Piggyback achievement not unlocking even though progress wheel says 10/10

Discus and support Piggyback achievement not unlocking even though progress wheel says 10/10 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was sent by Xbox One chat support. I am having an issue with the piggyback achievement of Watch Dogs for the xbox one. I have completed the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Teflon Camel, Jun 3, 2014.

1. Teflon Camel
    Teflon Camel Guest

I was sent by Xbox One chat support.

I am having an issue with the piggyback achievement of Watch Dogs for the xbox one. I have completed the achievement however it still says it is only 50% complete in the achievement menu. I have taken pictures showing the progress wheel says 10/10 completed
    and the achievement screen showing otherwise. I have completed the missions 12 times successfully and it still says 50%. I also have screenshots to prove this.

:)

Teflon Camel, Jun 3, 2014
  2. Wolfenstein The Old Blood achievement glitched out.

Typo correction, should have read -

"The achievement progress tracker in the app shows 100% but still says it's LOCKED and not even in the progress of unlocking."

JAGERMEISTER TX, Jun 3, 2014
  3. xbox one achievements are not unlocking

I am running latest preview dash 10.0.10586.1097

I have tried hard reset and factory reset

I have tried multiple games - wasteland 2 and octodad. Both are not unlocking achievements when they should be or even showing progress towards that achievement in the achievements snap app.

My xbox IS notifying me of achievements unlocked on windows 10.

Any ideas?

mlkybrs r on me, Jun 3, 2014
  4. UntouchableEtan Win User

D4 Achievements glitch.

There are a total of 10 achievements that should have unlocked. There isn't even progress in the achievement app concerning those achievements.
  5. mocoworm Win User

Succes

Sometimes it can take a while to unlock. Does the achievement progress say 100% when you look at it, even though it remains locked?
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Xbox One achievement problems prevent games from being completed

You must play the first level in Ryse again in order to unlock that achievement,even though it say's 100% unlocking.,same with any of the 3 new achievements on Ryse.

Only achievement I've not had unlock was for killing 10 Dragons in Dragon Age & that one is down to the developers as it's a game glitch.While annoying it's not the end of the world & didn't stop me from completeing the game.
  7. HOBO Gord420 Win User

Achievement Not Unlocking

Sometimes achievements say they are completed but not unlocked, and eventually unlock over time, but this one doesn't even say that much, it's as if there is no progress towards it whatsoever...
  8. Turaeon Win User

Achievement "Capture novice" do not unlock!!!

I have the same problem with "One Shall Stand, One Shall Fall" not unlocking even though I completed the follow-up achievement. In addition the achievement progress is stuck at 0 percent for all achievements even though they unlock when I reach the correct
    number. It's the only game where this happens for me all others track achievement progress correctly. I am not in the mood to start a new save and play the story again just for the achievement.
Thema:

1. Piggyback achievement not unlocking even though progress wheel says 10/10 - Similar Threads - Piggyback achievement unlocking

2. Achieve more. Earn more link broken.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achieve more. Earn more link broken.: Its been 3 days since I've been able to claim rewards for getting achievements. 8ddef22a-1634-453a-9a45-a0ad1e3c85fb
  3. Achievement in Minecraft not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement in Minecraft not working: I have been playing Minecraft PE on my Kindle Fire for at least a year now. My mom finally let me get an Xbox/Microsoft account about 4 or 5 months ago and my achievements have always showed up...
  4. Cross Platform (?) Achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cross Platform (?) Achievements: I know it way to long for this question to be asked or approved as I don't remember if I did this before... Its been a long while since i played Halo The Master Chief Collections and with the...
  5. Quality of life, long overdue changes required to the achievement system.

in XboX Insiders
    Quality of life, long overdue changes required to the achievement system.: There is a lot that has changed for the worse with the achievement system and social aspects since the 360. I do like to scroll through the list or look at the list in a game I am really enjoying...
  6. Achievement not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement not working: so i had just defeated the ender dragon with one of my friends. after 30 mins or so, the achievement still didnt pop up, it only popped up for my friend. I also didnt get the eye spy achievement...
  7. lost achievement

in XBoX on Consoles
    lost achievement: How to reinstate my achievement? Thanks 3e50cad7-2c87-4780-8395-130d010e9c4d
  8. The Suicide of Rachel Foster Achievements not Unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Suicide of Rachel Foster Achievements not Unlocking: Played through the whole game yestersay and thought it was odd that i never got a single achievement while playing through it. Checked what the achievements are i i should have gotten all but 3 of...
  9. No longer able to view my achievements

in XBoX on Consoles
    No longer able to view my achievements: My console is working just fine, my connection to the internet and XBox live is working just fine. Apps are okay, games are okay. Everything is - at the moment! - working. But I cannot view my...
  10. How to get AV cables(CORDS) and turtle beach piggyback cords to fit?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to get AV cables(CORDS) and turtle beach piggyback cords to fit?: So I have the standard AV cables that cam with the Slim and I am having trouble connecting the CORDS(not the piece of plastic) along with the piggyback cords in to my T.V. because there is not...