phone contact

Discus and support phone contact in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My son and I are fuming. I have not been able to reach anyone by phone to help him. When I called the contact number for support they told me to go... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FeistyGosling90, Oct 6, 2019.

1. phone contact

My son and I are fuming. I have not been able to reach anyone by phone to help him. When I called the contact number for support they told me to go online and request a call. It would "save me time". When I went online there was no access to a phone number
    request. Instead, I was supposed to state my problem online to a virtual "helper". I could not input anything into the box. It has been about 45 minutes now of running around in circles. How can I reach a live tech support person???????????????????????????

:)

FeistyGosling90, Oct 6, 2019
  2. Zero420override Win User

phone contact

All you have to do is choose the " request a call back" option. I know it's not really fair having to wait to do it on their schedule but that's really the only option.
  3. sandy the hippy Win User

phone contact

How about you maybe let is know what the issue is, and we could maybe help you and your son solve it
  4. onyxishere Win User

Contact Phone #

Click the link below and follow the instructions to have support call you

support.xbox.com/contact-us

If you'd like to call them and you live in North America you can dial 1-800-469-9269
  5. Jowster12 Win User

phone contact

Hello,

You can contact Microsoft support and respond to their voice command bot on there and request a call back on there.

Hope I could help,

-
  6. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

phone contact

When you talk to the virtual agent. Ask it a question. Keep answering no when it asks if it answered your question. Then there should be options for live chat and call back. When you click call back you have to give your phone number and some other
    info. Then it will tell you how many minutes it should take for them to call you. Make sure you are near a cell phone, tablet or pc to be logged into your email. They will ask for an email address or gamertag. An email will be sent with a verification
    number. I have only contacted support once, they called me back faster than the estimated time and were very friendly. Oh and when they call the caller id will say toll free call.
Thema:

phone contact

1. phone contact - Similar Threads - phone contact

2. Why cant we contact xbox via email or phone anymore?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant we contact xbox via email or phone anymore?: Why cant we contact xbox via email or phone anymore? Im having problems with achievements and game compagny ask me to call xbox service but theres no number or email anymore. Forum dont help at...
  3. MY CONTROLLER TO BE REPAIRED NO CONTACT THEY NEVER ANSWER THE PHONE.

in XBoX on Consoles
    MY CONTROLLER TO BE REPAIRED NO CONTACT THEY NEVER ANSWER THE PHONE.: PLEASE CALL ME I WANT TO REPAIR THE CONTROLLER Sport-Red S/N: [Mod Removed - Personal Information] - bought 2 weeks ago. My phone number: [Mod Removed - Personal Information] - Laurent. noone...
  4. Delete Contacts On Windows 10 Phone

in XBoX on Mobile
    Delete Contacts On Windows 10 Phone: There are a number of contacts that appear in the People>Contact list of my Windows 10 phone. I have the latest updates. When I select the "Select" icon on the bottom of the screen, it allows me...
  5. Does anyone know how to get in contact on the phone with Xbox!?!?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know how to get in contact on the phone with Xbox!?!?: This has been an issue for at least a few weeks for me now, I want to talk to someone from Xbox because I can't play any of my games because I keep getting errors ((0x8027025a) and (0x800705b4))....
  6. Deleted Xbox contacts still showing on my windows phone

in XBoX on Windows
    Deleted Xbox contacts still showing on my windows phone: I have deleted all my xbox live friends but unfortunately all of my friends are still seen on my windows phone. Is there a way to remove the xbox live friends from winodws phone. I think this is...
  7. Need a working phone number to contact about Xbox issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need a working phone number to contact about Xbox issue: My sons xbox account was hacked and working with microsoft live chat seems to have made things worse. Is there a phone number or an email address where I can contact them? Someone they took down...
  8. Contact phone number to dispute billing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Contact phone number to dispute billing: Anybody have a number to get a real person? 0a57f5a9-585c-4935-b519-a301876dc4e8
  9. Phone Number for contacting XBOX Enforcement Team

in XBoX Accessibility
    Phone Number for contacting XBOX Enforcement Team: Can anybody provide the number to get in contact with the XBOX LIVE Enforcement Team ?? efde57aa-7c17-4c8f-886d-ef5289c357da
  10. Xbox Contact 1.855.991.3099 Xbox Contact Number Xbox Contact Phone Number

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Contact 1.855.991.3099 Xbox Contact Number Xbox Contact Phone Number: Xbox Contact 1.855.991.3099 Xbox Contact Number Xbox Contact Phone Number Xbox Help Number Xbox Contact Phone Number Xbox Helpline Number Xbox Customer Service Number Xbox Phone Number Help Center...