Petition to bring old 360 UIs to the Series X as options in the settings (?)

Discus and support Petition to bring old 360 UIs to the Series X as options in the settings (?) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Anyone else like me that is always thinking about how much they miss their 360 and the UI used before the Slim 360 update UI came around and dreams of... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ThankGodforLSD, Aug 14, 2020.

1. Petition to bring old 360 UIs to the Series X as options in the settings (?)

Anyone else like me that is always thinking about how much they miss their 360 and the UI used before the Slim 360 update UI came around and dreams of it being on the SX? Think that was what, prior to 2010? There was one I really loved before that... the vertical list that you can scroll up and down on and then go right to see what each row contained. I’m too lazy to start a petition, but I think it’d be a great idea to at least make some noise and hope some higher up at Microsoft sees and hears this out! So spread the word and toss the idea around! After hearing they won’t be changing up the UI too much it’d be great if they backtrack on that and at least have some old 360 UIs in the console settings.

submitted by /u/ThankGodforLSD
    [link] [comments]

/u/ThankGodforLSD, Aug 14, 2020
  2. x EeMBe x Win User

The Simpsons Game Remastered

The BC team stopped working on 360 titles to bring all existing One games to series x. It is unknown if they will continue to work on 360 titles once series x releases.
  3. FreakRoach Win User

What do you expect from the Xbox Series X UI?

Xbox One UI is continuously going through enhancements and I believe it would be a similar UI for the series X with no major changes.
  4. TangentialShark Win User

No Kinect = No Awesome Features

@Zero Divided

The options button serves as the "start" button on current Xbox 360 controllers. It brings up the in-game UI.
  5. Droxcy Win User

Time Splitters!

I loved this game series, Really wished they would bring it back and I've seen a petition for it somewhere, Probably just can google it and find it.
  6. charlesbernier Win User

xbox one and xbox series x

Probably yes, because so far we saw that the UI from the series X is the same than the Xbox One, S and X. So yes, you should be able to play with friends on Xbox Series X.
Thema:

Petition to bring old 360 UIs to the Series X as options in the settings (?)

1. Petition to bring old 360 UIs to the Series X as options in the settings (?) - Similar Threads - Petition bring old

2. Original Xbox title. Is Xbox considering petitions of original Xbox games to add them into...

in XboX Insiders
    Original Xbox title. Is Xbox considering petitions of original Xbox games to add them into...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Uriel1227 [link] [comments]
  3. petition to make ahego profile pictured allowed as an xbox profile picture

in XboX Insiders
    petition to make ahego profile pictured allowed as an xbox profile picture: i set my pfp to an ahego face and it got tooken down in less than a day nothing harmful was in the photo just a drawn girl making a certain face i think this is a bit rude to what i like and it...
  4. Petition to have Microsoft release Sunrise by Fred V Grafix from Forza Horizon 4 (in its...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Petition to have Microsoft release Sunrise by Fred V Grafix from Forza Horizon 4 (in its...: I, and many others, believe the song is absolutely incredible. This seems to be a big topic in the community since launch that the song cannot be found anywhere besides youtube. Any answer as to...
  5. Let's petition Microsoft connect NASCAR 2015 backwards compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Let's petition Microsoft connect NASCAR 2015 backwards compatible: please I know there's got to be more out there who would want to see NASCAR 2015 made backwards compatible. the new NASCAR games are possible to play with a controller but we didn't have that...
  6. Petition! Free to play games without xbox live gold.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Petition! Free to play games without xbox live gold.: Guys lets remove live gold from free to play games. They are free and they should be completely free in any aspect. If PC and PS can give it to free without any subsription, i hope Xbox should as...
  7. Petition to Giants to bring 3rd party scripts to Xbox for Farming Simulator 17

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Petition to Giants to bring 3rd party scripts to Xbox for Farming Simulator 17: I have set up a petition to Giants to bring 3rd party scripts to Xbox One for Farming Simulator 17. If we can get Giants to change this via a update then Xbox One would have a wider range of mods...
  8. Petition to bring back a certain loved and popular character(do not enter if you have not ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Petition to bring back a certain loved and popular character(do not enter if you have not ...: ****Spoilers Below**** If, like me, you are upset about the loss of a certain buddy in the game, perhaps, you proceeded beyond a point of no return, unknowingly, and found yourself without this...
  9. i want to petition to bring need for speed most wanted servers back online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i want to petition to bring need for speed most wanted servers back online: and i mean the old most wanted before carbon and i need help finding out how to petition or request to bring it online because i have been playing it since ps2 and by the time i got an xbox 360...
  10. Petition to bring back UMVC3 and its costume pack dlc's to Xbox live marketplace.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Petition to bring back UMVC3 and its costume pack dlc's to Xbox live marketplace.: I'd like to start a petition to get the Xbox live marketplace to re-upload UMVC3 and its dlc costume packs. For being one of the most popular fighting games, alongside games like tekken, and...