Play and charge kit isn't lighting up.

Discus and support Play and charge kit isn't lighting up. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I am currently charging my controller and usually the light on the P&C wire lights orange when charging and then white when it's fully charged. Right... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/10Fudges, Sep 7, 2019.

1. /u/10Fudges
    /u/10Fudges Guest

I am currently charging my controller and usually the light on the P&C wire lights orange when charging and then white when it's fully charged.

Right now there is no light at all, but evidently from the console, it is charging (or under Xbox Accessories, it says "Plugged in").

Could this be a bug?

My controller is updated and there is no available updates.

If this is or isn't a bug, how would I know when to remove the wire? I don't like overcharging or guessing when to remove it.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/10Fudges
    [link] [comments]

/u/10Fudges, Sep 7, 2019
Thema:

1. Play and charge kit isn't lighting up. - Similar Threads - Play charge kit

2. Xbox Play&Charge kit - Manette qui s'éteint dès l'allumage (problème très étrange)[Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Play&Charge kit - Manette qui s'éteint dès l'allumage (problème très étrange)[Xbox...: Bonjour, J'ai un souci incompréhensible avec un kit Xbox Play&Charge. J'en ai acheté 2 récemment. L'un fonctionne sans aucun problème, mais j'ai un gros souci avec l'autre. Quand j'allume la...
  3. Xbox Play and charge kit says its charged in Windows but disconnects after a few seconds

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Play and charge kit says its charged in Windows but disconnects after a few seconds: I have bought a play and charge kit and am using the wireless adapter for windows and not bluetooth. The controller works fine with batteries and through the cable but disconnects when I try to...
  4. Xbox One Play and Charge kit

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One Play and Charge kit: Hello, I recently bought a xbox one controller so i can use it with my pc. Everything works fine. Then i decided to buy xbox play and charge kit. Battery worked while it hade som life in it but i...
  5. Xbox One Play and Charge Kit not charging controller (temporary solution found)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Play and Charge Kit not charging controller (temporary solution found): This is really a follow up to my previous problem detailed in the thread: Intermittent sound on xbox one s when playing games, I can't add to that thread because it's been closed. I exchanged the...
  6. Xbox Play and charge kit no light indicator

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Play and charge kit no light indicator: I bought original Xbox Play and charge kit and Xbox One x fallout 76 edition. My cable is charging but light is off. On when hit xbox button on controller, I see battery with cable and when I plug...
  7. Xbox One play and charge kit not working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One play and charge kit not working?: Bascially i have 2 controllers One wired One wireless with the play and charge kit I have Two Xbox One x. On one of the Xbox none of the controllers work. Not the wired. Not the wireless. Not...
  8. Xbox play and charge kit wont charge, instead saying that battery is charged

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox play and charge kit wont charge, instead saying that battery is charged: Hello. I use this kit for like half a year and in one moment it stopped charging correctly. It starts charging and after a few minutes LED light becomes white and says that controller is charged....
  9. bluetooth xbox one controller Play & Charge Kit pc/android

in XBoX on Windows
    bluetooth xbox one controller Play & Charge Kit pc/android: I have been fighting with my controller for a while now it seems when I try to use it on both pc and my android phone the controller randomly turns off sometimes I can play for a while sometimes...
  10. Has anyone been having trouble the play & charge kit not telling them that the battery is...

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone been having trouble the play & charge kit not telling them that the battery is...: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/cfe1p3/has_anyone_had_any_trouble_with_their_play_charge/ I've had this issue before and It's popped up again. Scorpi controller V 4.8.1909.0 Custom...