pinball fx xbox 360 xbox one

Discus and support pinball fx xbox 360 xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Jag har köpt Pinball FX på xbox 360. On xbox marketplace it says its available on xbox one. I got a xbox one. But when i try to purchse pinball fx it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LaschaLDdeMel, Feb 17, 2017.

1. pinball fx xbox 360 xbox one

Jag har köpt Pinball FX på xbox 360. On xbox marketplace it says its available on xbox one. I got a xbox one. But when i try to purchse pinball fx it syas ots not available in my region. But I already got pinball fx on my xbox 360 in my region sweden. Whats
    the matter?

:)

LaschaLDdeMel, Feb 17, 2017
  2. What are the big X1 titles releasing this Holiday Season? (And what are the DATES)

Pinball FX has been delayed into August. The reason is so they can work on allowing Xbox 360 owners of FX to be able to import their paid for tables into the Xbox One version for free.

checkeredrug5, Feb 17, 2017
  3. pinball fx tables xbox 360 xbox ine

Jag har köpt Pinball FX på xbox 360. On xbox marketplace it says its available on xbox one. I got a xbox one. But when i try to purchse pinball fx it syas ots not available in my region. But I already got pinball fx on my xbox 360 in my region sweden. Whats
    the matter?

LaschaLDdeMel, Feb 17, 2017
  4. Azrael008uk Win User

Will Xbox One ever have Backwards Compatibility?

The XBox ONE is more than capable of playing 360 games.

Look at "Pinball FX 2".
  5. RandyAU93 Win User

Fraud

Pinball FX 2 was superseded by Pinball FX 3. Unfortunately, not all pinball tables available made the jump from Pinball FX 2 for Xbox 360 to the same game on Xbox One, let alone all the way to FX 3. Things to check, just to be sure:

First, make sure you're signed on using the same Microsoft account that bought the original tables. Second, with Pinball FX 3 launched, go to the main menu page of the game. You should see a list of button options towards the bottom right corner. One of
    those should say "X - Import Tables". Press this, and it will scan your account and import tables that you own on your account AND are eligible for import.

What tables are you missing, to your knowledge?
  6. Mistress Sara Win User

Trouble With Microsoft points

Hi there,

If you are seeing the -1 points, I'm guessing you're trying to purchase Pinball FX through the demo correct?

-

Pinball FX was removed from the marketplace and replaced by Pinball FX 2. Once you purchase Pinball FX 2, you can purchase the tables from Pinball FX as add-ons.

-

I hope this helps.
  7. Randver Win User

Zen Pinball 2 Fx UPDATE!

8. ezdoesit510 Win User

Trouble With Microsoft points

Pinball FX was pulled from the market place a while back and randomly appeared back for a few hours a few days ago. It is no longer on the market place. Pinball FX 2 classic pack is the same tables as Pinball FX but with updated graphics, etc.
Thema:

pinball fx xbox 360 xbox one

1. pinball fx xbox 360 xbox one - Similar Threads - pinball 360

2. Xbox App in Windows 10 und das Spiel Pinball FX2 [Translation - Xbox App in Windows 10...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App in Windows 10 und das Spiel Pinball FX2 [Translation - Xbox App in Windows 10...: Ich habe ein Laptop mit Windows 10 einer vor Installierten App Xbox. Also keine separate Konsole oder dergleichen. Auf meinem Laptop ist das Spiel Pinball FX2 seid längerem installiert. Seid 10...
  3. Windows 10/ Xbox / das Spiel Pinball FX2 (Windows 10 / Xbox / the game Pinball FX2)

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10/ Xbox / das Spiel Pinball FX2 (Windows 10 / Xbox / the game Pinball FX2): Habe auf meinem Laptop Windows 10. Wenn ich unter XBOX das Spiel Pinball FX2 aufrufe, erhalte ich die Meldung: Verbindung zu Xbox nicht möglich, versuche es später nochmal. Ich habe 30...
  4. Purchase Content Upgrade from 360 to Xbox One: (Minecraft Add-on, Pinball FX2 Add-on)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase Content Upgrade from 360 to Xbox One: (Minecraft Add-on, Pinball FX2 Add-on): Does anyone else have these problems? Any productive advice that they would like to share? Some, not all purchases are going to be simple and transfer over from the 360 to the One. However, I...
  5. Pinball Arcade Coming Back to 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pinball Arcade Coming Back to 360: From the Pinball Arcade Newsletter: How long have you been waiting to see this logo back on our newsletters? Xbox 360 fans of Pinball Arcade, IT IS HAPPENING! The transfer of publishing rights for...
  6. pinball fx xbox 360 xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    pinball fx xbox 360 xbox one: Jag har köpt Pinball FX på xbox 360. On xbox marketplace it says its available on xbox one. I got a xbox one. But when i try to purchse pinball fx it syas ots not available in my region. But I...
  7. pinball fx xbox 360 xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    pinball fx xbox 360 xbox one: Jag har köpt Pinball FX på xbox 360. On xbox marketplace it says its available on xbox one. I got a xbox one. But when i try to purchse pinball fx it syas ots not available in my region. But I...
  8. pinball fx xbox 360 xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
  9. pinball fx tables xbox 360 xbox ine

in XBoX on Consoles
    pinball fx tables xbox 360 xbox ine: Jag har köpt Pinball FX på xbox 360. On xbox marketplace it says its available on xbox one. I got a xbox one. But when i try to purchse pinball fx it syas ots not available in my region. But I...
  10. Pinball FX tables xbox 360 import xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pinball FX tables xbox 360 import xbox one: Hi I got pinball fx on my xbox 360. I got the original tables, Bucceneer, Agents .... I purchased even Plants vs Zombies. On my xbox one i installed pinball fx2 I was able to download and play...