Philips 42PFL5405H: Help with my HD smart TV.

Discus and support Philips 42PFL5405H: Help with my HD smart TV. in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; Philips (Televisions) 42PFL5405H: Help with my HD smart TV. Hello Carson W., Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We are happy to hear that you... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by Carson W., Mar 4, 2019.

1. Carson W.
    Carson W. Guest

Philips (Televisions) 42PFL5405H: Help with my HD smart TV.
    Hello Carson W.,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We are happy to hear that you are interested in joining the Xbox family! The Xbox forums are utilized to support Xbox products and services. We encourage others to post any questions, discussions or issues on the
    Xbox forums. This thread is geared toward supporting the HDMI adapter. Therefore, we recommend reaching out to the manufacturer of the HDMI adapter. We will be locking this thread since it goes against the

Xbox forum guidelines
    . We hope the manufacturer can get everything resolved for you, and we can't wait to have you join the Xbox family. Thank you again, and we hope this helps!

:)

Carson W., Mar 4, 2019
  2. XBF Leonzo G Win User

Hello Carson W.,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We are happy to hear that you are interested in joining the Xbox family! The Xbox forums are utilized to support Xbox products and services. We encourage others to post any questions, discussions or issues on the
    Xbox forums. This thread is geared toward supporting the HDMI adapter. Therefore, we recommend reaching out to the manufacturer of the HDMI adapter. We will be locking this thread since it goes against the

Xbox forum guidelines
    . We hope the manufacturer can get everything resolved for you, and we can't wait to have you join the Xbox family. Thank you again, and we hope this helps!
  3. RomkaZzz Win User

Philips 42PFL5405H: Xbox ONE + PHILIPS 4K TV chopping

Try to change HDMI cable and connect it to HDMI 1 input.
  4. zmaster2XXX Win User

Help with my HD smart TV.

You should use an HDMI cable instead of component. It will fix most of your issues.
  5. XBF Chris J Win User

Philips 42PFL5405H: i can not connect to my tv tuner.

Hello WideGiant,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. I'm sorry to hear your TV tuner is not working. This link should be able to help you with troubleshooting steps, whether it is bad signal or no signal at all :

Over-the-air TV on Xbox One

From that link, select "Troubleshoot your over-the-air tuner"

Let us know the results!
  6. Eason LeeXB Win User

Slow aim

LG 42LN575V 42 Inch Full HD 1080p Freeview HD LED Smart TV How could i make a model of my Tv?
Thema:

1. Philips 42PFL5405H: Help with my HD smart TV. - Similar Threads - Philips 42PFL5405H Help

2. HDR washed out on Xbox One X and S on Philips HDR1000 monitor.

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDR washed out on Xbox One X and S on Philips HDR1000 monitor.: Hello everyone. I recently bought for the last Black Friday the combo new monitor + Xbox One X. The monitor I chose, after seeing numerous reviews, was the Philips Momentum 436M6VBPAB 43" 4K...
  3. Philips 42PFL5405H: How do enable CEC on an Xbox One?

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Philips 42PFL5405H: How do enable CEC on an Xbox One?: Philips (Televisions) 42PFL5405H: How do enable CEC on an Xbox One? Sorry but Xbox does not support HDMI CEC signals. It would be great and I do hope they implement that into the next generation...
  4. Philips 42PFL5405H: Philips 4K HDTV vs XBox One

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Philips 42PFL5405H: Philips 4K HDTV vs XBox One: Philips (Televisions) 42PFL5405H: Philips 4K HDTV vs XBox One (and I'm the one losing the fight...) Hi there E.J, Thanks for the reply here in Xbox Forums. Unfortunately, we do not have the...
  5. Philips 42PFL5405H: Screen ratio

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Philips 42PFL5405H: Screen ratio: Philips (Televisions) 42PFL5405H: Screen ratio Is it in games only or dashboard as well? a5f02252-0a00-40cd-83f7-316ef105d2d1
  6. Philips 42PFL5405H: i can not connect to my tv tuner.

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Philips 42PFL5405H: i can not connect to my tv tuner.: Philips (Televisions) 42PFL5405H: i can not connect to my tv tuner. Hello WideGiant, Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. I'm sorry to hear your TV tuner is not working. This link...
  7. Philips 42PFL5405H: I have a Philips TV and can't configure xbox to controll it

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Philips 42PFL5405H: I have a Philips TV and can't configure xbox to controll it: Philips (Televisions) 42PFL5405H: I have a Philips TV and can't configure xbox to controll it Hello, I was just wondering if anyone could help me with this issue. I change the TV on my original...
  8. Philips 42PFL5405H: Xbox ONE + PHILIPS 4K TV chopping

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Philips 42PFL5405H: Xbox ONE + PHILIPS 4K TV chopping: Philips (Televisions) 42PFL5405H: Xbox ONE + PHILIPS 4K TV chopping Try to change HDMI cable and connect it to HDMI 1 input. e9fb6690-5b33-4b73-87f6-394c6871f14f
  9. Philips 42PFL5405H: this mom needs some help

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Philips 42PFL5405H: this mom needs some help: Philips (Televisions) 42PFL5405H: this mom needs some help it would be best to invest in a new tv, besides the picture quality, the gaming would suffer because of an older much slower tv hertz....
  10. Philips 42PFL5405H: My Xbox one won’t work on my smart tv

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Philips 42PFL5405H: My Xbox one won’t work on my smart tv: Philips (Televisions) 42PFL5405H: My Xbox one won’t work on my smart tv My Xbox one won’t work on my smart tv, I’m not sure why, if it’s because my Xbox is malfunctional or if it’s something with...