Philips HTS3371D: Guide me how I can hear my audio from my Xbox to play through my home theater

Discus and support Philips HTS3371D: Guide me how I can hear my audio from my Xbox to play through my home theater in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; Philips (Audio/Video Receivers) HTS3371D: Guide me how I can hear my audio from my Xbox to play through my home theater Guide me how I can hear my... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by sookiT09, Dec 25, 2017.

1. sookiT09
    sookiT09 Guest

Philips HTS3371D: Guide me how I can hear my audio from my Xbox to play through my home theater

Philips (Audio/Video Receivers) HTS3371D: Guide me how I can hear my audio from my Xbox to play through my home theater
    Guide me how I can hear my audio from my Xbox to play through my home theater?

:)

sookiT09, Dec 25, 2017
  2. SrgtDonut
    SrgtDonut Guest
    Audio Receiver Philips hts3371d/f7 Not Listed

Hi All,

I just recently bought an Xbox One and am trying to set up my audio receiver. I have a Philips hts3371d/f7. The Xbox One has just the "hts3371d" without the "/f7"

I selected the hts3371d, but it will not control the power or volume.

Any ideas how I could manually either enter the remote code for the hts3371d/f7, a formal place to request this model to be added, or other ideas?

SrgtDonut, Dec 25, 2017
  3. XBF Erick C
    XBF Erick C Guest
    Xbox One X hub has sound, but one guide has no sound!!

Hey there Tx!

Sorry to hear you are running into issues with the Sound. If you have not already gone through this support article for "How to connect
    your Xbox One to your Home Theater system for live TV
    ." It will show you how exactly to connect to get audio to enjoy your Cable through the One Guide app.

If you have already gone through this, let us know so that we can further assist.

XBF Erick C, Dec 25, 2017
  4. XBF Erick C Win User

Xbox One X hub has sound, but one guide has no sound!!

Hey there Tx!

Sorry to hear you are running into issues with the Sound. If you have not already gone through this support article for "How to connect
    your Xbox One to your Home Theater system for live TV
    ." It will show you how exactly to connect to get audio to enjoy your Cable through the One Guide app.

If you have already gone through this, let us know so that we can further assist.
  5. TheRealToddHo Win User

AV Receiver issue with volume control

Stud, I'm having the same issues as above with my Philips HTS3371D. I've tried all the remote codes I could find to no avail. Any suggestions? Thanks!
  6. laxnigel Win User

Philips HTS3371D: Can I sync my Philips sound bar to my Xbox One remote?

Hey there! Thanks for the question.

At this time, the feature you are asking about isn't available. You cannot control your soundbar with an Xbox One Media Remote.

In order to do this, you would need either: 1) and IR emitter OR 2) A Kinect sensor. You would then need to follow the guide at https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/live-tv/set-up-live-tv

^Even if you do this, I can't guarantee it will work correctly.

Please also note: ONLY basic functions of 3rd-party, compatible devices will work through the One Guide. Advanced functions will still require the devices specific remote control.

Let me know if you have more questions!

Thanks!

~NNigel
  7. IJustWant2Win Win User

Xbox One Preview updates

I received an 15th of August Beta update last Friday, since then, I can not watch cableTV as the volume constantly cycling up an down. I did a factory reset to my XBO in hopes of fixing the issue but it's still not working.

I made 3 separate calls to XBO CUSTOMER SUPPORT to get help but today, they told me I had to contact BETA support on the forums and express my concerns and get a resolution. I've tried to access the beta forum but I either have a bad link or I am not authorized
    to make an entry.

I need help in a bad way since my XBO is useless to me if I cannot watch cable through my XBO. Please tell me what I need to do.

How do I fix my XBO SO I CAN USE IT?

Where and how do I make beta forums entries?

MY ISSUE:

I can not watch cableTV. The volume constantly cycling up an down. Video is not affected. At no other time is my audio affected. (Playing games/ YouTube/ DVD/ BLURAY/ MUSIC Audio is OK)

After the factory reset, all my beta testing apps are gone and I can't find the to re-install.

My set up:

CABLE BOX -HDMI->XBO -HDMI-> TV -optical cable-> LG Home Theater BLURAY Player & Sound System. Cables all new.

What I did to trouble shoot my issue.

I removed the XBOX ONE from the equation and hooked up all of my equipment minus the XBOX ONE...

Through my surround sound system I tested:

- my DVD player... No issues.

- my XBOX 360... No issues

- my Cable box... No issues

Swapped Out my living room cable box with my bedroom cable box... No issues.

- my Apple TV... no issues

- my iMac... No issues.

Audio was flawless, clear and constant in all the previous test.

Seeing that my LG Home Theater Sound System worked properly, I attempted to try my XBOX ONE again.

THIS TIME, I reconnected my XBO turned it on, went into settings & preformed a factory reset. I let it run through the complete process which included a reboot. I re-logged into my XBL account, downloaded BLURAY app, ran the initial set up for my cable
    tv, audio and did another complete reboot to include disconnecting power before I rebooted my XBO.

ONCE READY:

I proceeded to test & verify:

- XBO BLURAY player App 20+ minutes of a movie... No LG Home Theater Sound System issues.

- In game audio... No LG Home Theater Sound System issues.

- YouTube APP... No LG Home Theater Sound System issues.

As soon as I went back to play my cable Tv through the XBO, the audio skipping issue returned. I flipped through numerous channels, audio skipping still there.

I then check my BLURAY, YouTube & in game audio. No audio skipping issue noted.

Back to the XBO cable TV, the audio skipping returned.

This has got to be a software issue associated with 15AUG update. I did not have any problems prior to this. If it's not software related, I don't know what it can be?

Please let me know what I need to do.

LG Home Theater Sound System SN: LHB 953

Comcast Motorola Cable Box SN:DCX3400

TV Samsung UN55C6300 SN:Z1R93CNZ301221

XBO BETA OS VERSION

6.2.11494.0 (xbl_rel_1409.140812-1200) fre

Gamer tag is.

EMAIL IS: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***
  8. IJustWant2Win Win User

Live TV issue after August update

I received an 15th of August Beta update last Friday, since then, I can not watch cableTV as the volume constantly cycling up an down. I did a factory reset to my XBO in hopes of fixing the issue but it's still not working.

I made 3 separate calls to XBO CUSTOMER SUPPORT to get help but today, they told me I had to contact BETA support on the forums and express my concerns and get a resolution. I've tried to access the beta forum but I either have a bad link or I am not authorized
    to make an entry.

I need help in a bad way since my XBO is useless to me if I cannot watch cable through my XBO. Please tell me what I need to do.

How do I fix my XBO SO I CAN USE IT?

Where and how do I make beta forums entries?

MY ISSUE:

I can not watch cableTV. The volume constantly cycling up an down. Video is not affected. At no other time is my audio affected. (Playing games/ YouTube/ DVD/ BLURAY/ MUSIC Audio is OK)

After the factory reset, all my beta testing apps are gone and I can't find the to re-install.

My set up:

CABLE BOX -HDMI->XBO -HDMI-> TV -optical cable-> LG Home Theater BLURAY Player & Sound System. Cables all new.

What I did to trouble shoot my issue.

I removed the XBOX ONE from the equation and hooked up all of my equipment minus the XBOX ONE...

Through my surround sound system I tested:

- my DVD player... No issues.

- my XBOX 360... No issues

- my Cable box... No issues

Swapped Out my living room cable box with my bedroom cable box... No issues.

- my Apple TV... no issues

- my iMac... No issues.

Audio was flawless, clear and constant in all the previous test.

Seeing that my LG Home Theater Sound System worked properly, I attempted to try my XBOX ONE again.

THIS TIME, I reconnected my XBO turned it on, went into settings & preformed a factory reset. I let it run through the complete process which included a reboot. I re-logged into my XBL account, downloaded BLURAY app, ran the initial set up for my cable
    tv, audio and did another complete reboot to include disconnecting power before I rebooted my XBO.

ONCE READY:

I proceeded to test & verify:

- XBO BLURAY player App 20+ minutes of a movie... No LG Home Theater Sound System issues.

- In game audio... No LG Home Theater Sound System issues.

- YouTube APP... No LG Home Theater Sound System issues.

As soon as I went back to play my cable Tv through the XBO, the audio skipping issue returned. I flipped through numerous channels, audio skipping still there.

I then check my BLURAY, YouTube & in game audio. No audio skipping issue noted.

Back to the XBO cable TV, the audio skipping returned.

This has got to be a software issue associated with 15AUG update. I did not have any problems prior to this. If it's not software related, I don't know what it can be?

Please let me know what I need to do.

LG Home Theater Sound System SN: LHB 953

Comcast Motorola Cable Box SN:DCX3400

TV Samsung UN55C6300 SN:Z1R93CNZ301221

XBO BETA OS VERSION

6.2.11494.0 (xbl_rel_1409.140812-1200) fre

Gamer tag is.

EMAIL IS: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***
Thema:

1. Philips HTS3371D: Guide me how I can hear my audio from my Xbox to play through my home theater - Similar Threads - Philips HTS3371D Guide

2. HDR washed out on Xbox One X and S on Philips HDR1000 monitor.

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDR washed out on Xbox One X and S on Philips HDR1000 monitor.: Hello everyone. I recently bought for the last Black Friday the combo new monitor + Xbox One X. The monitor I chose, after seeing numerous reviews, was the Philips Momentum 436M6VBPAB 43" 4K...
  3. My philips tv doesnt turn off when I turn on/off the xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    My philips tv doesnt turn off when I turn on/off the xbox: well I have already check in configuration and it seems that it is connected, even the xbox says: if xbox turn off, the tv turn off, I dkn if it is the tv or the xbox please help...
  4. TWO XBOX ONE X CONNECTED TO THE SAME PHILIPS TV HDMI PORT BUT REACTING DIFFERENTLY...

in XBoX on Consoles
    TWO XBOX ONE X CONNECTED TO THE SAME PHILIPS TV HDMI PORT BUT REACTING DIFFERENTLY...: Two Xbox One X consoles connected to the same HDMI port of a Philips TV, but reacting differently! That's my problem: my xbox one x shows all the green check marks for hdr games but my brother's...
  5. Philips 42PFL5405H: How do enable CEC on an Xbox One?

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Philips 42PFL5405H: How do enable CEC on an Xbox One?: Philips (Televisions) 42PFL5405H: How do enable CEC on an Xbox One? Sorry but Xbox does not support HDMI CEC signals. It would be great and I do hope they implement that into the next generation...
  6. Philips 42PFL5405H: Philips 4K HDTV vs XBox One

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Philips 42PFL5405H: Philips 4K HDTV vs XBox One: Philips (Televisions) 42PFL5405H: Philips 4K HDTV vs XBox One (and I'm the one losing the fight...) Hi there E.J, Thanks for the reply here in Xbox Forums. Unfortunately, we do not have the...
  7. Philips 42PFL5405H: Screen ratio

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Philips 42PFL5405H: Screen ratio: Philips (Televisions) 42PFL5405H: Screen ratio Is it in games only or dashboard as well? a5f02252-0a00-40cd-83f7-316ef105d2d1
  8. Philips 42PFL5405H: Help with my HD smart TV.

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Philips 42PFL5405H: Help with my HD smart TV.: Philips (Televisions) 42PFL5405H: Help with my HD smart TV. Hello Carson W., Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We are happy to hear that you are interested in joining the Xbox family! The...
  9. Philips HTS3371D: Can I sync my Philips sound bar to my Xbox One remote?

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Philips HTS3371D: Can I sync my Philips sound bar to my Xbox One remote?: Philips (Audio/Video Receivers) HTS3371D: Can I sync my Philips sound bar to my Xbox One remote? Hey there! Thanks for the question. At this time, the feature you are asking about isn't...
  10. Audio Receiver Philips hts3371d/f7 Not Listed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio Receiver Philips hts3371d/f7 Not Listed: Hi All, I just recently bought an Xbox One and am trying to set up my audio receiver. I have a Philips hts3371d/f7. The Xbox One has just the "hts3371d" without the "/f7" I selected the...