Play 360 on hard

Discus and support Play 360 on hard in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I love Minecraft so if you want a challenge or a pro send me a message or post on here i do check so yeah do so f0afc763-11cb-4f84-9485-213ac54245a8 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Crazycarzombie, May 1, 2015.

1. Play 360 on hard

I love Minecraft so if you want a challenge or a pro send me a message or post on here i do check so yeah do so

:)

Crazycarzombie, May 1, 2015
  2. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    Prince of Persia sands of time

What specific Xbox 360 console do you own? Do you have an official Xbox 360 hard drive attached? In order to play Original Xbox games on Xbox 360, you need a console with an official Xbox 360 hard drive since the software required is stored on the hard drives
    themselves. 3rd party hard drives or non-official Xbox 360 hard drives will not work.

Hope this helps!

Mister Beep, May 1, 2015
  3. Downloading original Xbox game to 360 without hard drive

I want to download GTA: San Andreas from the Marketplace. I know if I were to play the disc on my 360 I'd need a hard drive, but is it possible to play downloaded original games on the 360 without a hard drive?

smtgavailable, May 1, 2015
  4. FizzyTooth76
    FizzyTooth76 Guest

Play 360 on hard

Hey, add me Extremekillers5

FizzyTooth76, May 1, 2015
  5. FizzyTooth76 Win User

Play 360 on hard

Hey, add me Extremekillers5
  6. HassanB Win User

Sid Meier's Pirates! will not start

Hello,

This problem usually occurs when you have an Xbox 360 hard drive that is not genuine. This can happen if this Xbox 360 hard drive was purchased from a place like eBay or Amazon Marketplace and it was not an original Xbox 360 hard drive.

Only hard drives manufactured by Microsoft in their packaging have the emulation files needed to play original Xbox games. The hard drives that are purchased from eBay / Amazon Marketplace are usually fake/knock off hard drives which can only play Xbox 360
    games.
  7. StuartATrueRed Win User

HOW DO I FIX THE BATTLEFRONT DOWNLOAD FOR XBOX 360 FOR GAMES FOR GOLD?

To play original Xbox games on a Xbox 360, you need an official Xbox 360 hard drive installed. Without it, the game will not play. The reason you need the hard drive is because the required emulator files are on it.
  8. HassanB Win User

Trouble Playing Star Wars Republic Commando on XBOX 360

Hello,

There's no such thing as a 106GB hard drive, this means that your using a 3rd party hard drive and that hard drive will not be able to play original Xbox games. Only original Xbox 360 hard drives (250GB, 320GB from Microsoft) can play original Xbox games. The
    fake/knockoff/3rd party hard drives do not have the emulation partition to play the original Xbox games, but they will play Xbox 360 games perfectly fine.

Sorry.
  9. Mister Beep Win User

Prince of Persia sands of time

What specific Xbox 360 console do you own? Do you have an official Xbox 360 hard drive attached? In order to play Original Xbox games on Xbox 360, you need a console with an official Xbox 360 hard drive since the software required is stored on the hard drives
    themselves. 3rd party hard drives or non-official Xbox 360 hard drives will not work.

Hope this helps!
Thema:

Play 360 on hard

1. Play 360 on hard - Similar Threads - Play 360 hard

2. How do I attach a Xbox 360 hard drive to play original xbox games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I attach a Xbox 360 hard drive to play original xbox games?: How do I attach a Xbox 360 hard drive 372d8c6d-2119-49e0-a19f-31b4bcd5e660
  3. SOLVED: Xbox 360 S won't play Backwards Compatible Games - Even with official MS hard drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SOLVED: Xbox 360 S won't play Backwards Compatible Games - Even with official MS hard drive: SOLVED Did a system cache clear on all drives and the game works now! Paul with the fellow gamer chat line helped me out - was dubious since it wasn't Microsoft's official support team, but it...
  4. need to attach an xbox 360 hard drive to play original xbox games

in XBoX on Consoles
    need to attach an xbox 360 hard drive to play original xbox games: need to attach an xbox 360 hard drive to play original xbox games????!!! e42cd924-b184-47fe-825d-cddd75f27301
  5. Can I convert my USB to an Xbox 360 hard drive? Tryna play Destiny without buying a a hard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I convert my USB to an Xbox 360 hard drive? Tryna play Destiny without buying a a hard...: I want to play Destiny on my Xbox 360 but it tells me that it requires an Xbox 360 hard drive to play. I have tried formatting my usb, but the configure now or customize never show up. I have used...
  6. Mass effect 360 hard copy play on xbox1 bward compatbility help

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Mass effect 360 hard copy play on xbox1 bward compatbility help: Rg on the preview prg can play digital copy of 360 gms on xb1 .cant seem to play hard copy of mass effect 360 on xb1,when i insert the game into xb1 it says this is a 360 game put it in 360. How...
  7. Help me figure out why Fable 3 won't allow me to play the files stored on my 360's hard drive.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help me figure out why Fable 3 won't allow me to play the files stored on my 360's hard drive.: I've been trying to play Fable 3 for the past year off and on, and it won't load when I select my hard drive as the storage device, other games work fine, i even selected a USB stick to see what...
  8. Error: You require an Xbox 360 hard drive to play Destiny

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error: You require an Xbox 360 hard drive to play Destiny: I just downloaded Destiny but every time I try to launch it an error message comes up saying I need an xbox 360 hard drive, but isn't the hard drive that came with it a xbox 360 hard drive and it...
  9. Error: must have Xbox 360 hard drive to play Destiny

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error: must have Xbox 360 hard drive to play Destiny: Hello! So I just bought Destiny for Xbox 360 today, and I'm having an issue with getting it started up. Before now I've been using an external hard drive for my Xbox's memory for saving games etc....
  10. Xbox 360 hard drive failure after newest live update. I have the ability to play games locally ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 hard drive failure after newest live update. I have the ability to play games locally ...: Seems like quite a coincidence that the live update crashed my drive just as the xbox one has a pricedrop. We have the ability to play games locally but can not install the new update. the tech on...