Piggyback achievement not unlocking even though progress wheel says 10/10

Discus and support Piggyback achievement not unlocking even though progress wheel says 10/10 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was sent by Xbox One chat support. I am having an issue with the piggyback achievement of Watch Dogs for the xbox one. I have completed the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Teflon Camel, Jun 3, 2014.

1. Teflon Camel
    Teflon Camel Guest

I was sent by Xbox One chat support.

I am having an issue with the piggyback achievement of Watch Dogs for the xbox one. I have completed the achievement however it still says it is only 50% complete in the achievement menu. I have taken pictures showing the progress wheel says 10/10 completed
    and the achievement screen showing otherwise. I have completed the missions 12 times successfully and it still says 50%. I also have screenshots to prove this.

:)

Teflon Camel, Jun 3, 2014
  2. Wolfenstein The Old Blood achievement glitched out.

Typo correction, should have read -

"The achievement progress tracker in the app shows 100% but still says it's LOCKED and not even in the progress of unlocking."

JAGERMEISTER TX, Jun 3, 2014
  3. xbox one achievements are not unlocking

I am running latest preview dash 10.0.10586.1097

I have tried hard reset and factory reset

I have tried multiple games - wasteland 2 and octodad. Both are not unlocking achievements when they should be or even showing progress towards that achievement in the achievements snap app.

My xbox IS notifying me of achievements unlocked on windows 10.

Any ideas?

mlkybrs r on me, Jun 3, 2014
  4. UntouchableEtan Win User

D4 Achievements glitch.

There are a total of 10 achievements that should have unlocked. There isn't even progress in the achievement app concerning those achievements.
  5. mocoworm Win User

Succes

Sometimes it can take a while to unlock. Does the achievement progress say 100% when you look at it, even though it remains locked?
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Xbox One achievement problems prevent games from being completed

You must play the first level in Ryse again in order to unlock that achievement,even though it say's 100% unlocking.,same with any of the 3 new achievements on Ryse.

Only achievement I've not had unlock was for killing 10 Dragons in Dragon Age & that one is down to the developers as it's a game glitch.While annoying it's not the end of the world & didn't stop me from completeing the game.
  7. HOBO Gord420 Win User

Achievement Not Unlocking

Sometimes achievements say they are completed but not unlocked, and eventually unlock over time, but this one doesn't even say that much, it's as if there is no progress towards it whatsoever...
  8. Turaeon Win User

Achievement "Capture novice" do not unlock!!!

I have the same problem with "One Shall Stand, One Shall Fall" not unlocking even though I completed the follow-up achievement. In addition the achievement progress is stuck at 0 percent for all achievements even though they unlock when I reach the correct
    number. It's the only game where this happens for me all others track achievement progress correctly. I am not in the mood to start a new save and play the story again just for the achievement.
Thema:

1. Piggyback achievement not unlocking even though progress wheel says 10/10 - Similar Threads - Piggyback achievement unlocking

2. missing achievements case number:1488352201

in XBoX Games and Apps
    missing achievements case number:1488352201: My achievement in xbox does not match the one I have in steam account even though they are connected. Is there a way to match the achievements in the two platform? [img] [img]...
  3. I played Energy Cycle and achievements won't unlock even though I've completed the requirements

in XBoX on Consoles
    I played Energy Cycle and achievements won't unlock even though I've completed the requirements: Last year sometime i played a game called energy cycle. And i met all the requirements to get all the achievements but 2 achievements never unlocked. One for completing level 12 and one for level...
  4. Deleting/Hiding Achievements

in XboX Insiders
    Deleting/Hiding Achievements: Is there any way yet to delete or hide game achievements? I know that this has been a requested feature for many years... I’ve just played a game of Solitaire on my Windows laptop, without...
  5. I don't see my game in achievements

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't see my game in achievements: Hi there, Today, I bought a Resident Evil 2 (2019 remake), and after 2 hours of playing I got some achievements, but when I want to see how my achievements progress is, I can't see my game in...
  6. Sometimes the Xbox app on Android doesn't even show game faces in the Achievements section.

in XboX Insiders
    Sometimes the Xbox app on Android doesn't even show game faces in the Achievements section.: [IMG] Visual Bug submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  7. No sigue el progreso del logro [Doesn't track the progress of the achievement]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No sigue el progreso del logro [Doesn't track the progress of the achievement]: Hola ,llevo batallando un tiempo en logros que no me siguen la progresión Un ejemplo En far cry 5 hay un logro de matar 5000 zombies en cualquier modo Yo seguía el progreso del logro...
  8. Achievement Notifications

in XboX Insiders
    Achievement Notifications: I've noticed lately, that if I unlock multiple achievements in a game at the same time, I only get one notification. I dont know I've even unlocked others unless I actually look to see what I've...
  9. Forza motosport 5 achievement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza motosport 5 achievement: I got one of my achievement called grand prix gold that I unlocked on november 4 2019 for 20 when I checked the recent achievement and achievement it said -- I try everything so is it fixable to...
  10. How to get AV cables(CORDS) and turtle beach piggyback cords to fit?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to get AV cables(CORDS) and turtle beach piggyback cords to fit?: So I have the standard AV cables that cam with the Slim and I am having trouble connecting the CORDS(not the piece of plastic) along with the piggyback cords in to my T.V. because there is not...