Pinball fx3

Discus and support Pinball fx3 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Anyone playing pinball fx3 and would like to add me to complete with table scores? e0eb7588-4893-48fb-a267-7365d04c4437 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XAimerGamerX, Feb 13, 2020 at 8:24 AM.

1. XAimerGamerX
    XAimerGamerX Guest

Pinball fx3

Anyone playing pinball fx3 and would like to add me to complete with table scores?

:)

XAimerGamerX, Feb 13, 2020 at 8:24 AM
  2. Sinister me31 Win User

SOLUTION: Some game discs not reading/playing - how to fix it!

can a game content be imported from pinball FX2 to pinball FX3
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Game

You can actually download a Williams collection for the game Pinball FX3 here https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/p/pinball-fx3-williams-pinball-volume-1/9mwhf08fzwtq?activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab it should tie you over until the Williams collection & Gottlib
    collection is or is not released.
  4. A BumNugget Win User

Xbox rewards problems

p.s. i cannot download pinball fx2 as a free game to play on my xbox one, but pinball fx3 apparently isnt an eligible game for freedom rewards. why not?
  5. Smwutches Win User

Pinball fx3

You'll want to use the Looking for Group feature through the Xbox.
  6. Mister Cazador Win User

Pinball Fx2 problem DLC

Hi there Ronin LanKou, thanks for reaching out.

To clarify, are you trying to import Pinball FX tables to Pinball FX2 or are you trying to import Pinball FX2 tables to Pinball FX3?

Also, what happens when you try? Do you see any specific error message(s)?
Thema:

Pinball fx3

1. Pinball fx3 - Similar Threads - Pinball fx3

2. Xbox App in Windows 10 und das Spiel Pinball FX2 [Translation - Xbox App in Windows 10...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App in Windows 10 und das Spiel Pinball FX2 [Translation - Xbox App in Windows 10...: Ich habe ein Laptop mit Windows 10 einer vor Installierten App Xbox. Also keine separate Konsole oder dergleichen. Auf meinem Laptop ist das Spiel Pinball FX2 seid längerem installiert. Seid 10...
  3. Windows 10/ Xbox / das Spiel Pinball FX2 (Windows 10 / Xbox / the game Pinball FX2)

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10/ Xbox / das Spiel Pinball FX2 (Windows 10 / Xbox / the game Pinball FX2): Habe auf meinem Laptop Windows 10. Wenn ich unter XBOX das Spiel Pinball FX2 aufrufe, erhalte ich die Meldung: Verbindung zu Xbox nicht möglich, versuche es später nochmal. Ich habe 30...
  4. Pinball FX2 Table Import Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pinball FX2 Table Import Problem: Hi, I bought the game tables for PINBALL FX2 in windowstore, ZEN CLASSICS, STAR WARS PINBALL, WOLVERINE TABLE, FEAR ITSELF, PASHA TABLE, CIVIL WAR TABLE. After a win10 system upgrade, PINBALL...
  5. pinball fx3 purchased tables not there

in XBoX Games and Apps
    pinball fx3 purchased tables not there: I have purchased the new jedi pinball tables. Played them a few times. But when logged in the tables are greyed out and I can not play them. Clicking on the table takes me to the Microsoft...
  6. Pinball Fx2 problem DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pinball Fx2 problem DLC: Hi , I have a problem with the pinball FX2 DLC, i can't download any tables like southpark on xbox one x i have already buy it but i can't download i don't know why because before Pinball Fx3 i...
  7. Sea of Thieves Pinball for Pinball Fx 3 Idea

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves Pinball for Pinball Fx 3 Idea: I think once Sea of Thieves launches all elements of the game revealed Rare should hook up with Zen and crank out SoT themed pinball Table. I think that be so cool....
  8. Zen Pinball

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Zen Pinball: In the last few days, my Zen Pinball app is having problems. Push to play with an ad and the ad doesn't start. There is a blue, download line on the bottom of the page, but the ad never appears...
  9. When I play in the FX2 pinball the PC shut down . Why???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I play in the FX2 pinball the PC shut down . Why???: My computer shut down improvistly when I play at the pinball FX 2. Can someone tell me how to fix it? 5a2b8c45-7ddc-49fd-a318-1213a260a5a8
  10. pinball fx xbox 360 xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    pinball fx xbox 360 xbox one: Jag har köpt Pinball FX på xbox 360. On xbox marketplace it says its available on xbox one. I got a xbox one. But when i try to purchse pinball fx it syas ots not available in my region. But I...