Pinball FX2 - Starwars not showing available

Discus and support Pinball FX2 - Starwars not showing available in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased Pinball FX2 and can open in my games. I purchased Rocky & Bullwinkle add-on and it plays fine. I purchased Star Wars Balance of the Force... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JC_4284, Jan 1, 2014.

1. JC_4284
    JC_4284 Guest

I purchased Pinball FX2 and can open in my games. I purchased Rocky & Bullwinkle add-on and it plays fine. I purchased Star Wars Balance of the Force add-on and it does not show available - it wants me to unlock/purchase. I have checked my purchase transaction
    and downloaded again but no luck.

:)

JC_4284, Jan 1, 2014
  2. jerzeyguy201
    jerzeyguy201 Guest
    Just a heads up....

that Pinball Fx2 game some of you guys were talking about a while back is available in the marketplace now
    Pinball FX2 - Starwars not showing available [​IMG]

jerzeyguy201, Jan 1, 2014
  3. GrumensPL
    GrumensPL Guest
    Pinball fx2

Hi, I bought a Star Wars tables
    in Poland but is not available pinball
    fx2 game. How to play on these
    tables?

GrumensPL, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Smwutches Win User

Star Wars Pinball

It's an add-on to Pinball FX2, not an individual game. You would need to download Pinball FX2 in order to play the Star Wars tables.
  5. Lactos292 Win User

Free swag cause microsoft loves us!

[quote user="MSQ Ganner"]

Games that are free on the Marketplace:

- Doritos Crash Course

- Harms Way

- Aegis Wing

- Hexic HD

- Dash of Destruction

- Totem Ball

Not quite free Games:

- Pinball FX2 (it's free and will transfer your pinball tables from Pinball FX1 to Pinball FX2 but extra pinball tables will cost msp)

- Crimson Alliance (the game is free to D/L but is subject to microtransactions)

The rest of the free stuff on the Marketplace constitute of pics, themes, and games add-ons

[/quote]To add to this, Dash of Destruction has now been removed, so is only available to those that had it before. There is also at least one free table for Pinball FX2, but all the others cost.
  6. ZombieDeano Win User

Great news for Pinball Arcade fans

Pinball FX2 will be on Xbox One this month

majornelson.com/.../pinball-fx2-coming-xbox-one

Great news but unfortunately there is no discount for tables purchased on the 360. This is disappointing, I bought a load of tables on the 360 version! Might just wait for Pinball arcade.
  7. Sinister me31 Win User

SOLUTION: Some game discs not reading/playing - how to fix it!

can a game content be imported from pinball FX2 to pinball FX3
  8. Inxlinx Win User

Good Arcade Games

I like Pinball FX2 and Battlefield 1943 (if you're into shooters). Pinball FX2 has some good dlc tables, and BF1943 plays like a full retail BF game.
Thema:

1. Pinball FX2 - Starwars not showing available - Similar Threads - Pinball FX2 Starwars

2. Xbox App in Windows 10 und das Spiel Pinball FX2 [Translation - Xbox App in Windows 10...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App in Windows 10 und das Spiel Pinball FX2 [Translation - Xbox App in Windows 10...: Ich habe ein Laptop mit Windows 10 einer vor Installierten App Xbox. Also keine separate Konsole oder dergleichen. Auf meinem Laptop ist das Spiel Pinball FX2 seid längerem installiert. Seid 10...
  3. Windows 10/ Xbox / das Spiel Pinball FX2 (Windows 10 / Xbox / the game Pinball FX2)

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10/ Xbox / das Spiel Pinball FX2 (Windows 10 / Xbox / the game Pinball FX2): Habe auf meinem Laptop Windows 10. Wenn ich unter XBOX das Spiel Pinball FX2 aufrufe, erhalte ich die Meldung: Verbindung zu Xbox nicht möglich, versuche es später nochmal. Ich habe 30...
  4. Pinball FX2 Table Import Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pinball FX2 Table Import Problem: Hi, I bought the game tables for PINBALL FX2 in windowstore, ZEN CLASSICS, STAR WARS PINBALL, WOLVERINE TABLE, FEAR ITSELF, PASHA TABLE, CIVIL WAR TABLE. After a win10 system upgrade, PINBALL...
  5. Pinball Fx2 problem DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pinball Fx2 problem DLC: Hi , I have a problem with the pinball FX2 DLC, i can't download any tables like southpark on xbox one x i have already buy it but i can't download i don't know why because before Pinball Fx3 i...
  6. When I play in the FX2 pinball the PC shut down . Why???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I play in the FX2 pinball the PC shut down . Why???: My computer shut down improvistly when I play at the pinball FX 2. Can someone tell me how to fix it? 5a2b8c45-7ddc-49fd-a318-1213a260a5a8
  7. Playing Pinball FX2 on Xbox One, bought Add-ons threw xbox store on the xbox one, can't ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playing Pinball FX2 on Xbox One, bought Add-ons threw xbox store on the xbox one, can't ...: So i recently bought some extra tables for Pinball FX2, this pack here https://store.xbox.com/en-US/Xbox-One/Bundle/Pinball-FX2-Originals-Season-1-Bundle/ef40a1a3-76e9-4eed-a9ab-88c497e66505 I...
  8. Xbox One Pinball FX2 Add Ons not able to access & Play after installation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Pinball FX2 Add Ons not able to access & Play after installation: I have a Problem with my Add On tables on i have purchased for Xbox One & my Backward compatible tables that came from my xbox 360 as every time i start the Pinball F X 2 over 3 quarters of...
  9. Pinball FX2 Marvel Civil War will not play.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pinball FX2 Marvel Civil War will not play.: I bought Marvel Civil War yesterday for Pinball FX2 and it will not play. When I select this table it only gives me the option to buy it, even though I already paid for it. So I tried to click...
  10. Pinball FX2 Portal ingame purchase leads to Starwars Rebels table

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pinball FX2 Portal ingame purchase leads to Starwars Rebels table: Hi, I tried to buy the new PORTAL table ingame but it leads to the Starwars Rebels table purchase. I bought the table from the german maketplace now, what worked normal as always. just to let...