Pink DVD Playback

Discus and support Pink DVD Playback in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am playing a standard DVD (DOA) which is a movie, not a game, and it plays pink on my 360. It plays fine on the PC. I have played other DVD's on my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by at0micp4nc4ke, Jun 2, 2014.

1. Pink DVD Playback

I am playing a standard DVD (DOA) which is a movie, not a game, and it plays pink on my 360. It plays fine on the PC. I have played other DVD's on my Xbox 360 E (newest edition) and they play fine. This DVD has ISBN 796019796941 so I believe it has region
    1 which should play. Should I be concerned about my hardware or needing an update?

:)

at0micp4nc4ke, Jun 2, 2014
  2. DETigger
    DETigger Guest
    XB1 drive does not play blue-ray

That's how I got DVD playback working. But still no blueray playback

DETigger, Jun 2, 2014
  3. XBOX DVD playback kit

You would need the Xbox DVD Playback kit to play DVDs on the Orginial Xbox System.

The Evil Joker6, Jun 2, 2014
  4. Pink DVD Playback

Just ignore this post. I fixed the problem by changing the resolution from monitor-type pixels to 1080

at0micp4nc4ke, Jun 2, 2014
  5. at0micp4nc4ke Win User

Pink DVD Playback

Just ignore this post. I fixed the problem by changing the resolution from monitor-type pixels to 1080
  6. DETigger Win User

XB1 drive does not play blue-ray

That's how I got DVD playback working. But still no blueray playback
  7. The Evil Joker6 Win User

XBOX DVD playback kit

You would need the Xbox DVD Playback kit to play DVDs on the Orginial Xbox System.
  8. NonSportsGirl Win User

DVD playback quality is still atrocious.

The reason I prefer the 360 over the One for DVD playback is the media remote. The one for the 360 can operate my TV and DVD playback. By contrast the One media remote is very limited and parts only work when pointed at the Kinect.

Also what utter nonsense that the One is not designed for DVD playback. if it were not then it wouldn't even be able to play them, as it wouldn't have the diode in the drive.
  9. kaeruNkame Win User

Xbox One Media Remote Functionality YouTube App

Does it at least control blu-ray/dvd playback on the system?
Thema:

Pink DVD Playback

1. Pink DVD Playback - Similar Threads - Pink DVD Playback

2. Pink and white screen glitch when I turn on my 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pink and white screen glitch when I turn on my 360: So awhile ago, I decided to hook up my 360 to play. But when I turned it on, I got the red ring of death. And I finally realized I plugged it in wrong. (I put the large metal piece into the...
  3. Everything is pink or greenish

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Everything is pink or greenish: everything on my xb1 is like a weirdish pink or green color... and there is no noise 597830f1-705f-424c-9501-c81f39559908
  4. Blue (and pink) spots on live TV

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blue (and pink) spots on live TV: I am getting blue spots in dark areas in live TV when I connect my Cisco 4586DVB to Xbox one using HDMI passthrough. I have tried using an Apple TV to connect to the Xbox with no problem so I can...
  5. UI update that will just tickle me PINK ❤

in XBoX on Consoles
    UI update that will just tickle me PINK ❤: No ads at all within the entire homepage. No people, ads are not "notifications.' So put all ads under the Store tab where they belong and not directly under everyones noses. Double the Pins. 5...
  6. Green and Pink screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Green and Pink screen: I turned my xbox one on and the screen was bright, bright, green and pinkish. Also, any image is extremely pixelated (for lack of a better term) and unrecognizable. This happened on my TV, but...
  7. Pink colour space

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pink colour space: Hello and thank you for reading I came to my Xbox today and i switched it on and there was no sound but the odd pops when i move between screens , as well as that the colour is pink, i have my...
  8. pink pixels on white screens

in XBoX on Consoles
    pink pixels on white screens: I am getting pink pixels showing up on any white screen, game or live tv. I have a pioneer elite pro 111fd. Have tried the color adjustments on xbox and the tv, but no luck. Any ideas?...
  9. Pink xb1 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pink xb1 controller: I'm not really sure if this is where this type of topic is posted but i just wanted to know if anyone knows when microsoft will release a pink xb1 controller? Or if they are even coming out with...
  10. No display / Green distorted image /w pink on Benq RL2455HM - defaulting to DVI on xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    No display / Green distorted image /w pink on Benq RL2455HM - defaulting to DVI on xbox: Hi everyone, Here is my problem and its starting to really annoy me, ,I bought a Benq RL2455HM may last year for my 360 slim S, everything was working perfectly fine, then 9 months later it...