Pfp ban

Discus and support Pfp ban in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; While playing Xbox with my friends my pfp got banned it was stupid I admit but it is preventing me from talking and am confused since I haven’t said... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Halopiero34, May 25, 2022.

1. Halopiero34
    Halopiero34 Guest

Pfp ban

While playing Xbox with my friends my pfp got banned it was stupid I admit but it is preventing me from talking and am confused since I haven’t said anything bad to anyone and didn’t do anything for me not to be able to talk

:)

Halopiero34, May 25, 2022
  2. Dani.B Win User

Profile picture ban/support

By posting an appeal, I can ask questions reasoning why my pfp was ban, right?
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Pfp ban

Hi Halopiero34! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Customer support can’t assist with suspensions or enforcement actions. They don’t have access to enforcement details. Keep reading for info on how to inquire about your current suspension.

Any player that meets the following criteria can submit a case review:

Has an active enforcement action.

The enforcement's duration is greater than 24 hours in length.

The enforcement was issued in the last 12 months.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-onli...
  4. Smwutches Win User

pfp banned

5. StuartATrueRed Win User

pfp

Download the Xbox app, then launch it, select your gamerpic in the top right corner of the app, and select view profile, then select your gamerpic from your profile, and then you can change your gamerpic on there. Bear in mind, custom gamerpics are not
    supported on the app at this time. Only the Xbox One console currently supports custom gamerpics.
  6. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

The pfps

Would you mind if I asked what exactly you're talking about when you mention "administer X... bot"? If you're speaking about the moderators that are here on the forums from time to time, they are in fact real people... there's just no real way to answer
    the questions about the gamerpics being disabled without the responses being some what cookie cutter and repetitive.

Currently, no one knows when the feature will be re-enabled so we can change our pfp's again. The decision was made in light of recent world events concerning the COVID-19 pandemic. Microsoft/Xbox Support weren't exempt from most stay-at-home orders made
    in the United States for people to have to work at home if at all possible. This is why certain features across Xbox Live have been disabled, as people find ways to connect and occupy their time... Xbox Live has experienced a lot of server stress. Out of this
    with thousands of new users coming in almost every day, a lot of people are probably getting reported for various things... one of those things the report system works for is the profile picture system. So, for moderation purposes to ease some of the stress
    on the Enforcement Team... these certain features will be gone temporarily.

There's a notice about it on the Xbox Support homepage. Any updates about it will be found there and/or on the Xbox Support Twitter as they're released... because currently, no one really knows how things are going to be moving forward. Patience is a virtue
    in these trying times.

https://beta.support.xbox.com/

https://twitter.com/XboxSupport
Thema:

Pfp ban

1. Pfp ban - Similar Threads - Pfp ban

2. Am I allowed to have a anime profile picture as my xbox pfp?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Am I allowed to have a anime profile picture as my xbox pfp?: I wanted to change it to hinata from naruto, am I allowed to? Here is the photo. [img] da31dcd4-e625-4ee6-8ee9-faa943066f1d
  3. Hello, I am currently on my xbox app and it is not letting me use a custom pfp? Why would...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello, I am currently on my xbox app and it is not letting me use a custom pfp? Why would...: Hello, I am currently on my xbox app and it is not letting me use a custom pfp? Why would this sort of thing happen? [img] 8f8022df-a5f8-4882-b2ef-f35a203e0807
  4. Transparent PFP

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transparent PFP: Why are transparent gamerpics no long working? It just adds a white backround for some reason. 8bb52019-951b-4d83-8c01-693519a63c1e
  5. Xbox App Windows 10, No Custom PFP button available.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox App Windows 10, No Custom PFP button available.: So, I'm using the Xbox app on Windows 10, and want to change to a custom PFP. I thought I knew where the button was, but upon me entering the "Edit Gamerpic" menu, it doesn't show an option for a...
  6. My custom pfp won't change to a new one

in XBoX on Consoles
    My custom pfp won't change to a new one: Hello everybody so I have a problem, when I try to change my pfp it won't change and I got this problem a week ago I think and I don't know how to make it change to the new one I have. And idk...
  7. my pfp doesn't change or takes days to, and when it does it goes back to other pictures i...

in XboX Insiders
    my pfp doesn't change or takes days to, and when it does it goes back to other pictures i...: Been trying to change it and it either takes long or just changes to a picture i had before but not really to the one im changing it. any ideas of what is happening? or is the system just slow...
  8. Pfp not working ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Pfp not working ?: I’ve tried to change back to my gamerpic but it won’t change and now I have a default picture 06d11d20-4ea4-44f2-8022-619ab6e0b014
  9. pfp wont change

in XBoX Accessibility
    pfp wont change: Hello, for some reason ive tried over 20 different pfps on xbox and none of them seemed to change my original one. i have all my settings right or maybe i dont idk but what can i do to fix this?...
  10. pfp banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    pfp banned: So i was just choosing a profile picture that i liked and then i got pfp ban and there wasnt nudity or anything so i dont know why i got pfp banned 60a71edb-c35a-4a7e-a20b-342da8dc2a77