PGA2K21

Discus and support PGA2K21 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Was wondering if XBOX might would reach out to HB Studios and see if they could get a response to the several issues and glitches this game has,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 63Breeze, Oct 30, 2020.

1. 63Breeze
    63Breeze Guest

PGA2K21

Was wondering if XBOX might would reach out to HB Studios and see if they could get a response to the several issues and glitches this game has, constantly getting booted from games and losing our virtual coins, players not aligned correctly when its their
    shot, several of us have tried reaching out but get no response, We know we are a small demographic of games played but that doesn't mean we deserve sub standard game or support. ReaperReject63

:)

63Breeze, Oct 30, 2020
  2. dempup Win User

Refund pga2k21 tour

Hi Jake.

Have you been playing the game before requesting a refund, then you will usually get turned down. And no, unfortunately there is not another option other then the request refund at support.
Thema:

PGA2K21

1. PGA2K21 - Similar Threads - PGA2K21

2. Refund pga2k21 tour

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund pga2k21 tour: I want to refund the game that i bought digitaly but i got denied is there another way to refund it? 4ca336ea-9e03-4699-9f47-ba215d1f68e7