Pitiful download speed.

Discus and support Pitiful download speed. in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Pitiful download speed. Yeah, no, my download can be completely slotted at times, running at the lowest 500 Kbps. c97eb419-ffe8-4634-a91e-27f4119bb906 Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by TheIronTango14, May 20, 2020.

1. Pitiful download speed.

Pitiful download speed.
    Yeah, no, my download can be completely slotted at times, running at the lowest 500 Kbps.

:)

TheIronTango14, May 20, 2020
  2. Doc Wahoo Win User

Pitiful download speed.

Hey unfortunately it isn't just CoD it is everything that comes out of the xbox servers for like the last month. It is all crazy slow. Hoping they will be able to adjust soon and it is just increased load issue due to recent events. But mine is ridiculous
    as well.
  3. TheIronTango14 Win User

Pitiful download speed.

Yeah, no, my download can be completely slotted at times, running at the lowest 500 Kbps.
  4. darkist1 Win User

Pitiful download speed.

It does seem like the servers are being throttled for downloads. If your downloads are super slow though, doing a console restart has been working for others.

But still, the downloads are still going to be slower than normal with the volume of people downloading.
  5. kev edin Win User

Pitiful download speed.

it could be the amount of users online at the same time .

Is it just your xbox . Or are other computers or phones going slow on your Internet. I would if possible use a either net cable to see if that helps 🤔👍
  6. crazydude1965 Win User

Pitiful download speed.

I always exit any game or app find downloads go faster
Thema:

Pitiful download speed.

1. Pitiful download speed. - Similar Threads - Pitiful download speed

2. Cant seem to download and of the OSU offline software updated\

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant seem to download and of the OSU offline software updated\: get to like 60% the what do uk it crashes and i havent had a single living person to help me because in reality how does an animated answering machine gona know what im saying yet alone help me...
  3. Microsoft Jigsaw lost purchased downloadable collections need to contact developer.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw lost purchased downloadable collections need to contact developer.: case #'s 1501587403 and 1502196989. Lost purchased jigsaw puzzles. Stats show puzzles played = 672, puzzles completed = 536, collections completed =3. Spoke with different technicians on May 22,...
  4. Ori and the Will of the Wisps download and installation issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ori and the Will of the Wisps download and installation issue: Hi everyone, I bought and installed "Ori and the Will of the Wisps" game on my PC (currently Windows 10, version 1903) two months ago. After playing the game for a while, I stopped playing it for...
  5. Pitiful customer service, no one and liar- xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pitiful customer service, no one and liar- xbox one: the customer service is pitiful. the officer says me that my garrantee is ok and says the change of the game. after paying a deposit, he confirms the shipment of the new equipment. after...
  6. A mistake. But no refund. What a pity.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A mistake. But no refund. What a pity.: I originally wanted to get a "Games with Gold": GRID 2--a XBOX 360 game. But I erroneously bought "Bathurst Track Pac"--a DLC of GRID 2. What a pity that I can not ask for a refund....
  7. Brand New to Live - Take pity and Friend me!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Brand New to Live - Take pity and Friend me!: Just as it says , I'm brand new to XBox Live although I've been an avid gamer for years . Looking to make some mature friends. a5a81bf6-b0e7-4d58-b990-263c04329308
  8. Pitiful

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pitiful: I was reported by a bad band, I find myself banned for 100 days !! So I did not break any rules. I find it really pitiful that there is not a service capable of really finding out if there was a...
  9. xbox gold billing and shared membership - please take pity on a noob!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox gold billing and shared membership - please take pity on a noob!!: Apologies if this is the wrong place, I'm a total noob here and not remotely familiar with xbox one. I've looked in all the obvious places for a coherent answer and not found one! So, my son has...
  10. free games with gold on xbox one.. equals pitiful

in XBoX on Consoles
    free games with gold on xbox one.. equals pitiful: I think Guacamele is a fun game,nice tight control and very humorous. I didn't think I would like it but I gave it a try and found out it's a great game. Plus it's free yee haw!...