Pioneer 42PFL5405H: Is LED better for gaming than Plasma

Discus and support Pioneer 42PFL5405H: Is LED better for gaming than Plasma in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; Pioneer (Televisions) 42PFL5405H: Is LED better for gaming than Plasma it depends on how old your tv's are, because technology advances so rapidly,... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by IgorKivritsky, May 26, 2018.

1. Pioneer 42PFL5405H: Is LED better for gaming than Plasma

Pioneer (Televisions) 42PFL5405H: Is LED better for gaming than Plasma
    it depends on how old your tv's are, because technology advances so rapidly, more tv's now outperform older ones. LED vs. Plasma: Which HDTV Type Is Best?

:)

IgorKivritsky, May 26, 2018
  2. OCRyzen
    OCRyzen Guest
    Plasma or LED?

If you go Plasma.. Don't buy a cheap one like Sony... They are known to catch fire, from cheap circuitry...

Panasonic a known for their Plasma TV quality + pixel speeds & Sharp/"Pioneer" for their LED TV's...

Samsung would come second to Sharp/Pioneer for LED TV's..

OCRyzen, May 26, 2018
  3. Just got done with talking to you know who in Academia ( Won't state due to spoilers ) and now I'm supposed to find the graviton cores. Where do I go next?

Plasmas have excellent black. If you were to get a plasma, I would suggest something from Pioneer. They have excellent plasma sets but it's unfortunate that they discontinued the Kuro line.

The difference in LED and LCD is how light are generated. Both have an LCD display but with an LCD set, they have lamps behind it. If you want a thinner profile and energy efficient, get an LED.

But if you can wait, pray that Sony develops and launch their crystal LED TVs. 3 LEDs (RGB) would represent a single pixel. Brighter and a richer color.

ReproductioN-A10C66DA-1C55-4D9B-9673-72BE95A9E828, May 26, 2018
  4. dxrules
    dxrules Guest

dxrules, Jul 14, 2018
  5. dxrules Win User

6. OCRyzen Win User

Plasma or LED?

If you go Plasma.. Don't buy a cheap one like Sony... They are known to catch fire, from cheap circuitry...

Panasonic a known for their Plasma TV quality + pixel speeds & Sharp/"Pioneer" for their LED TV's...

Samsung would come second to Sharp/Pioneer for LED TV's..
  7. ReproductioN-A10C66D Win User

Just got done with talking to you know who in Academia ( Won't state due to spoilers ) and now I'm supposed to find the graviton cores. Where do I go next?

Plasmas have excellent black. If you were to get a plasma, I would suggest something from Pioneer. They have excellent plasma sets but it's unfortunate that they discontinued the Kuro line.

The difference in LED and LCD is how light are generated. Both have an LCD display but with an LCD set, they have lamps behind it. If you want a thinner profile and energy efficient, get an LED.

But if you can wait, pray that Sony develops and launch their crystal LED TVs. 3 LEDs (RGB) would represent a single pixel. Brighter and a richer color.
  8. Private Maximo Win User

A New TV for Me

my samsung 50" 3D plasma is better than any LED or LCD TV's I have seen to be fair.
  9. Falkon(2) Win User

Best tv for gaming

Plasma will perform equal to or better than its LED counterparts, the only issues surrounding plasma tech is that it can use more energy and with lower-end sets you run the risk of temporary image retention.

Personally I recommend plasmas for gaming and have been using one myself for years now.
Thema:

1. Pioneer 42PFL5405H: Is LED better for gaming than Plasma - Similar Threads - Pioneer 42PFL5405H LED

2. Hdmi aspect ratio pioneer pdp4214HD one setting xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hdmi aspect ratio pioneer pdp4214HD one setting xbox one: Hey there, so I have the aforementioned pioneer 42" plasma and the left and right side of the screen are cut off. This TV was sold at Costco, I think with a direct TV bundle because of the "DTV"...
  3. Pioneer 1018 AH-K: why can't I purchase any of the add-on's for goat simulator on the new ...

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Pioneer 1018 AH-K: why can't I purchase any of the add-on's for goat simulator on the new ...: Pioneer (Audio/Video Receivers) 1018 AH-K: why can't I purchase any of the add-on's for goat simulator on the new Zealand and Australia server? I've had goat simulator for around two year and I've...
  4. Pioneer 1018 AH-K: >>||KoLkAtA||<< @@={{91-9602596752}=@@ love problem solution molvi ji

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Pioneer 1018 AH-K: >>||KoLkAtA||<< @@={{91-9602596752}=@@ love problem solution molvi ji: Pioneer (Audio/Video Receivers) 1018 AH-K: >>||KoLkAtA||<< @@={{91-9602596752}=@@ love problem solution molvi ji >>||KoLkAtA||<< @@={{91-9602596752}=@@ love problem solution molvi ji...
  5. Pioneer 1018 AH-K: My xbox gold is not working.

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Pioneer 1018 AH-K: My xbox gold is not working.: Pioneer (Audio/Video Receivers) 1018 AH-K: My xbox gold is not working. In july 2017 I purchased an xbox gold membership to last into next year july 2018, today is in October and my account says I...
  6. Pioneer 1018 AH-K: Xbox police needs to get a life

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Pioneer 1018 AH-K: Xbox police needs to get a life: Pioneer (Audio/Video Receivers) 1018 AH-K: Xbox police needs to get a life Xbox police need to get a life 35a73ce0-b9b0-4cab-9791-ec9b6c636a92
  7. Pioneer 1018 AH-K: app shop not working without an external disk

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Pioneer 1018 AH-K: app shop not working without an external disk: Pioneer (Audio/Video Receivers) 1018 AH-K: app shop not working without an external disk Hello. Recently I buy a new external disck. Bigger than another I have before. I moved all games and apps...
  8. Pioneer 1018 AH-K: Blu ray not playing deepwater horizon

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Pioneer 1018 AH-K: Blu ray not playing deepwater horizon: Pioneer (Audio/Video Receivers) 1018 AH-K: Blu ray not playing deepwater horizon Hey Dude, looks like you're not the only one. We are have the same issue with the blackscreen but different Blu...
  9. E200 Error related to Pioneer Receiver

in XBoX on Consoles
    E200 Error related to Pioneer Receiver: So the latest updated generated an E200 Error on my Xbox one. I replaced it with a new Xbox One S and it also receives an E200 error when connected to my Pioneer Receiver. Does Microsoft track...
  10. Not getting sound through my pioneer reciever

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not getting sound through my pioneer reciever: It was working no problem before and all of sudden i get 2.0 out my pioneer reciever. Have tried everything on my xbox and nothing. All my other devices hooked up work fine blueray movies sound...