Physical to Digital

Discus and support Physical to Digital in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is there any way to transfer a physical disc into a digital license without paying another $60 dollars? 670a8b99-15e4-464e-a93a-2596af17bbba Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by brianskeith, Jan 22, 2014.

1. brianskeith
    brianskeith Guest

Physical to Digital

Is there any way to transfer a physical disc into a digital license without paying another $60 dollars?

:)

brianskeith, Jan 22, 2014
  2. pn_taylor
    pn_taylor Guest
    Physical to Digital question

Your saves are all up in the cloud and will work fine irrespective of your copy being digital or physical same goes for DLC, it'll all work fine. As Smwutches says, the only difference now is that you don't need the disc

pn_taylor, Jan 22, 2014
  3. Auswulf
    Auswulf Guest
    Games, digital or disc ?

Physical copies of games FTW. I prefer physical copies over digital as I like to have them displayed. Physical copies and digital copies each have pros and cons though.

Auswulf, Jan 22, 2014
  4. AiA Calichin
    AiA Calichin Guest

Physical to Digital

No. If you think about it people would just buy a game and make it a digital license return the game and basically they got the game for free. But good question Physical to Digital :) I thought that myself when I first got my Xbox

AiA Calichin, Jan 22, 2014
  5. x24hrs2livex Win User

Digital or Physical?

Digital. I tend to get a $5-10 discount and I dont get charged tax so I am saving a few bucks.
  6. smileskybird Win User

Digital or Physical?

It's a mixture. Arcade kind of games and Minecraft I'd get digitally as don't want to worry about a disc for those games.

To summarise a debate. Digital you don't need to worry about getting up to change a readable disc or loosing it or damaging it (kids or if you have a party). The cons with Digital is it's generally more expensive than prices which authorized retailers can
    sell it for and they can sell it below RRP and for those of us on normal ADSL Broadband speeds not Fibre with a monthly data cap limit I can see why several peps would still want to go for disc, also disc offers you a PHYSICAL copy and generally a 30-90 day
    warranty and you can sell it easily. Even the games I hardly play on Xbox 360 haven't sold them I just keep them or they gather some dust.
  7. Cottonjaws Win User

Digital or Physical?

Previously physical but with a broken blu ray drive I may switch to digital.... I worry about the quality of the drive in the xbox one....
  8. Bluffin Aces Win User

Digital or Physical?

I buy whatever's cheapest. I'm torn, I prefer the digital option so I can change games without getting up (lazy I know) but I can trade in physical discs
  9. MoshedBrotatoe Win User

Digital or Physical?

@Galactic

Sorry if the topic has already been made here, I havent really posted in the X1 forums until recently :/
Thema:

Physical to Digital

1. Physical to Digital - Similar Threads - Physical Digital

2. Accidentally bought a physical copy for my All Digital XBox One S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidentally bought a physical copy for my All Digital XBox One S: Yea, I accidentally bought Gears 5 for my all-digital console. The game is unopened, and I haven’t been able to find any solutions. Any advice on what my options are? Thanks!...
  3. Digital and physical games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital and physical games: Hello, I bought the All-Digital Edition but I bought games that are on discs. Is it possible to change them to a digital version? 2e13e875-85dc-45ec-bb37-cf45ef1bcef3
  4. Digital game and physical game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital game and physical game: If i own the digital version of a game but use the physical version to install because internet sucks(at&t), will i always need the disk to play said game or will i be able to play digital version...
  5. Physical to Digital Update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Physical to Digital Update: Has there been an update to the idea of trading physical games for digital? The disc drive on my Xbox one is starting to fail, so I’d love to get something out of all the discs I have which are...
  6. Jeux physique \ données numérique[Translation-Physical games digital data]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jeux physique \ données numérique[Translation-Physical games digital data]: Bonjour, j'ai acheté un jeu sur cd, mais le cd n'est lisible par mon lecteur de xbox one si je l'achète en en version numérique est ce que la console garde les données ? Hello, I bought a game...
  7. Xbox All Digital - X360 physical games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox All Digital - X360 physical games: I really want to get the All Digital Xbox One S, however I am pretty sure that the X360 games that are already on the XB1 in your library won't install the full game(s) of X360 that you own a...
  8. Physical vs. digital copies. Does it make a difference?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Physical vs. digital copies. Does it make a difference?: Hello. OK so I have two physical copies of both of the two digital same games I own. Nowadays, I would regularly play the physical versions of both instead of the digitals. Ever since I've done...
  9. If my digital game is installed in my library but I play the physical copy of the digital...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If my digital game is installed in my library but I play the physical copy of the digital...: Hi, I was wondering in my head since most games from the XBOX Stores were gone, if I had installed a digital game a long ago before it was delisted off the stores, but then later I bought the...
  10. physical to digital

in XBoX Games and Apps
    physical to digital: OK, so with the new one S, all digital....is it possible to get a digital copy of the games we already own without having to pay for a digital version? f920398b-c518-4359-8608-838ff84a1a4c