Phony Halo Infinite Flight Invite?

Discus and support Phony Halo Infinite Flight Invite? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have not received an email or any message on the official site regarding a flight invite, but just noticed a message dated this past Wednesday from... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/spumoon, Oct 3, 2021.

1. /u/spumoon
    /u/spumoon Guest

I have not received an email or any message on the official site regarding a flight invite, but just noticed a message dated this past Wednesday from "Xbox" on the app which reads:

"Thanks for being a Halo Insider! We’re giving you an opportunity to play Halo Infinite this weekend. You can pre-load the Halo Infinite multiplayer technical preview today by installing the Xbox Insider Hub app and joining the “Halo Infinite - Insider” program (if you haven't already). Multiplayer play sessions start this Friday, October 1. To learn more and begin downloading, select below on console."

Underneath the message is a "Learn More" button. when I click that button, I get this:

Are you sure you want to go to xbox-insider2://FlightDetailsPage/FLT_PINK_PIRATES_20200622? This will open in a new app.

Even with the Xbox app installed I was unable to follow this link. I just installed Xbox insider hub, and that app responds to the link, but none of the announcements correspond to the message I received. There is nothing I see that allows me to accept this "flight invite" anywhere on the app after following the Learn More button link. Any thoughts?

submitted by /u/spumoon
    [link] [comments]

/u/spumoon, Oct 3, 2021
  2. Fast Chet Win User

2020... what game are you most excited about?

Halo Infinite and Flight Sim.
  3. H3PA80R Win User

What is YOUR most anticipated game coming to the next generation of consoles?

Halo Infinite, the new Flight Sim, Cyberpunk 2077 for me.
  4. XBF-Spartan Win User

Halo Infinite Flight - Unable to sign in

HI KarakasCZE,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums! We are sorry to hear that you could not participate in the recent Halo Infinite Flight. For future flight issues please visit the following Halo Infinite Support Site to potentially remedy any issues you may be having. Errors & Issues FAQ – Halo Insider Support (halowaypoint.com)
  5. SinistralSpark8 Win User

Which games do you most expect in the game year 2020?

Hard one, I have 4 in my mind right now, Halo Infinite, MS Flight Simulator, Ori and Minecraft Dungeons. Halo is my favorite one but all of them I really want to play right now.
  6. MateusFontana Win User

Xbox insider hub, Halo infinite technical preview for PC problems

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community.

We appreciate your coming to the Xbox community. From what I saw the Halo Infinite Flight on PC, can only be downloaded by steam. To download follow the instructions contained in the article below, there is the necessary information on how to download from Xbox and PC.

https://www.windowscentral.com/halo-infinite-be...

*We thank you in advance for contacting us, I hope this can help you.
Thema:

1. Phony Halo Infinite Flight Invite? - Similar Threads - Phony Halo Infinite

2. Halo Infinite Not Launching

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite Not Launching: Hi, Halo Infinite does not launch to a window, it should be appearing as a full-screen application. It is visible in Task Manager as shown in the picture. My troubleshooting steps:...
  3. Error trying to download Halo Wars 2 on PC.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error trying to download Halo Wars 2 on PC.: Okay so I have owned this game on my xbox for a long while now and heard it was available on PC through the xbox play anywhere thing. However when I try to install it on PC I get the error code...
  4. Constant crashes while playing Halo Infinite

in XBoX on Consoles
    Constant crashes while playing Halo Infinite: Greetings! I want to confess that I feel quite frustrated and I need help. Okay, I have been since November 15 with problems like many playing Halo Infinite Multiplayer, my console is an...
  5. I get error code 0x80073d05 everytime i try to install Halo Infinite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I get error code 0x80073d05 everytime i try to install Halo Infinite: Everytime Infinite gets to 49% I get the error code 0x80073d05. I've looked up a ton, tried uninstalling and reinstlling gaming services, the xbox and store apps, and a few other things as well...
  6. Halo Infinite on PC won't install past 49% 0x80070005 error.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite on PC won't install past 49% 0x80070005 error.: Can anyone please help with the above problem? I'm trying to pre-install Halo Infinite through Game Pass on PC. I've; 1. uninstalled/re-installed the xbox app. 2. reset the microsoft store, 3....
  7. Halo infinite will close randomly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo infinite will close randomly: Hi Just got off the phone with Microsoft which was no help, they didn't even know where to look. Basically after launching Halo Infinite, either shortly after it loads in the menus, in the...
  8. Booted from lobby when trying to ply halo mcc online with Xbox S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Booted from lobby when trying to ply halo mcc online with Xbox S: I have a new Xbox S and play halo MCC on game pass. Every time I try to join a game, I get into the loading screen and then I am booted out with no explanation as to why. It has happened maybe 90%...
  9. Halo Infinite Graphics Card Requirement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo Infinite Graphics Card Requirement: My GPU is Intel(R) Iris(R) Plus Graphics. I can see the minimum and recommended requirements for halo infinite, but that doesn't tell me if my GPU is fine. As of now, I am unable to run the game...
  10. PHONY Ban (CONTACT ME XBOX STAFF I NEED HELP)

in XBoX on Consoles
    PHONY Ban (CONTACT ME XBOX STAFF I NEED HELP): I been trying to be professional and nice. I made a post yesterday talking about this and didnt see any replies and didnt get any messages or anything. Cant find the thread now so I don't know...