Pixelated/Stuttering/Corrupted Video, Xbox Series X

Discus and support Pixelated/Stuttering/Corrupted Video, Xbox Series X in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [img] Hi all, Looking for some help on this problem. Xbox Series X was working great for a month. After New Years vacation, I boot it up and I have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AdamBunkoske, Jan 12, 2022.

1. AdamBunkoske
    AdamBunkoske Guest

Pixelated/Stuttering/Corrupted Video, Xbox Series X [​IMG]

Hi all,

Looking for some help on this problem. Xbox Series X was working great for a month. After New Years vacation, I boot it up and I have this weird flickering and pixelation happening on my TV. The pixels move and change after I move the controller around and seem to stop moving after about 2 seconds of motionless. I’ve tried a lot of troubleshooting already:

Turned off VRR

Toggled between resolutions, refresh rates, video modes in Xbox settings

Restarted Xbox

Reset Xbox - the pixelated view was there in the Xbox Setup Screen

Tried different HDMI cords

Restarted TV - Hisense 55UAG

Turned off everything I could possibly find in the picture settings on TV

Here are two videos showing the flickering:

https://youtu.be/T2HtUUr3C9c

https://youtu.be/_p0mDEEHzAM

Anyone have any advice or know what’s going on here?

Thank you!

:)

AdamBunkoske, Jan 12, 2022
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Try on a different TV and see if the issue remains.
  3. Boom B00M Boom Win User

xbox one x stutter in 4k/1080p blu rays but not all

4. xExtraSinsx Win User

Xbox Series X - All Xbox One games stutter while Assassin's Creed Valhalla (which is optimised) is just running amazing

It is a software and game developer issue though like AC Valhalla was stuttering like crazy at launch on the Xbox Series X for example. Something really only Xbox and game developers may fix.
  5. CCN_HsK Win User

Xbox Series X type-c port?

On the video, Xbox Series X has USB type A only.

The new controller, I think is type-A (Xbox Series X) to type-c (controller). (Elite2 is a to c usb)
  6. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

xbox one x stutter in 4k/1080p blu rays but not all

Thema:

1. Pixelated/Stuttering/Corrupted Video, Xbox Series X - Similar Threads - Pixelated Stuttering Corrupted

2. Blu-Ray movies suffering from pixelation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blu-Ray movies suffering from pixelation: Question for Xbox One S users who watch movies on their consoles. Why do some Blu-Ray movies suddenly get pixelated in the middle of the movie? This has happened in a few blu-rays I own like...
  3. Pixelated Display While Running 120hz on Series X

in XBoX on Windows
    Pixelated Display While Running 120hz on Series X: I just got my xbox to finally run 120hz after trying to figure it out for so long but it looks pixelated and just overall looks bad and sometimes the grey background will turn reddish and green...
  4. Xbox cloud gaming frame pixels loading vertically slow.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox cloud gaming frame pixels loading vertically slow.: Hello, I have a weird issue that in Xbox app cloud gaming when I play any type of game and change camera/main menu to gameplay/pause and resume game, the frame pixels render vertically slow. Here...
  5. Series X sparkling/flickering pixels top of screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X sparkling/flickering pixels top of screen: anyone know anything about this? ONLY during the xbox dashboard and games i get random flickers of white dots across the top of the screen, one or two every 5 or 10 seconds - doesnt appear on any...
  6. Halo Infinite Pixelation/Splotches Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo Infinite Pixelation/Splotches Issue: Halo Infinite running on Xbox Series X seeing the issue in images below. Tried on two TVs, same issue, tried hard reset, reinstalling game. Still same issue. Help? [img] [img]...
  7. Forza Horizon 5 Windows 10 - PC Pixelation while playing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Windows 10 - PC Pixelation while playing: I am getting this strange glitch where everything becomes super pixelated. I have a 2070 super and my settings are basically jacked getting around 80 FPS. As well I have my native resolution set...
  8. Xbox Windows App game streaming issue: blurry, pixelated and laggy (completely unplayable)...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Windows App game streaming issue: blurry, pixelated and laggy (completely unplayable)...: As the title says - Xbox Windows app, cloud gaming/game streaming is blurry, pixelated and very laggy. Looks like a slow waterfall of pixels at a very slow screen refresh rate (screenshot...
  9. Graphics glitching and random blocks occuring and pixels breaking.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Graphics glitching and random blocks occuring and pixels breaking.: The graphics on my Xbox series X on multiple games while playing glitches. The graphics turn into blocks or random shapes and blocks apear on screen. fda9492f-50a3-465a-a3cb-555789e1edb3
  10. X box one s graphics are pixelated

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box one s graphics are pixelated: I recently bought a secondhand x box one s digital that is 18months old I have noticed that on most games the graphics are pixelated especially Cold War and Modern warfare. I have tried all the...