Pino [Translate] Pine

Discus and support Pino [Translate] Pine in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Salve A da oggi che provo a istallare dei giochi/app ma ogni volta che il download si avvia mi spunta scritto: installazione arrestata, cosa posso... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by VitoHhh, Aug 29, 2019.

1. VitoHhh
    VitoHhh Guest

Pino [Translate] Pine

Salve

A da oggi che provo a istallare dei giochi/app ma ogni volta che il download si avvia mi spunta scritto: installazione arrestata, cosa posso fare ?

[Translate by Mod]

Hi

From today I try to install games/app but every time the download starts I tick written: installation stopped, what can I do ?

:)

VitoHhh, Aug 29, 2019
  2. XBF Felixx P Win User

Pino [Translate] Pine

Hello VitoHhh!

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

I'm sorry to hear about the games / apps download issue that you're currently experiencing.

I would first suggest restarting / resetting your internet network equipment.

Next, If you haven't already done so, go ahead and try performing a Full factory console Factory
    reset
    on your console by doing the following:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select All Settings.
    4. Select System.
    5. Select Console info & updates.
    6. Select Reset console. [DELETE EVERYTHING]
    Make sure you have both your email and password on hand as you will be asked to sign back in. There is an option to delete everything, go with that option. This will reset the Operating system [OS]
    of the console and allow you a fresh start-up. You will need to reconnect to your network, download your profile, get the latest console update and redownload all your games and apps.

Hope this helps! Let us know!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  3. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

Thoughts on New Apex mode

I think about having fun with the pine-pine challenges
  4. PwnageTacoz12 Win User

Stuff you like to see added

there are pine trees tho or they make em look like pine trees at least... chek out the seed deathlandia ... theyre all over that map.
  5. neilhorgan Win User

Fancy new X1 style banner up top

I like the pine green - very christmassy!
  6. VibroPlex Win User

Account is gone and cant be recovered.

Banned accounts are dead, deceased, a Norwegian Blue pining for the fjords. You can't.
Thema:

Pino [Translate] Pine

1. Pino [Translate] Pine - Similar Threads - Pino Translate Pine

2. Comprar con tarjeta de debito -[Translation - Buy with debit card]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Comprar con tarjeta de debito -[Translation - Buy with debit card]: Hola! Quiero comprar unos juegos en linea para mi x-box, puedo hacer el pago con tarjeta de debito? -[Translation - Hello! I want to buy some online games for my x-box, can I make the payment by...
  3. Mi control no detecta mi microfono [Translate - My control doesn't detect my microphone ]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mi control no detecta mi microfono [Translate - My control doesn't detect my microphone ]: Hello, I have a problem, I have 2 controls and only one if it detects the microphone and the other does not, I don't know if I have to update it or something like that...
  4. Changement Gamertag [Translation - Change Gamertag]

in XBoX on Windows
    Changement Gamertag [Translation - Change Gamertag]: Bonjour , je souhaiterais changer de Gamertag mais quand je veux le changer il est écrit que j'ai déj utilisé mon changement gratuit , hors je n'ai pas souvenir d'avoir déj changé mon pseudo ,...
  5. gear 5后续安装卡住[Translation-Gear 5 Subsequent Installation Stuck]

in XBoX on Windows
    gear 5后续安装卡住[Translation-Gear 5 Subsequent Installation Stuck]: 我进入游戏之后显示安装还未完成,但是可以一边游玩一边安装。但过了两天了安装进度依旧卡在48%, 本没法继续游戏。也没有任何修复选项。 [Translation-When I entered the game, I showed that the installation was not complete, but I could install it while playing. But...
  6. je comprend pas pour quoi mon acconte sur mon xbox one microsoft a ete supendu [Translate]...

in XBoX on Consoles
    je comprend pas pour quoi mon acconte sur mon xbox one microsoft a ete supendu [Translate]...: i want to know why my acount got supence cc58d980-71d5-45c9-b446-88adc24156e3
  7. Control parental [Mod Translation - Parental control

in XBoX on Consoles
    Control parental [Mod Translation - Parental control: Hola. Olvidé el código de 4 dígitos y la pregunta de seguridad ( lo hizo mi hijo) que hago? [Mod Translation - Hello. I forgot the 4-digit code and the security question (my son did it) that I...
  8. Xbox控制器同步充电套组[Translation-Xbox Controller Sync Charging Set Group]

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox控制器同步充电套组[Translation-Xbox Controller Sync Charging Set Group]: 昨天入手一个同步电 套组, 据官网的说法,给电 电时不会损坏电 ,请问 电的同时使用控制器会不会损耗电 的电量,会不会影响电 寿命? [Translation-Yesterday to start a synchronous battery pack, according to the official website, the battery will not damage...
  9. Não consigo fazer login na minha conta da xbox live [Translate] I can't sign in to my Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Não consigo fazer login na minha conta da xbox live [Translate] I can't sign in to my Xbox...: Oi, Eu estou tendo problemas ao tentar fazer login na minha conta da xbox live e toda hora que coloco a senha de segurança ( aquela senha que você usa os botões do controle como dígitos ),...
  10. Modifier un compte pour payez facture -[Translation - Change an account to pay bill]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Modifier un compte pour payez facture -[Translation - Change an account to pay bill]: Bonjour , Je voudrais savoir comment faire pour garder mon compte et en même temps si il y a moyen de rajouter une carte de banque en plus de la mienne. Vue que je ne joue jamais sur xbox que...