Plastic inside controller

Discus and support Plastic inside controller in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi I was putting a battery pack into my controller and abit of plastic snapped and went inside my pad and it rattle will it affect my controller when... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by whyumadbro3601, May 30, 2022.

1. Plastic inside controller

Hi I was putting a battery pack into my controller and abit of plastic snapped and went inside my pad and it rattle will it affect my controller when playing games

Thanks

:)

whyumadbro3601, May 30, 2022
  2. whyumadbro3601 Win User

Thank you so I won't need to open the controller
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today buddy

This depends if the plastic is bigger or very small, also it depends on where's the plastic

I can advise you, if you don't have warranty on it, open the controller and get it out.

If you have warranty and you're worried about this, you may need to open a repair request

Hope it helps, greetings from another Microsoft user!
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi Whyumadbro3601! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

If it when in the back of the controller and is plastic it probably won't affect the controller performance, but I would disable the controller vibration to avoid it to be stuck on the mechanisms
  5. whyumadbro3601 Win User

Thanks it's only a small piece of plastic at its at the back turned the vibration off
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I see, if you don't mind losing vibration on the back
    I think it's not a big deal.

But, in the future the plastic could move, because is really hard to know where exactly it's inside the controller.

If I was you, I would prefer open it or request a repair depending on the warranty status (open it if warranty is expired - repair it if it's within warranty)
Thema:

1. Plastic inside controller - Similar Threads - Plastic inside controller

2. Plastic inside controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Plastic inside controller: Hi I was putting a battery pack into my controller and abit of plastic snapped and went inside my pad and it rattle will it affect my controller when playing games will I have to open it Thanks...
  3. Xbox series x recently opened with defective plastic.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x recently opened with defective plastic.: [img] I bought a new xbox series x from the microsoft online store and when I opened it, I noticed that certain areas of the front of the shell, especially around the home button and through the...
  4. My Xbox one s started smelling like burnt plastic and wire

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one s started smelling like burnt plastic and wire: i was playing till I heard sparks so I turned off the power outlet then i checked the Xbox and it smelled like burnt wires and saw that the power cord was loose so I think that was the problem or...
  5. Xbox series x plastic burning smell

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series x plastic burning smell: After 2 weeks bad smell coming from console worse on 4K games I think it could be a health hazard 90d5b7e1-a634-4ea5-900c-2c65873183d4
  6. Xbox One S Detaching plastic cover

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Detaching plastic cover: I wasn’t sure which category to post this in so apologies if it’s the wrong one. I’m trying to remove the plastic cover of my Xbox One S as I need to get inside and clean off dust from the fan....
  7. Controller smelling like burnt plastic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller smelling like burnt plastic: I've a 3 year old xbox one controller. I was playing a game with the controller plugged in to an USB. Just now, the controller stopped working suddenly, and its giving out a smell of burnt...
  8. What the name of the grey plastic clip?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    What the name of the grey plastic clip?: [img] Hi. I want to know the name of the little grey clip what fell out of my controller so i can replace it. 86c57527-de88-4627-8858-844543414a53
  9. Xbox One X exhaust exceeding 80c and smelled of burning plastic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X exhaust exceeding 80c and smelled of burning plastic: (To summarize only youtube is allowing my xbox to run insanely hot and not running the fan) I read responses to other questions about heat concerns and they always stated the One X will shut down...
  10. Xbox one controller has some wonky plastic parts that you cannot play a single game without...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller has some wonky plastic parts that you cannot play a single game without...: I have just been playing UFC about to throw a punch in a tiny window of time, so I fastly press rb and just instantly....no longer works, i open it up to see that there’s just the tiniest peices...