Play Fortnite Without Gold

Discus and support Play Fortnite Without Gold in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; May the Xbox players play the game FORTNITE without Gold, like Ps4? Thank you! (Only this game, please) d48b9885-af29-4da7-863e-6fa4241e49a8 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DedePlayer, May 16, 2019.

1. DedePlayer
    DedePlayer Guest

May the Xbox players play the game FORTNITE without Gold, like Ps4? Thank you!

(Only this game, please)

:)

DedePlayer, May 16, 2019
  2. Soreph Win User

Sorry, but you cannot play Fortnite without an Xbox Live Gold subscription.
  3. zl DiviNe lz Win User

Playing fortnite without gold

I do not think it is worth exchanging an entire platform for the fact of charging for online games, if it were the case there is the PC that does not charge to play online, I understand that you do not want to pay to play online, the problem is that this
    is how it works in Microsoft, but you can suggest that it changes on Xbox Ideas website.
  4. XypherKid23 Win User

How do you get gold that cheap?
  5. HardlineCandy60 Win User

not true free to play on PS and the are not using Microsoft servers
  6. MXR Alpha Elite Win User

How else will Microsoft make profit without Monthly subscriptions like Xbox Live Gold and Game Pass. I totally agree with you though.
Thema:

1. Play Fortnite Without Gold - Similar Threads - Play Fortnite Without

2. Play at Fortnite without Xbox live gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Play at Fortnite without Xbox live gold: Hello everyone, On ps4, switch and pc, we can play fortnite without an online pass. Please change it for xbox. The community wants to play FREE games without Xbox live gold. When i bought my...
  3. Playing fortnite without gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing fortnite without gold: I play fortnite on xbox and i bought the season 7 battle pass and MY XBOX LIVE GOLD RAN OUT in the middle if the season so i didnt get to max it so xbox! Please remove having to buy gold for games...
  4. Hacer gratis jugar fortnite sin gold [Make free play fortnite without gold]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hacer gratis jugar fortnite sin gold [Make free play fortnite without gold]: Quiero jugar xbox one sin gold porque no tengo dinero pra estar pagando por jugar fortnite y otros juegos, la gente que no tiene gold no puede jugar y eso molesta.No es justo que tengamos que...
  5. Not being able to play fortnite without xbox live gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not being able to play fortnite without xbox live gold: There was glitch just before the Halloween update which allowed players to access fortnite without xbox live gold. This goes to show that you dont need it to play the actual game. My point is that...
  6. Playing fortnite without xbox live gold.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Playing fortnite without xbox live gold.: Why did you guys have to patch the only method known that lets ppl who dont wanna buy xbox live gold or something like that.Many xbox players used this method to play fortnite.So can you guys plz...
  7. Playing Fortnite without Gold Membership

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playing Fortnite without Gold Membership: Why do we need to pay for Gold Membership to play a Free Game Like Fortnite BR? In other platforms like PlayStation, Nintendo Switch, PC you dont need to pay anything to play fortnite....
  8. hi xbox i would like to criticize because fortnite can not be played without xbox live gold. I ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hi xbox i would like to criticize because fortnite can not be played without xbox live gold. I ...: hi xbox i would like to criticize because fortnite can not be played without xbox live gold. I never had gold because my parents could never buy xbox live gold for me and I could not play these 3...
  9. Playing fortnite without gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playing fortnite without gold: This is stupid that we have to pay to play fortnite on Xbox. Why have to pay to play a free game it's free to play on PlayStation why can't it be that way on Xbox Microsoft should fix this please....
  10. Can't play fortnite without xbox Live!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play fortnite without xbox Live!!: We have just bought an Xbox and have played fortnite for a week with no problems. Now we can't login into Fortnite without xbox live. Not happy Microsoft $80 a year Last thing we will get from...