Pins missing from Dash since update

Discus and support Pins missing from Dash since update in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Pinned Group Tiles no longer visible on dashboard after console startup. Need to reboot console to see Pins again each time. submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Agent_Greggors, Feb 21, 2021.

1. Pins missing from Dash since update

Pinned Group Tiles no longer visible on dashboard after console startup. Need to reboot console to see Pins again each time.

submitted by /u/Agent_Greggors
    [link] [comments]

/u/Agent_Greggors, Feb 21, 2021
  2. MRWindowLover Win User

Cover art missing in my games?

Missing X men arcade cover since dash update
  3. BRIANKAMMERER Win User

How to start/play Kinect Fun Labs?

The only place I've seen it is kinect central. After the update maybe we'll be able to pin it too the dash.
  4. KLRSKIR Win User

when does the new dashboard update happen?

Since we have provided a pinned thread at the top of this forum, I'd kindly ask that all dash discussion take place there. Thanks all!
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Is it possible to move or rearrange homepage?

Probably an older version of the dash.

Other than "pins" you can't move anything on the dash.
  6. OuailAouattah Win User

Dashboard interface issues

i have the same issue bro, sometimes the friends section is missing on the dash, the pins don't want to load, the apps (some of them) take 15 seconds to open.. they made a high internet demanding dash.. and here on Spain the internet sucks, they have to
    made something like the xbox 360, a slick & fast dashboard, and low internet demanding..
Thema:

Pins missing from Dash since update

1. Pins missing from Dash since update - Similar Threads - Pins missing Dash

2. Microsoft Rewards pin to dashboard

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Rewards pin to dashboard: The last couple updates have not addressed this issue. I have Microsoft Rewards pinned to the dashboard. Now it won't launch, I remove and pin it back, it will not launch. I have to find the MS...
  3. Resetting my pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Resetting my pin: Whenever I try to reset my pin for Microsoft pin is say that I need to input an email that starts with s but I have no email that starts with s what should I do to fix this?...
  4. Netflix pinned items missing from PINS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix pinned items missing from PINS: Like the title says, I am missing almost every show on Netflix I had saved to my pins. The shows are still available, but the pins are gone. I tried unpinning and repinning with no luck. Any...
  5. PINs are missing since latest fall update

in XBoX on Consoles
    PINs are missing since latest fall update: HI, Since the Fall 2017 update, I can't add pins, but when I pin games/apps they don't show up in Pins. anyone else have this? I tried hard reset, clear cache, no luck. Thanks in advance,...
  6. Missing Most Icons or Cover Art from pins, apps, games, etc. on XBOX 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing Most Icons or Cover Art from pins, apps, games, etc. on XBOX 360: Over this week end 7/25/2015 I lost most all of my icons or cover art (not sure of the correct name for these) for games, pins, apps. etc. on my XBOX 360. Microsoft XBOX Live issued an...
  7. Pins and store missing on start screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pins and store missing on start screen: After the latest update I get these messages on the start screen: “Your store aren’t available. Sorry about that. They should be back soon.” and “Having trouble connecting. It might be a problem...
  8. Missing pins/store tiles upon wakeup from standby

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing pins/store tiles upon wakeup from standby: This happens to me 1/5 times the X1 wakes up from standby. The only way to get my pins and store tiles back is to perform a full hard reset of the system. I know I have zero network issues as a...
  9. Missing Pins and Store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing Pins and Store: Awesome that worked! Unplugged from wall and from xbox for about a minute powered on and the xbox store and pins are back! 098651ae-adf5-4788-8d6b-e3e685d2bb2f
  10. Pins and store missing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pins and store missing: Anyone else running into this? cdf14fb3-2ca9-4fba-a952-8f32a025e9ad