Phantasy Star Online 2 - NP1002 Error

Discus and support Phantasy Star Online 2 - NP1002 Error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If you didn't know by now, the PC release for PSO2 has been an absolute disaster. From needing file permissions, to the game deleting itself, not being... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by philiphuynh2, Jul 4, 2020.

1. philiphuynh2
    philiphuynh2 Guest

If you didn't know by now, the PC release for PSO2 has been an absolute disaster. From needing file permissions, to the game deleting itself, not being able to do a clean un-install, countless GB's worth of files hidden on my SSD. After overcoming all of
    that. Now I'm getting an NP1002 error, which suggests it may be linked to something with Windows Defender. Any tips out there?

:)

philiphuynh2, Jul 4, 2020
  2. BiOHAZARD 901 Win User

Golden Days?

I'd say..

Ps2 FFXI

-

Dreamcast, Unreal Tournament, Phantasy Star Online ver 1 and 2

-

Xbox - Unreal Championship, Soldier of fortune, and again Phantasy Star Online.
  3. Photonimus Win User
  4. ImSoBeautEVIL Win User

XBOX ONE new game wishlist

Phantasy Star Online 2 ...or Alan Wake 2. :)
  5. Emo Goggles Win User

What games will you be playing into 2020 ?

ready for Phantasy star universe online 2 and the new halo.
  6. BiOHAZARD 901 Win User

Xbox originals

Unreal championship, Phantasy Star Online and Soldier of Fortune 2 for me.
Thema:

1. Phantasy Star Online 2 - NP1002 Error - Similar Threads - Phantasy Star Online

2. Phantasy Star Online 2 for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Phantasy Star Online 2 for PC: I know this has been a big issue. I read so many forums and guides. I had the game run fine for a few days but than launcher won't start. I uninstall the game so many times which is also a pain in...
  3. Phantasy star Online 2 app

in XBoX on Windows
    Phantasy star Online 2 app: Phantasy star Online 2 app on my PC will not launch and I can't uninstall the app. Please help. 264b6bcb-6da6-41eb-86c8-9bf63a2d9961
  4. Phantasy Star Online 2 has no in-game audio. Very strange.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Phantasy Star Online 2 has no in-game audio. Very strange.: Well, it's another strange day. When I installed Phantasy Star Online 2 and tried to play it, the game has no in-game audio. ec0dbf96-5d23-4bd9-af7b-6d80bec3088b
  5. Unable to chat, whisper, join, or send invites in Phantasy Star Online 2 (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to chat, whisper, join, or send invites in Phantasy Star Online 2 (PC): Hello, I am confident I know what the problem is from digging through various forums, but...my account isn't showing the necessary settings under xbox.com/privacy . I made a reddit post sharing...
  6. Phantasy Star Online 2 question on Ship access

in XBoX on Windows
    Phantasy Star Online 2 question on Ship access: Hello, I recently got PSO2 but changed my Xbox Live name shortly after I started - didn't like what I had before. After I did so, I'm unable to sign into the Ship (server) my friend and I are...
  7. Cant uninstall Phantasy star online 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant uninstall Phantasy star online 2: I installed and set up Phantasy star online 2 trough the microsoft store, and it worked just fine, once. I reset mi pc, and the app donsent launch the client and i cant uninstall the game. Adn for...
  8. Phantasy Star Online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Phantasy Star Online: Im having a weird issue with my xbox account and the game phantasy star online . My xbox account is unable to play Phantasy Star Online 2 for unknown reasons. Im able to play it on my second...
  9. phantasy star online 2 on xcloud?

in XboX Insiders
    phantasy star online 2 on xcloud?: you guys think PSO 2 would do great on xcloud? let me know your thoughts down below. thanks in advance! submitted by /u/Vipercube [link] [comments]
  10. Phantasy Star Online 2 Game Pass Perks Unavailable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Phantasy Star Online 2 Game Pass Perks Unavailable: I redeemed the PSO2 Game Pass perks before the exploits but never received my items. Now the option is unavailable and my PSO2 "Fresh Finds" premium shop says unavailable for investigation. How do...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pso2 error np1002