Phone Number

Discus and support Phone Number in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I recently changed my phone number. How do I change it on Xbox/Microsoft account? b0916e05-1f32-42b8-84d5-a73010196ca8 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SPRMN2K20, Aug 7, 2019.

1. SPRMN2K20
    SPRMN2K20 Guest

Phone Number

I recently changed my phone number. How do I change it on Xbox/Microsoft account?

:)

SPRMN2K20, Aug 7, 2019
  2. VernierSlake Win User
  3. II Kenjo II Win User

Phone Numbers

MS securtiy isnt working as it should anyway.. my CC info was stolen of the Xbox one .. and i still cant find a Flipping number to phone MS about this
  4. Bone Jester Win User

Phone Numbers

Its sold as a security issue, its more about tracking and knowing where you are and future point of sales.
  5. baddie265 Win User

phone number

y cant i talk to someone on the phone for my question
  6. Smwutches Win User

phone number

Thema:

Phone Number

1. Phone Number - Similar Threads - Phone Number

2. where is the phone number of support team? Browser support cant figure out my controller...

in XBoX on Consoles
    where is the phone number of support team? Browser support cant figure out my controller...: my xbox one s controller doesnt work well. lb key doesnt work i tried to chat support but there is no reserve supporter so i cant do anything where is the number of support team?...
  3. Why is it that MS or Xbox does not have a direct phone number to call?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it that MS or Xbox does not have a direct phone number to call?: The call back feature is good but you need to get through all the non sense bots and questions in order for you to reach the callback request. In AU/NZ, they have a direct phone support number to...
  4. Xbox Account got Hacked and the person changed my back up Email and took my Phone Number off.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account got Hacked and the person changed my back up Email and took my Phone Number off.: afew days ago i was in the middle of a game on my Xbox when out of no where it kicked me out of my profile and said i was signed in on another Xbox, a few Mins later i get a Text from Microsoft...
  5. xbox live and microsoft phone number

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox live and microsoft phone number: When I dial there number I get "go to xbox/support ... good buy" Microsoft can make there money but cant talk to us? [Mod removed-inappropriate] is going on. 2b99ebd9-9a01-4192-ac37-00d6a6bebec9
  6. Why microsoft won't accept my textfree phone number?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why microsoft won't accept my textfree phone number?: I been using textfree phone number to login my microsoft account with my xbox one in few year old but now it won't accept it. Please help. I really want to use my old textfree phone number. I...
  7. Not my phone number on xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Not my phone number on xbox: Randomly my xbox isn’t letting me sign into my account it makes me put in the password and the phone number. But the problem is that is not or any of my family members phone number. I fix it on my...
  8. Changed phone number in my hotmail account and now i can't login on my xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changed phone number in my hotmail account and now i can't login on my xbox: Hello Microsoft ! I changed my number yeasterday to get my new phone number to be correct on my account. Now when i try to login on my Xbox it just sits there and ends up just telling me im not...
  9. Support Phone number

in XBoX on Consoles
    Support Phone number: Is there a way to call anyone at Microsoft about my account? I've had it with the auto attendants and virtual support. 2ad304dc-1275-42b5-936c-59e526dd3741
  10. Forgotten pass, email/alternate email and phone numbers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forgotten pass, email/alternate email and phone numbers: Was told by customer service on phone to try to escalate here. Have no old email to send password reset to or any of the old phones to text reset to. she said creating this account will get me...