FIFA (the organisation, not the game) and Konami.
Thema:

1. Pessoas 2020 [Mod translation-Pes 2020] - Similar Threads - Pessoas 2020 Mod

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Invitation

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Invitation: Good morning, I was talking to Malia and she said this is the quickest way to reach you guys. My problem is: last year, I signed up to the Microsoft Flight Simulator beta, but I never received an...
  3. Xbox One X External HDD issue since 29/05/2020

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X External HDD issue since 29/05/2020: Anyone else having issues with their external HDD. I have had 2 drives connected to my xbox one x for the last few years, now console is only picking up one if them. I've gone through all the...
  4. Minecraft RTX Beta Discussion: Week of June 1, 2020

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft RTX Beta Discussion: Week of June 1, 2020: Discuss your experiences with the Minecraft RTX Beta on Windows 10 here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss your experiences with the Minecraft RTX Beta on Windows 10. If...
  5. Game Pass Ultimate Family Sharing - 2020

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Ultimate Family Sharing - 2020: I just upgraded to Game Pass Ultimate today because my kid really wanted to be able play games on the PC when the console was not available (since we have it on our main TV). We have X Box One S,...
  6. Xbox Games no longer tracking time played after new update (May 2020 update)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Games no longer tracking time played after new update (May 2020 update): None of my Xbox One games are tracking time played anymore after the new update. This feature is pretty important to me, so it's weird that it's just stopped working since the update. Is this...
  7. Quero adicionar pessoas para jogar online xbox360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quero adicionar pessoas para jogar online xbox360: Quero jogar xbox 360 online me add ai meu gamerteg : 9120066d-a9d5-4505-9b38-5dca527611c0
  8. vocês não tem respeito com as pessoas

in XBoX Games and Apps
    vocês não tem respeito com as pessoas: deixo aqui minha dica ,vocês não tem respeito com as pessoas pois varias vezes estes ano não consigo joga online pois o servidor esta indisponível,mas quando chega a data do vencimento da live...
  9. GTA V primeira pessoa e a atualizaçao

in XBoX on Consoles
    GTA V primeira pessoa e a atualizaçao: galera. o gta v em primeira pessoa é muito *** e queria saber se terá frist person para xbox 360. e outra. qual é dessa nova atualização do gta v no 360 ? to baixando agora....
  10. Procuro Pessoas Para Jogar Dishonored, Pes 2013 e kinect sports primeira e segunda temporada ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Procuro Pessoas Para Jogar Dishonored, Pes 2013 e kinect sports primeira e segunda temporada ...: Nick: Tenho Kinect! so add eu act! 931eea6e-14c5-4782-a64d-1f68d060fd65