Play & charge kit and battery symbol/notification displaying inaccurate readings? Read ...

Discus and support Play & charge kit and battery symbol/notification displaying inaccurate readings? Read ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Copied from my post on reddit to help people and hopefully get this fixed.. Last time I posted this a few people had the same problem and I could... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Saxolol-7EEEB2DE-E75D-4491-9891-2DD717AB7590, Sep 1, 2014.

1. Play & charge kit and battery symbol/notification displaying inaccurate readings? Read ...

Copied from my post on reddit to help people and hopefully get this fixed..

Last time I posted this a few people had the same problem and I could never figure out why. About a week ago I changed my setting to energy saving mode and it stopped doing it and displayed accurate readings. I never really thought anything of it and assumed
    that it just got fixed as I have reported it multiple times.

Yesterday I switched back to instant on and the problem started again. So my solution is to go to energy saving mode and it stops it for me.

I turn my xbox on by pressing the xbox button on controller rather than "xbox on" or pressing the button on console, not sure if that has anything to do with it but if you have been having the same problem as me it's worth a try switching to energy saving.

TL;DR: If you fully charge your battery and the notification comes up shortly after playing, switch your console into energy saving mode rather than Instant on.

:)

Saxolol-7EEEB2DE-E75D-4491-9891-2DD717AB7590, Sep 1, 2014
  2. XBF Crystal P, Sep 1, 2014
  3. FairyTact
    FairyTact Guest
    FairyTact, Sep 1, 2014
  4. Galactic Geek Win User

The Kinect & the Controller

I can't confirm it, but I remember reading somewhere that the cord that comes with the play & charge kit won't actually charge the batteries in your controller - it will only allow you to use the controller while your batteries charge in the kit. If true,
    I find this quite disappointing...
  5. MaximumExtreme Win User

Controller problems

The cable from the play and charge kit will not charge regular Alkaline batteries. So you will need to replace the batteries when they are depleted. The battery pack from the play and charge kit is a rechargeable battery pack that can be charged when it
    is depleted and there is no need to replace it
  6. Saxolol-7EEEB2DE-E75 Win User

Xbox One Play and Charge and other battery related issues

I guess we have a different problem then, my battery notification pops up but my controller doesn't disconnect. It's just the display thats inaccurate for me.. Sorry I couldn't fix your problem. Sounds like maybe a bad battery you have.
  7. MisterSwitch Win User

Unboxing Xbox One

8. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox One Controller Battery Status on PC?

Thema:

Play & charge kit and battery symbol/notification displaying inaccurate readings? Read ...

1. Play & charge kit and battery symbol/notification displaying inaccurate readings? Read ... - Similar Threads - Play charge kit

2. Xbox One Play and Charge Kit not charging controller (temporary solution found)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Play and Charge Kit not charging controller (temporary solution found): This is really a follow up to my previous problem detailed in the thread: Intermittent sound on xbox one s when playing games, I can't add to that thread because it's been closed. I exchanged the...
  3. Xbox Play and charge kit no light indicator

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Play and charge kit no light indicator: I bought original Xbox Play and charge kit and Xbox One x fallout 76 edition. My cable is charging but light is off. On when hit xbox button on controller, I see battery with cable and when I plug...
  4. Xbox One play and charge kit not working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One play and charge kit not working?: Bascially i have 2 controllers One wired One wireless with the play and charge kit I have Two Xbox One x. On one of the Xbox none of the controllers work. Not the wired. Not the wireless. Not...
  5. Xbox play and charge kit wont charge, instead saying that battery is charged

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox play and charge kit wont charge, instead saying that battery is charged: Hello. I use this kit for like half a year and in one moment it stopped charging correctly. It starts charging and after a few minutes LED light becomes white and says that controller is charged....
  6. Play and charge kit isn't lighting up.

in XboX Insiders
    Play and charge kit isn't lighting up.: I am currently charging my controller and usually the light on the P&C wire lights orange when charging and then white when it's fully charged. Right now there is no light at all, but evidently...
  7. bluetooth xbox one controller Play & Charge Kit pc/android

in XBoX on Windows
    bluetooth xbox one controller Play & Charge Kit pc/android: I have been fighting with my controller for a while now it seems when I try to use it on both pc and my android phone the controller randomly turns off sometimes I can play for a while sometimes...
  8. Has anyone been having trouble the play & charge kit not telling them that the battery is...

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone been having trouble the play & charge kit not telling them that the battery is...: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/cfe1p3/has_anyone_had_any_trouble_with_their_play_charge/ I've had this issue before and It's popped up again. Scorpi controller V 4.8.1909.0 Custom...
  9. : how many amps it takes to charge a Xbox One Play and Charge Kit

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : how many amps it takes to charge a Xbox One Play and Charge Kit: : how many amps it takes to charge a Xbox One Play and Charge Kit Hi ChantelleBaylis, Thanks for your post. The Xbox One Play and Charge kit is recommended to charge using the USB port on the...
  10. Xbox USB cable from play and charge kit not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox USB cable from play and charge kit not working: I bought an play and charge kit a moth ago. It has stopped to work. I have noted that I can see only 4 pins and they are a little weird inside the micro USB plug. Is it possible that the fifth...