Pins not syncing between Xbox One and Xbox app on iOS13.3

Discus and support Pins not syncing between Xbox One and Xbox app on iOS13.3 in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hi everyone, Pins on my Xbox do not show up on the Xbox app on my phone, using ios13.3. Likewise, adding pins to the ios app does not sync with my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by PaleBlueDot79, Feb 2, 2020.

1. Pins not syncing between Xbox One and Xbox app on iOS13.3

Hi everyone,

Pins on my Xbox do not show up on the Xbox app on my phone, using ios13.3.

Likewise, adding pins to the ios app does not sync with my Xbox One.

I have logged out and reinstalled the app. I am unsure what else to try. Any ideas? Anyone else experiencing this?

:)

PaleBlueDot79, Feb 2, 2020
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

You can report any bug you find through the xbox app bug feedback in order to let the support know about the issue.
  3. PaleBlueDot79 Win User

Thanks for your replay, but sorry, can I ask where in the app i can find this?
  4. WOGwald Win User

Pandora app please

It is possible to listen to Pandora from XBOX ONE using Internet Explorer. You can even pin a shortcut to Pandora on your home screen. No difference between that and an app really.
  5. xggli Win User

no pins or menus

6. Its Batman Win User

Searching for games, movies etc... is too hard

Pins allow you to quickly find the apps and experiences that you use the most. Think of a pin as a bookmark. You can pin your favorite game, app, or webpage to your Home screen for quick access.

For more details, please see the link below:

support.xbox.com/.../pin-content-to-home
Thema:

1. Pins not syncing between Xbox One and Xbox app on iOS13.3 - Similar Threads - Pins syncing between

2. Android Xbox app - Pins not in sync with console

in XBoX on Mobile
    Android Xbox app - Pins not in sync with console: The Pins section in my Android Xbox app is out of date. They're based on long before the Groups feature was added for organising Pins into categories. I can't see any way to get them to update to...
  3. Why can't i download a game from My Pins anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't i download a game from My Pins anymore: I'll try to explain as best I can. I have diagnosed OCD and anyone who knows it will know it drives you nuts when things aren't "even" Just recently i pulled my 360 out of the cupboards where it...
  4. Why can't I download a game from My Pins anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I download a game from My Pins anymore: I'll try my best to explain... I have diagnosed OCD and so when I turn my 360 on, I just like to actually be able to see my games… but as you know some games appear in “My Games” just as blank...
  5. devo reimpostare il pin del controllo parentale

in XBoX on Consoles
    devo reimpostare il pin del controllo parentale: Devo reimpostare il pin del controllo parentale. Non posso divertirmi più con i miei amici, spero che mi aiuterete a risolvere questo problema.Io non ho messo alcun pin e non so come fare a...
  6. Odd latency issue I can't pin down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Odd latency issue I can't pin down: (Preface: I'm in Australia, which may or may not be relavent... NBN and so forth) Hello tech wizards, I am going to eat my Xbox with battery acid for brekky if I don't get to the bottom of this...
  7. forgot my family pin pass code

in XBoX on Consoles
    forgot my family pin pass code: Good day I forgot my family password and the fiction character i tried using the codes shown on YouTube and google but its still on (family pin ) regards Chantal...
  8. Saw your PIN question comment

in XBoX on Windows
    Saw your PIN question comment: Yo I saw ur comment and the same thing happened to me. It asks for a pin i never set up, and also keeps on asking me to put in a PIN for the microsoft account that isnt mine that is on my laptop....
  9. Pins and groups deleted from games and apps

in XboX Insiders
    Pins and groups deleted from games and apps: All of the groups I created are now gone. Only the pins group remains. Is this still an expected issue? Is it worth recreating the groups or will this just happen again and is there a way to...
  10. No pinned items, no marketplace, and can't sync game saved data.

in XBoX on Consoles
    No pinned items, no marketplace, and can't sync game saved data.: I'm growing tired of this thing. I've tried clearing the cache, unplugging and plugging back in, messing with the MAC address, resetting router, recovering account, factory reset, and speaking to...