Phil Spencer Announces Sony And Microsoft Strategic Partnership | Bringing Games to more...

Discus and support Phil Spencer Announces Sony And Microsoft Strategic Partnership | Bringing Games to more... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Sounds like a good idea. but with how corporations run things these days id be surprised if its as good as it sounds. but remaining hopeful ill be able... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XxDorasBKPKxX, May 18, 2019.

1. Phil Spencer Announces Sony And Microsoft Strategic Partnership | Bringing Games to more...

Sounds like a good idea. but with how corporations run things these days id be surprised if its as good as it sounds. but remaining hopeful ill be able to play against some PlayStation gamers

:)

XxDorasBKPKxX, May 18, 2019
  2. GrimParrot Win User

Phil Spencer Announces Sony And Microsoft Strategic Partnership | Bringing Games to more Platforms

If this is a step towards a world where I can buy a game and choose which hardware to play it on freely, all for it.
  3. Blackau Win User

Phil Spencer Announces Sony And Microsoft Strategic Partnership | Bringing Games to more Platforms

What we all want.... Xplay!
  4. freerunninglou9 Win User

this sounds amazing would like to see them work together on a co-console
  5. Tentacle Touchy Win User

Curious just what this may lead to. As of now, we'll just have to assume things and hope for the best :)
  6. Morveous Win User

I believe it will be a one way relationship. PlayStation gamers will benefit more.
Thema:

Phil Spencer Announces Sony And Microsoft Strategic Partnership | Bringing Games to more...

1. Phil Spencer Announces Sony And Microsoft Strategic Partnership | Bringing Games to more... - Similar Threads - Phil Spencer Announces

2. XBOX Head Phil Spencer confirms that the XBOX Scarlett is only one console

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Head Phil Spencer confirms that the XBOX Scarlett is only one console: [IMG] submitted by /u/GNOnline [link] [comments]
  3. What are you thought on Phil Spencer?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What are you thought on Phil Spencer?: The way the mandate of Xbox has changed under his leadership is a good thing in my opinion. All about the gamer. So many things has been added for us gamers to be able to enjoy what we love....
  4. Phil Spencer

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Phil Spencer: Should he be sacked, if the next console flops?! ec55727b-82b2-4acc-ab0a-3ca123ee9a3c
  5. Merry christmas Bill Gates and Phil spencer (������)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Merry christmas Bill Gates and Phil spencer (������): So i have an American friend that sends me Resident Evil 4 as *Merry Christmas* Gift... And i need to start with the joke since here, i cant even renden the game....�� Were is the problem with...
  6. Phil Spencer Confirms Only Select Original Xbox Games Are Coming To BC!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Phil Spencer Confirms Only Select Original Xbox Games Are Coming To BC!: [img] Click Bait! c3630a98-40ff-46be-a7fb-d2fcd1323114
  7. Will Phil Spencer Announce Xbox Forum Updates At E3 This Year?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Phil Spencer Announce Xbox Forum Updates At E3 This Year?: [img] ... or is everyone still loving the last one? :P 7ecbf4e5-b746-4f38-a0f6-693c71cc8565
  8. Phil spencer is killing xbox!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Phil spencer is killing xbox!: Im a long time hardcore xbox fan been one since the beginning, but over the last few years it has been on decline i barely buy games anymore and when i do they pretty much suck and all of the few...
  9. Phil Spencer Says He Played Some Games On An Early Scorpio Unit And The Console Looked Right!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Phil Spencer Says He Played Some Games On An Early Scorpio Unit And The Console Looked Right!: Click Bait! This is fantastic news for those who thought that Scorpio would be ugly! 8f2fa409-f824-4db7-b1b7-40c088c0195e
  10. Phil Spencer Confirms "Will Be Fun Year" In A Tweet!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Phil Spencer Confirms "Will Be Fun Year" In A Tweet!: See The Tweet! d9776b9c-c2c8-4a9c-a8ec-0427c3434be0