Play Games without Gold

Discus and support Play Games without Gold in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; 1 - May Xbox players play the games without Gold, like Ps4? Thank you! 53525e05-bfd4-478c-b96b-5550c92df9ea Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DedePlayer, May 16, 2019.

1. DedePlayer
    DedePlayer Guest

Play Games without Gold

1 - May Xbox players play the games without Gold, like Ps4? Thank you!

:)

DedePlayer, May 16, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Gold membership

Xbox One games with gold games require a gold subscription to continue playing for free. 360 games with gold games do not so you can keep playing those without gold.

Any games you actually purchase are yours to play with or without gold.
  3. R4VER Win User

Play Games without Gold

You can but not online multiplayer
  4. XBF Erick C Win User

Play Games without Gold

Hey there Dede,

Thank you for reaching out to the forums with this question. There is many games that will allow offline gaming in which you would not need an Xbox Live Gold subscription. As the ambassadors have mentioned above, in order to play games online you will require
    an Xbox Live Gold subscription this way you are able to get onto the Xbox Live servers. If you do need more information regarding Xbox Live Gold go ahead and click on the following link.

What is Xbox Live and how do i get started?

We will go ahead and lock this thread as there is no further resolution. If you have any other questions feel free to start a new thread.

Happy Gaming!
  5. Smwutches Win User

Play Games without Gold

You would need gold if you're playing online multiplayer. PS4 also has a similar subscription for online games as well. They do have a few games you can play without the subscription, but overall you still need a subscription with them too.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Are games bought at a discount with "Deals with Gold" playable if you no longer have Xbox Live?

If you actually pay for them, you can play with or without gold. It's on the games with gold games that are restricted.
Thema:

Play Games without Gold

1. Play Games without Gold - Similar Threads - Play Games without

2. Play games on 2 xbox on same network without game share.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Play games on 2 xbox on same network without game share.: I bought the One X and gave my brother my old xbox. Because i wanted to play online with him. However he cant load up any of the games that i bought cause it says "sign in with the profile who...
  3. Being able to play games without a disk

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Being able to play games without a disk: Hi, I'm very confused as I have games that a month ago required a disk to run, being able to run perfectly fine without one as if they are digital downloads when they aren't, not all the games...
  4. playing installed games from discs without disc x360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    playing installed games from discs without disc x360: hello i have xbox 360 and where i have it i havent got internet... i have installed my games but they wont play without disc and i dont know why but i want to play them without discs... i havent...
  5. Play Fable 3 without Games for Windows Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Play Fable 3 without Games for Windows Live: Hi, I would like to install Fable 3 on pc (Windows 10), but I have heard that Games for Windows Live is now shut down. Is it still possible to play the game? Thank you...
  6. Playing a game without the disc in the Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playing a game without the disc in the Xbox: If you have a game in disc and then play the game in Xbox without the disc, will it still work? a67cb9d2-27af-480a-94d9-efe4ffb1e8d2
  7. Can you play free to play games like Warframe without gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you play free to play games like Warframe without gold: I have a frend who doesn't have gold and wants to know if its possible to play warframe without gold so if anyone knows please let me know b8f3cd22-d625-46df-8619-b2be58b6a475
  8. Can I get Xbox live Gold and play the games on my Pc without an Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I get Xbox live Gold and play the games on my Pc without an Xbox?: Can I get Xbox live Gold and play the games on my Pc without an Xbox? I do not own an Xbox but I am interested in all the games you can get with the Xbox live Gold....
  9. Wouldn't it be nice if we could play more games without buying the game twice?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wouldn't it be nice if we could play more games without buying the game twice?: I mean there is a lot of game I have both on PC and Xbox one, but either I had to buy them twice or I can't play both at the same time without buying it twice. It would be really cool if more...
  10. Play online with friend without installed game on Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Play online with friend without installed game on Xbox one: Hi, I have a question. My friend has an Xbox Live Gold account and me too. He has FIFA 19, but I don't have. Is it possible for us to play a match together (online), despite the fact that I...