Peyote hallucinations Easter Egg

Discus and support Peyote hallucinations Easter Egg in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Videos have been popping up on YouTube about the peyote plants you can find in GTA V (marked with little red flags). When you take the peyote, you... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JetCityGambler, Nov 19, 2014.

1. Peyote hallucinations Easter Egg

Videos have been popping up on YouTube about the peyote plants you can find in GTA V (marked with little red flags). When you take the peyote, you change into a random animal -- chicken, seagull, dog, cat, cow, etc. Check it out:

[View:]

:)

JetCityGambler, Nov 19, 2014
  2. Vega_Obscura
    Vega_Obscura Guest
    Rather interesting rumble patterns while playing Sunset Overdrive...

Probably an OverCharge easter egg...

Vega_Obscura, Nov 19, 2014
  3. TheShreve
    TheShreve Guest
    What was the hardest achievement you've got?

The hardest achievement I have ever gotten was the Little Lost Girl achievement from Black Ops 2. The easter egg on the map Origins. It was hard not only because of the long complicated easter egg on the relatively difficult map, but because my friend broke it 75% of the way through... twice.

TheShreve, Nov 19, 2014
  4. BLACK SABBATH-952FF3 Win User

Do you think there will be Terminals and Easter Eggs?

Easter eggs? No, definitely not..... I kid. Is there a game made today without Easter eggs???
  5. Patrick M. Martin Win User

Shangri-La Easter Egg Help

So do you need help with the Shangri-La easter egg, or the Moon easter egg? Or Both?
  6. HarleyTripleX Win User

Headless Horseman

Oh an Easter Egg duh on me ! I have yet to find any Easter Eggs are they colored ?
  7. Varakharne Win User

Final Fantasy XXVII Easter Egg or Confirmed Title?

I thought the purpose of Easter eggs is to find them hidden ? This is a poster in plain sight,not sure if Id consider that a "Easter egg".
  8. CRUZZifer Win User

Headhunter 1: TK's Bloody Harvest (10/22)

Thema:

Peyote hallucinations Easter Egg

1. Peyote hallucinations Easter Egg - Similar Threads - Peyote hallucinations Easter

2. Black Ops lll Easter Eggs!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops lll Easter Eggs!: Can i do all the DLC Easter Eggs solo except Shadow of Evil, Ascension, Shangri-La? 9bcd6951-75db-4e8f-89e8-58a3c0e01050
  3. Let's Talk About Easter Eggs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Let's Talk About Easter Eggs: Hey all! Its ya boi , some people just call me Game. Sorry I was absent last night, its finals week so I've got a lot going on right now. Lol. Anyways, you all know what time it is, it's time to...
  4. Happy Easter Everyone! What's on the play list this weekend?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Happy Easter Everyone! What's on the play list this weekend?: I think I'll be on the hunt for credits in Elite: Dangerous, and playing a bit of Nier: Automata on the single player front. Then on the multiplayer side, probably playing some PUBG and Rocket...
  5. Arris Arris VMS1100: thanks xbox for ruining my kids Easter

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Arris Arris VMS1100: thanks xbox for ruining my kids Easter: Arris (Set-top Boxes) Arris VMS1100: thanks xbox for ruining my kids Easter what do you mean bleeding your account dry? d74674d6-f2e9-4871-af74-e83beacb0fbe
  6. Easter Day promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Easter Day promotion: On Easter we purchased the Easter Day Xbox live 3 months for 9.99. I’ve never used Xbox live before but only purchased it because of the Easter egg special on the home screen of my Xbox was...
  7. origings easter egg

in XBoX Games and Apps
    origings easter egg: Hello guys At me in game if you want to do the origings easter egg with me. Looking for a good communicative team, english or dutch, to do the easter egg. IGN: . Looking forward to play with...
  8. Any reason why Xbox One games cost more than PS store games during the Easter Sales?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any reason why Xbox One games cost more than PS store games during the Easter Sales?: I tend to buy my digital games on Xbox and games in general but this time was looking through the PS store and the same games are £3-5 cheaper there, same game, same publishers ect so why do they...
  9. easter eggs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    easter eggs: hey anyone need help with any easter eggs let me know i will gladly help 99986712-e9ae-486f-99d4-01d065653b5c
  10. EASTER EGG IDEA

in XBoX on Consoles
    EASTER EGG IDEA: You guys should make an easter egg where Cortana can be replaced with master chief when ever you say "Hey Cortana" 9801ee1a-b0a2-4f10-b43e-1dc1cbc065ad