Phantasy star online 2 perk bundle didn't give me a full code

Discus and support Phantasy star online 2 perk bundle didn't give me a full code in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So toady at around 1:12AM I decided to use the pso2 code in the perks but when I used the code 1. I didn't get a full code 2. the code just perk just... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FearfulBlazed, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Phantasy star online 2 perk bundle didn't give me a full code

So toady at around 1:12AM I decided to use the pso2 code in the perks but when I used the code 1. I didn't get a full code 2. the code just perk just straight up disappeared. Now I never used one of these perks before so I don't know if they are supposed
    to disappear like that. So I tried the Sea of Thieves and I got a full code and a separate tab popped up under my redeemable code with your codes and Sea of Thieves is there and I have also redeemed the smite code altho it has not show up in your codes it
    has been redeemed and is in my library for DLC. So next I go to pso2 and I literally look through every tab all my fashion options mail nothing. Next I go to manage apps you know maybe its chilling there I got no luck there either. Next I do the usual restart
    xbox and game still no luck. So now i'm lost I don't know what to do I did all of the virtual agent suggestions no luck there as well. Now i'm waiting for customer service to up back up and or for the pack to just magically show up. Also excuse this picture
    quality and if I have missed any trouble shooting please let me know.
    Phantasy star online 2 perk bundle didn't give me a full code [​IMG]

Phantasy star online 2 perk bundle didn't give me a full code [​IMG]

:)

FearfulBlazed, Mar 20, 2020
Thema:

Phantasy star online 2 perk bundle didn't give me a full code

1. Phantasy star online 2 perk bundle didn't give me a full code - Similar Threads - Phantasy star online

2. Phantasy Star Online 2 Game Pass Perks Unavailable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Phantasy Star Online 2 Game Pass Perks Unavailable: I redeemed the PSO2 Game Pass perks before the exploits but never received my items. Now the option is unavailable and my PSO2 "Fresh Finds" premium shop says unavailable for investigation. How do...
  3. No Ultimate Perk for Phantasy Star Online 2 (USA)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Ultimate Perk for Phantasy Star Online 2 (USA): For some odd reason the perks for PSO2 do not show up in the perk page, has it been removed or is this just a bug? 2411a67c-0ee0-48ab-afc1-3e4729542459
  4. Phantasy Star Online 2 Open Beta Date

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Phantasy Star Online 2 Open Beta Date: Looks like we have a release date for the open beta for PSO2 in case you missed the closed test, March 17th! Your progress will also carry over to the main game as well....
  5. Phantasy Star Online 2 Achievements Revealed.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Phantasy Star Online 2 Achievements Revealed.: https://www.trueachievements.com/n40900/phantasy-star-online-2-achievement-list-and-file-size-revealed File size and achievement list has been revealed. I hope that mean a release is coming soon!...
  6. Phantasy Star Online 2 Not showing up to download.

in XboX Insiders
    Phantasy Star Online 2 Not showing up to download.: [IMG] Phantasy Star Online 2 isnt showing up in the downloads section of the Xbox Insider app. Is it coming back before the Beta is over or am I doing something wrong? I've read it would be...
  7. A second server is open on Phantasy Star Online 2

in XboX Insiders
    A second server is open on Phantasy Star Online 2: Exactly what it says on the tin submitted by /u/Somenecromancer [link] [comments]
  8. Phantasy Star Online 2 Closed Beta Test FAQ

in XboX Insiders
    Phantasy Star Online 2 Closed Beta Test FAQ: Attention all Deumans, Humans, CASTs, and Newmans! The Phantasy Star Online 2: Closed Beta Test starts this weekend. Have you signed up yet? We know you have questions about the beta, so check...
  9. Phantasy Star Online 2 beta pre-install now available

in XboX Insiders
    Phantasy Star Online 2 beta pre-install now available: Go to the hub, insider content, click the game and go to view in store. It's 68.40 GB Edit: looks like it's rolling out in waves so might not work for everyone. submitted by /u/jtrainacomin...
  10. Phantasy Star Online 2 Beta Pre-Download (Windows 10)

in XboX Insiders
    Phantasy Star Online 2 Beta Pre-Download (Windows 10): I am new to the Xbox insider hub and my PSO2 beta says joined on the games menu. When I click on it there is no option for the early download today. I scrolled through some posts in new and don't...