Pixel Evolve 3 promo

Discus and support Pixel Evolve 3 promo in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I purchased Pixels with the evolve 3 promotion. I never receive and download codes or game. Its been almost three weeks now. When will I receive my... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by CHAMPAGNE DOVEs, Nov 17, 2015.

1. Pixel Evolve 3 promo

I purchased Pixels with the evolve 3 promotion. I never receive and download codes or game. Its been almost three weeks now. When will I receive my free game. Not happy at all with this one.

:)

CHAMPAGNE DOVEs, Nov 17, 2015
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Pixels Promotion

You can see the promotions here -
    www.xbox.com/.../pixels-offer
    The promo did expire on the 19th, so if you made the purchase today, you would not be eligible for the promo.

Smwutches, Nov 17, 2015
  3. Pixels Promotion

I still haven't recieved a code of Geometry Wars 3 as well, and I purchased Pixels during the promo on the 17th of October; although, the promo ended on the 19th of October. I'm a bit upset, because I paid $19.99 for something, but simultaneously recieved
    nothing, from the promo that was advertised for several weeks, even after the date was expired. I believe that every Xbox Live member that have participated in this Promo deserves an apology, for not recieving content, due to falsified advertising.

xXzZSH4D0WZzXx, Nov 17, 2015
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

Pixel Evolve 3 promo

Hey CHAMPAGNE DOVEs!

Stated in the terms and conditions of the promotion, it can take up to 4 weeks until your content is delivered to you. Once it has been 4 weeks after you purchased the movie Pixels, please post back here if you still have not received your codes! Pixel Evolve 3 promo :)

Mister Beep, Nov 18, 2015
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Pixel Evolve 3 promo

Hey CHAMPAGNE DOVEs!

Stated in the terms and conditions of the promotion, it can take up to 4 weeks until your content is delivered to you. Once it has been 4 weeks after you purchased the movie Pixels, please post back here if you still have not received your codes! :)
  6. Smwutches Win User

Pixels Promotion

You can see the promotions here -
    www.xbox.com/.../pixels-offer
    The promo did expire on the 19th, so if you made the purchase today, you would not be eligible for the promo.
  7. xXzZSH4D0WZzXx Win User

Pixels Promotion

I still haven't recieved a code of Geometry Wars 3 as well, and I purchased Pixels during the promo on the 17th of October; although, the promo ended on the 19th of October. I'm a bit upset, because I paid $19.99 for something, but simultaneously recieved
    nothing, from the promo that was advertised for several weeks, even after the date was expired. I believe that every Xbox Live member that have participated in this Promo deserves an apology, for not recieving content, due to falsified advertising.
  8. Xybr Win User

Pixels Promotion

I'm in the same boat, and I bought my copy of Pixels on 10/10/2015 and haven't received a code in Messages or via email. It wasn't automatically added to My Games & Apps either.

Also Dino Commando is right, it wasn't clear on the Xbox One promo page when it was visible on the Games Store and the Pixel's description in the Movies & TV Store still mentions the promo without any end date.
  9. OCRyzen Win User

Tv Settings

Well, I was right..

[quote user="NanoTechSoldier"]

The true 720p Resolution, should be 1440x720 = 1036800 Pixels..

or

2073600 / 1036800 = 2 pixels or a 2:1 Ratio etc...

[Add] 1440 / 720 = 2[/quote]

1440x720/1036800 has an Pixel to Aspect Ratio of 2.0 or 2:1 CinemaScope True Widescreen (Movies &/or Blu-Ray 720p)

1280x720/921600 has an Pixel to Aspect Ratio of 1.78 or 16:9

1024x768/786432 has an Pixel to Aspect Ratio of 1.3r or 4:3 or 4:3 to Anamorphic 16:9 (Pixel Loss)

This shouldn't, have to go to PM, when the anwser has already been given.. I think, it's interesting to know or learn & it should be a community thing, without Macho Madness..
Thema:

Pixel Evolve 3 promo

1. Pixel Evolve 3 promo - Similar Threads - Pixel Evolve promo

2. App is incompatible with my Pixel 3 XL?

in XboX Insiders
    App is incompatible with my Pixel 3 XL?: Just got my notification I'm in the preview, so I went to download the Android app on my Pixel 3 XL. When I go to the play store, I get no download links, with the message "This app is...
  3. AT&T TV pixelated and freezes with Xbox RJ45

in XboX Networking Hardware
    AT&T TV pixelated and freezes with Xbox RJ45: AT&T TV pixelated and freezes with Xbox RJ45 This is sounding like a port is messed up somewhere, I would say trying out without going through the console and trying a different router main port....
  4. To be (pixellated), or not to be...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    To be (pixellated), or not to be...: Grayfox from Metal Gear, one of my favorite characters of all times from videogames 2d1b467c-77ea-43eb-bef7-10072cd33ee4
  5. Screen flickering pixels across screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screen flickering pixels across screen: Whenever i turn on the xbox, large chunks of pixels flicker across my monitor. Then the screen goes black and turns back on to show the same thing happening. Please help....
  6. Xbox one, today is suddenly pixelated

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one, today is suddenly pixelated: We've been playing games on our xbox one for a couple of years now with great satisfaction, now suddenly today at boot up everything is all pixelated. Its so bad we cannot make out any text to try...
  7. pixels verts à l'écran (green pixels on the screen)

in XBoX on Consoles
    pixels verts à l'écran (green pixels on the screen): Après 2 jours d'utilisation normale, le démarrage de la console fait apparaître des nuages de pixels verts l'écran. (After 2 days of normal use, the start of the console shows clouds of green...
  8. Small Pixel Irregularities

in XBoX on Consoles
    Small Pixel Irregularities: My xbox just started having these weird pixel irregularities. The picture is from close up but it is like that everywhere. Anyone have any ideas? I have checked my HDMI cable already. [img]...
  9. Green pixels and lines on TV - Xbox one S using HDMI

in XBoX on Consoles
    Green pixels and lines on TV - Xbox one S using HDMI: I am about to describe the most infuriating and confounding tech issue I have ever experienced. I have an Insignia HDTV, and I have an Xbox One S. Up until tonight, I have used the two together...
  10. GameDVR's 4k HDR is the wrong Pixel Format

in XBoX on Consoles
    GameDVR's 4k HDR is the wrong Pixel Format: If you record a clip in 4k HDR and try to upload it directly to YouTube it looks horrible, but still reports its an HDR video. [MEDIA] (Raw Upload) I did find that I can use ffmpeg to convert the...