Pixel Evolve 3 promo

Discus and support Pixel Evolve 3 promo in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I purchased Pixels with the evolve 3 promotion. I never receive and download codes or game. Its been almost three weeks now. When will I receive my... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by CHAMPAGNE DOVEs, Nov 17, 2015.

1. Pixel Evolve 3 promo

I purchased Pixels with the evolve 3 promotion. I never receive and download codes or game. Its been almost three weeks now. When will I receive my free game. Not happy at all with this one.

:)

CHAMPAGNE DOVEs, Nov 17, 2015
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Pixels Promotion

You can see the promotions here -
    www.xbox.com/.../pixels-offer
    The promo did expire on the 19th, so if you made the purchase today, you would not be eligible for the promo.

Smwutches, Nov 17, 2015
  3. Pixels Promotion

I still haven't recieved a code of Geometry Wars 3 as well, and I purchased Pixels during the promo on the 17th of October; although, the promo ended on the 19th of October. I'm a bit upset, because I paid $19.99 for something, but simultaneously recieved
    nothing, from the promo that was advertised for several weeks, even after the date was expired. I believe that every Xbox Live member that have participated in this Promo deserves an apology, for not recieving content, due to falsified advertising.

xXzZSH4D0WZzXx, Nov 17, 2015
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

Pixel Evolve 3 promo

Hey CHAMPAGNE DOVEs!

Stated in the terms and conditions of the promotion, it can take up to 4 weeks until your content is delivered to you. Once it has been 4 weeks after you purchased the movie Pixels, please post back here if you still have not received your codes! Pixel Evolve 3 promo :)

Mister Beep, Nov 18, 2015
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Pixel Evolve 3 promo

Hey CHAMPAGNE DOVEs!

Stated in the terms and conditions of the promotion, it can take up to 4 weeks until your content is delivered to you. Once it has been 4 weeks after you purchased the movie Pixels, please post back here if you still have not received your codes! :)
  6. Smwutches Win User

Pixels Promotion

You can see the promotions here -
    www.xbox.com/.../pixels-offer
    The promo did expire on the 19th, so if you made the purchase today, you would not be eligible for the promo.
  7. xXzZSH4D0WZzXx Win User

Pixels Promotion

I still haven't recieved a code of Geometry Wars 3 as well, and I purchased Pixels during the promo on the 17th of October; although, the promo ended on the 19th of October. I'm a bit upset, because I paid $19.99 for something, but simultaneously recieved
    nothing, from the promo that was advertised for several weeks, even after the date was expired. I believe that every Xbox Live member that have participated in this Promo deserves an apology, for not recieving content, due to falsified advertising.
  8. Xybr Win User

Pixels Promotion

I'm in the same boat, and I bought my copy of Pixels on 10/10/2015 and haven't received a code in Messages or via email. It wasn't automatically added to My Games & Apps either.

Also Dino Commando is right, it wasn't clear on the Xbox One promo page when it was visible on the Games Store and the Pixel's description in the Movies & TV Store still mentions the promo without any end date.
  9. OCRyzen Win User

Tv Settings

Well, I was right..

[quote user="NanoTechSoldier"]

The true 720p Resolution, should be 1440x720 = 1036800 Pixels..

or

2073600 / 1036800 = 2 pixels or a 2:1 Ratio etc...

[Add] 1440 / 720 = 2[/quote]

1440x720/1036800 has an Pixel to Aspect Ratio of 2.0 or 2:1 CinemaScope True Widescreen (Movies &/or Blu-Ray 720p)

1280x720/921600 has an Pixel to Aspect Ratio of 1.78 or 16:9

1024x768/786432 has an Pixel to Aspect Ratio of 1.3r or 4:3 or 4:3 to Anamorphic 16:9 (Pixel Loss)

This shouldn't, have to go to PM, when the anwser has already been given.. I think, it's interesting to know or learn & it should be a community thing, without Macho Madness..
Thema:

Pixel Evolve 3 promo

1. Pixel Evolve 3 promo - Similar Threads - Pixel Evolve promo

2. I need help getting a controller working with xCloud on the android 11 beta (Pixel 4XL)

in XboX Insiders
    I need help getting a controller working with xCloud on the android 11 beta (Pixel 4XL): Has anyone been successful using a controller with xCloud or Console Streaming on the Android 11 beta? I can pair my controller (tried both PS4 and Xbox controllers) and they seem to work fine but...
  3. Red Pixels on Xbox 1 S when switching to a 120 refresh rate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Red Pixels on Xbox 1 S when switching to a 120 refresh rate: Hey, so my issue is, i have a monior and the res is 1080p and running it in my console at a (60) refresh rate works fine, but when i try to switch it to 120 Refresh rate it works for the most part...
  4. Xbox One Blu-Ray Pixelated Screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Blu-Ray Pixelated Screen: For some reason, recently, blu-ray discs seem to have some REALLY spotty issues whenever I play them. At 1st I thought it was the disc itself, I ran it through another blu-ray player and it was...
  5. Green lines/ Pixels glitching green/red

in XBoX on Consoles
    Green lines/ Pixels glitching green/red: Does anybody know if these green patches are a Xbox problem? [img] 9db221d5-f390-44e9-899b-fcce01fcd8bb
  6. Xbox One X - Watch dogs 2 [screen pixelation]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X - Watch dogs 2 [screen pixelation]: Hey everyone, so the problem is that almost all of my games work normally for me but select few and those are Ac Unity and Watch dogs 2. In these games my screen is just wrecked, all pixelated...
  7. Xbox One X entire screen dark, pixelated, and heavy color distortion

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X entire screen dark, pixelated, and heavy color distortion: Turned on my xbox one x to play today and I had some major display issues. I have played for months on this TV and its only an issue with the xbox itself not other channels or the roku apps and it...
  8. Son & I both have same phone (pixel 3) but his account stopped xcloud streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Son & I both have same phone (pixel 3) but his account stopped xcloud streaming: He is in the beta and tries to connect to a game, last step after choosing a game is 'Setting up your stream', and then it says connection lost, something went wrong please try again. My account...
  9. MS Game Streaming App, headset mic not working. Pixel 3 party chat, mic not working.

in XBoX on Mobile
    MS Game Streaming App, headset mic not working. Pixel 3 party chat, mic not working.: When using the game streaming app on my Google Pixel 3 I am not able to communicate with people in the party. I am able to invite to the party, I can hear people in the party but they can not hear...
  10. Pixel 3 not compatible with Xcloud?

in XboX Insiders
    Pixel 3 not compatible with Xcloud?: When I go to install the app from Google play (using link from email) it says I have no compatible devices and lists my pixel 3 among them. I thought this device was supported. submitted by...