Pixelated white screen when I turn on the xbox

Discus and support Pixelated white screen when I turn on the xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have an xbox one x. When I turned it on a few minutes ago a white pixelated screen came up. I can still hear everything fine and move through the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Irishrebel419, Feb 28, 2021.

1. Pixelated white screen when I turn on the xbox

I have an xbox one x. When I turned it on a few minutes ago a white pixelated screen came up. I can still hear everything fine and move through the menus with my controller but I cant see anything at all. I've changed humi ports and cords but nothing seems to be helping. I've held the power button down to reset the xbox and that didnt work either. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

:)

Irishrebel419, Feb 28, 2021
  2. Zee308 Win User

pink pixels on white screens

Gave this a shot, but no luck. Pink pixels on every white screen.
  3. ReaPer jedi Win User

White pixel in UI xbox one

I also noticed the white pixel on the bottom right of the screen in the home uI. I first thought my tv was displaying a stuck pixel but now realise its from the Xbox one. Why is it there? But I do love the Xbox one
  4. {Parity} Win User

Someone a few days ago had a similar problem and this worked for them.

First thing to do is a hard reset. Hold the power button on the front of the console for 10 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and power up the
    console. Once the console is back up and functional test for results.

Good Luck!
  5. {Parity} Win User

Can you try using a different HDMI port on the TV and possibly on a different TV to help narrow down the issue?
  6. Hazuki X Win User

White pixel in UI xbox one

Argh, just noticed this after having my xbox one for 3 weeks... I now can't un-see it : ( only on the home screen and only appears when I have overscan turned off on my tv, but as others have said, the UI really isn't suited to having overscan on.. Neither
    are any games to be fair.

Fix it MS. This white pixel is annoying me lol!
Thema:

Pixelated white screen when I turn on the xbox

1. Pixelated white screen when I turn on the xbox - Similar Threads - Pixelated white screen

2. xcloud pixelation problems solved with VPN

in XBoX on Mobile
    xcloud pixelation problems solved with VPN: Goodmorning everyone! I'm new to the forum. I own xbox one x. Pleased to be with you to share our passion. I really like cloud gaming technology and believe in it a lot, and I am pleased to test...
  3. Xbox One X flashing noise and green pixels with Philips 4k TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X flashing noise and green pixels with Philips 4k TV: I get this weird visual noise with flashing pixels and also some green ones in every game. The darker the picture the more visible it is. If I lower the console's resolution or TV's sharpness it...
  4. Hopefully not a Question! But, started to see pixelation in the Steam xCloud Project...

in XboX Insiders
    Hopefully not a Question! But, started to see pixelation in the Steam xCloud Project...: Is this an issue? I played 2 games Cricket2019 and Hellblade! Using a Samsung Tab S6 (Wifi and 4G) it did noting to the pixelation occurring, please advise if I need to tweak something? submitted...
  5. Pixel, 2,3,4 issue with xbox controller while in xbox app.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Pixel, 2,3,4 issue with xbox controller while in xbox app.: So, ive noticed in a few threads that pixels have been having issues with the analog sticks and directional pads while in the app. They work while on navigating the phone though. So it's getting...
  6. Streaming via Twitch on XBOX Series X is blocky and pixelated

in XboX Insiders
    Streaming via Twitch on XBOX Series X is blocky and pixelated: I used to stream via Twitch app on XBOX One X and the picture was crystal clear with 1080p streaming output, but on Series X it is blocky and pixelated. I tried to lower the resolution to 720p,...
  7. Gray, black, and white lines at bottom of the screen and now a pixelated rainbow on a brand...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gray, black, and white lines at bottom of the screen and now a pixelated rainbow on a brand...: My boyfriend just got his new Xbox One X and the first few nights the screen was perfect and now he has gray, black, and white lines at the bottom of the screen then the whole screen turned to a...
  8. White pixels on screen - possibly HDR issue?

in XboX Insiders
    White pixels on screen - possibly HDR issue?: I posted a few days ago about having issues with my Series X producing scattered white dots across the screen, which were prominent when HDR was on. I'm using an LG OLED55B7V and no other console...
  9. Tiny white and random pixels (not HDMI cable problem)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tiny white and random pixels (not HDMI cable problem): As seen here: Any ideas whats wrong and how I can fix this? Hoping the GPU isn't cooked :-( b42420e6-6410-4514-9cee-5d4a961b7e18
  10. pink pixels on white screens

in XBoX on Consoles
    pink pixels on white screens: I am getting pink pixels showing up on any white screen, game or live tv. I have a pioneer elite pro 111fd. Have tried the color adjustments on xbox and the tv, but no luck. Any ideas?...