pétition to have a One Piece game on Xbox 360

Discus and support pétition to have a One Piece game on Xbox 360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi everybody ! yeah I'm french but I have not of other choice than to come to see the UK community sorry If my spelling is "ugly" ^^ so, If I post... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VortexAniki, Aug 27, 2014.

1. VortexAniki
    VortexAniki Guest

Hi everybody !

yeah I'm french but I have not of other choice than to come to see the UK community

sorry If my spelling is "ugly" ^^

so, If I post today it's to say thah I create a pétition for give a One Piece vidéo-game on Xbox 360

why it would be necessary bought a console for a single game

of course the pétition is here: Eiichirō Oda: create vidéo game One Piece on Xbox 360

thank you everybody ! =D

:)

VortexAniki, Aug 27, 2014
  2. PhilMarck
    PhilMarck Guest
    One piece

Nappy @ "I think it sucks for the Xbox 360 to have no One Piece games. Consider PlayStation 3 has one game, One Piece will finally come to Xbox 360".

-

If it isn't this, I guess it's pretty close to what he means.

PhilMarck, Aug 27, 2014
  3. SniperKraft
    SniperKraft Guest
    One piece

I think it's *** it for the
    X box 360 no One Piece
    games gibs.

Consider weckseln to already because
    1 game on the Playstation 3. One piece
    will finally have to box

SniperKraft, Aug 27, 2014
  4. pétition to have a One Piece game on Xbox 360

Petitions are not allowed on these forums. In any case, it is entirely up to the publisher, Bandi-Namco games whether they port their games to the Xbox 360/One.

Obsessive Power, Aug 30, 2014
  5. PhilMarck Win User

One piece

Nappy @ "I think it sucks for the Xbox 360 to have no One Piece games. Consider PlayStation 3 has one game, One Piece will finally come to Xbox 360".

-

If it isn't this, I guess it's pretty close to what he means.
  6. theDeathBerry Win User

One Piece Shonen Jump

I dont want anything more than i want an One One Piece game for the Xbox 360. One Piece: Kaizoku Musō came out for the PS3 and it looks amazing.
  7. sigilbreaker Win User

XBOX ONE NEED A ONE PIECE AND NARUTO SHIPPUDEN EXCLUSIVE PLUS MORE ANIME GAMES THAT YET TO COME LIKE J STARS VICTORY

If they make a one piece for xbox one id play as law for like a few months straight

If they make a naruto for xbox one id just play as kiba for a few weeks straight,

One piece would be better since one piece hasn't got a game for xbox yet, for naruto it could just be a console transfer from 360 to

If they added either the xbox one would probably get a few people to switch consoles
  8. YokedDoughnut9 Win User

One Piece Shonen Jump

we all want one piece for xbox 360
  9. iNb4 Ownage Win User

One piece

[quote user="SniperKraft"]

I think it's *** it for the
    X box 360 no One Piece
    games gibs.

Consider weckseln to already because
    1 game on the Playstation 3. One piece
    will finally have to box

[/quote]Please in your future posting, work on your grammar and spelling. None of that even made any sense.
Thema:

1. pétition to have a One Piece game on Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - pétition Piece game

2. I can't get any Bingo collection pieces

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get any Bingo collection pieces: I got tired of Microsoft Bingo some time ago and uninstalled it. Recently I decided to play again and downloaded a current version. I still have 1 more set of collection pieces in each of the last...
  3. Jigsaw - size of pieces in trays

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jigsaw - size of pieces in trays: Is there any way to adjust the size of pieces displayed in trays? The giant default size of pieces placed in trays makes the trays pretty much useless. ece4f7c4-9fab-48d4-80e6-b14059caccb7
  4. Mixpot where's my One Piece World Seeker?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Mixpot where's my One Piece World Seeker?: I've watched the whole stream of Microsoft Xbox on mixer, then I was looking on my account for any sign that I won the Mixpot, so I found on my billing Black Desert, but I wanted Once Piece World...
  5. Jigsaw: moving pieces causes accidental edge scrolling

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jigsaw: moving pieces causes accidental edge scrolling: In MS Jigsaw when I have locked the view it still moves if I am holding a piece and get to close to the edge. It didn't use to be like this and I was just wondering if there was any way to change...
  6. One piece burning blood achievement error

in XBoX on Consoles
    One piece burning blood achievement error: In the one piece burning blood campaign there's an achievement for clearing whitebeards chapter, i have completed it 100% yet i never got the achievement, which causes my other achievements to...
  7. Left stick broken issue have they addressed the issue with the cheap piece of plastic breaking ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Left stick broken issue have they addressed the issue with the cheap piece of plastic breaking ...: I have had 5 controllers break playing NHL did they fix this issue ? ea4fe813-a751-46ab-90aa-9d02c4465326
  8. Not all the pieces are moveable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not all the pieces are moveable: I come across puzzle pieces which are not moveable while playing Microsoft Jigsaw. This happens with distressing regularity. On the whole, the Jigsaw game is not quite up to snuff. Another...
  9. Bingo "Collection Pieces" missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bingo "Collection Pieces" missing: What happened to the Bingo "Collection Pieces"?? They are not showing up. Not in any luggage. Not anywhere!! 4bb390df-8e7a-4489-a888-d4f3fad38ee2
  10. Premium Microsoft Jigsaw Ponte Sant'Angelo Italy is missing 3 pieces on RHS edge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Premium Microsoft Jigsaw Ponte Sant'Angelo Italy is missing 3 pieces on RHS edge: Any troubleshooting steps for missing Pieces? d08fc78f-9b29-46d8-933c-1122ec9ab221