picture problems

Discus and support picture problems in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have been using my xbox 1 s all week now when I came to turn it on tonight its very dark and all the colours are not right I went to settings and the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ALANMARSHALL3, Aug 1, 2020.

1. picture problems

I have been using my xbox 1 s all week now when I came to turn it on tonight its very dark and all the colours are not right I went to settings and the picture brightness is on brighter cannot get the picture to come back to normal so I can see it anyone
    help

:)

ALANMARSHALL3, Aug 1, 2020
  2. SprainedAtol84 Win User

Xbox one S hardware/display issues. Bangalore, India.

Basically, I'm having the same problem. Console worked fine. Then all of a sudden the picture would not show up. I wiggled the HDMI cord and got the picture to come up, but it was fluttering. Then it just stopped. The picture that is. The console turns
    on it just will not display a picture. I'm really getting irritated with this problem.
  3. Mister Ohnaka Win User

gamer picture problem

HI LicFU. There is really no way to force this, so I must suggest patience on this one. Let me know if you have anymore questions.
  4. LicFU Win User

gamer picture problem

Yeah I see, but actually the most annoying thing wasnt the unupdated gamer picture online, it is why the custom one cannot be deleted anywhere and kinda "downloaded" into my xbox just right beside the defult one. sigh.
  5. OG Pooh Win User

Gamer picture problem

I had the same problem. Clear your cache. It works.
  6. Eagole Win User

Gamer picture problem

alright i will try that, thanks
Thema:

picture problems

1. picture problems - Similar Threads - picture problems

2. Xbox profile picture problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox profile picture problem: I am trying to change my profile picture but it says sorry it cant try later and iv been trying for a few days and checked my account and the requirements and everything looks okay Please help...
  3. Gamer picture problems

in XBoX on Mobile
    Gamer picture problems: I cant post the most innocent gamer pic for some reason from the xbox app. I try. It gets taken down immediately. Its getting annoying. The picture has nothing wrong. But I guess it does....
  4. Custom Picture Problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Custom Picture Problem: I've made a post already but I've made a club and tried putting a custom picture for it and it's not changing and my gamerpic isn't changing to a picture I put despite the fact I've used it...
  5. Проблема с изображением (Picture problem)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Проблема с изображением (Picture problem): Здравствуйте****4;огите пожалуйста… [Translate] Hello **** 4; go ahead please ... c4d5ce5b-00b9-49f4-90ce-eaf50a6f42ef
  6. Xbox billing problem on this picture?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox billing problem on this picture?: any idea what has happened here with my payment for Xbox? May is pending and when I cancel my recurring it will say I’ll have live until June 12th, looks like June payment hasn’t gone through but...
  7. Problems on Windows 10 - Blackout on picture every few seconds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems on Windows 10 - Blackout on picture every few seconds: Can someone please help me, I want to run this game on Windows 10 so I can use my racing wheel. Installed latest Nvidea drivers and have directX 12, also correct version of Windows 10. After a...
  8. problem is that picture gets black for 1-2 seconds several times during onlinegames..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem is that picture gets black for 1-2 seconds several times during onlinegames..: i have a new Xbox one 1tb , when i play online fifa 17 Picture turn black for 1-2 seconds. i have restart and do factory reset and problem still is not solved... 3213a46a-22ed-48d7-81d2-64b630f465fa
  9. Problem with the profile picture(PLEASE HELP!)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with the profile picture(PLEASE HELP!): Hi dear support, I made a custom profile picture and colour for my account. But when I turn on my Xbox I still got my old profile picture and It doesn't change to the new one. But when I open my...
  10. New Custom Profile Picture Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Custom Profile Picture Problem: When I go to set up my new custom profile picture it says "you must be over 18 to upload a custom profile picture" the problem is that I am 18 so i'm not sure why it is giving me this message? Any...