play anywhere doesnt work

Discus and support play anywhere doesnt work in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, my son bought the game sea of thieves for me yesterday on the xbox one. now it wont show on play anywhere on windows 10. it doesnt show on my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Henkah79, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Henkah79
    Henkah79 Guest

Hello,

my son bought the game sea of thieves for me yesterday on the xbox one.

now it wont show on play anywhere on windows 10.

it doesnt show on my account in the store, i can play it but i dont own it.

when i checked my sons account it shows as he ownes it.

so i figure he bought it on his account with my paypall account and now i cant play it on windows 10 with play anywhere.

is there a sollution for this?

I would really want to be able to play on windows 10 also

thanks in advance

:)

Henkah79, Oct 29, 2019
  2. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Hi,

Because your son bought it on his profile the only way to get the game installed on your pc is to login on the microsoft store on his account otherwise you need to purchase the game again
  3. Henkah79 Win User

And then the game can be played by everyone on the pc?
  4. T00G3Y Win User

Play anywhere title Hand of Fate 2, not able to be played anywhere

it doesnt appear to be a play anywhere title in the UK
  5. bakachelera Win User

Play Anywhere not working

You're signing in to the wrong profile. search for the content in your accounts using commerce.microsoft, and sign in in the ms store, xbox app in windows 10 using that same account.
  6. Danklord127 Win User

Is there going to be a fix for Gears of War 3 and Gears of war Judgment soon?

Is there anywhere specific to send this complaint to. Or is gears of war 3 just a dead game that doesnt work that you can still purchase?
Thema:

1. play anywhere doesnt work - Similar Threads - play anywhere doesnt

2. Subnautica (Xbox Play Anywhere) – Xbox console save game not syncing with Xbox Windows PC...

in XBoX on Windows
    Subnautica (Xbox Play Anywhere) – Xbox console save game not syncing with Xbox Windows PC...: I subscribe to the Xbox game pass on both Xbox and PC, and have been playing Subnautica recently over two Xbox consoles using the same save game file that automatically syncs between the two...
  3. Xbox Play Anywhere, X-Box Gold Needed For Online Multiplayer?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Play Anywhere, X-Box Gold Needed For Online Multiplayer?: We are thinking about getting "ARK: Survival Evolved," and are wondering if we would need to get Xbox Live Gold in order to play on-line. 852098ff-7b66-4ed8-bddd-950916943352
  4. Microsoft Flight SIM 2020 - Play Anywhere

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight SIM 2020 - Play Anywhere: Microsoft announced that the flight sim will be available for purchase on PC with xbox game pass. Can you purchase without? Also because the xbox version will come out later, will you need to...
  5. middle-earth: shadow of war play anywhere dlc not installing issue

in XBoX on Windows
    middle-earth: shadow of war play anywhere dlc not installing issue: i have dlc ik they are all play anywhere and the nemesis tribe expansions as well as the definitive edition expansion doesnt recognize my windows 10 pc as windows 10 but my other dlcs as well as...
  6. Play Anywhere Gears 5 bought on Amazon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Play Anywhere Gears 5 bought on Amazon: I bought Gears 5 from Amazon and installed it. Played for an hour then went to download it to my PC. It does not show up on the Windows store as a game I own. I have games I bought through Widows...
  7. It won't let me install Gears 5 play anywhere on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    It won't let me install Gears 5 play anywhere on pc: [img] The game is installed fine on my xbox but when I go to install it on my PC this is what happens everytime apart from the first time I tried to install it where it downloaded 4.41mb and then...
  8. Xbox Play Anywhere questions.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Play Anywhere questions.: Hey everyone, I was just wondering about this whole Xbox Play Anywhere thing. I'm a PC gamer, and my friend is an Xbox player. He has 2 keys of Forza Horizon 4, and theyre on 2 different accounts...
  9. Bought Gears 5(Play anywhere) on windows, game not showing in xbox library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Gears 5(Play anywhere) on windows, game not showing in xbox library: I bought Gears 5 Ultimate Edition on the Windows Xbox Beta store using the same account I use on xbox.  I can download and play the game on PC but the game is not showing up on my Xbox under...
  10. Halo Wars 2 no longer available/part of the "Play Anywhere" service?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Wars 2 no longer available/part of the "Play Anywhere" service?: I just purchased the digital version of HW 2 from the Microsoft store, as I heard a rumor it could also be played on a Win10 PC. Yet when I access my account the game shows as owned but I can only...