play online games between xbox one and a PC

Discus and support play online games between xbox one and a PC in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, is it possible to play online games between xbox one and a PC? if so, how to do it? 1bc1bdd4-614c-4471-969c-210fa92d05bd Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Maison4779, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Maison4779
    Maison4779 Guest

Hello, is it possible to play online games between xbox one and a PC? if so, how to do it?

:)

Maison4779, Aug 8, 2019
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there Maison4779,

Glad to see that the replies above have answered your question. We will go ahead and lock the thread as the question has been answered, if you do have any other questions for us plese start a

New Thread
    so that we can continue to assist you.

Happy Gaming!
  3. PaperzMask Win User

u can play but it has to be a cross-platform support title like Killer Instinct, Gears of war 4, Fortnite, Brawlhalla etc etc.
  4. AlphaHannibal Win User

5. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello Maison,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. This is possible between those devices. It depends on whether you are playing "Play anywhere" titles, or a cross platform game like Fortnite.

Play anywhere titles can be played on both Xbox one, and PC. To play Microsoft/xbox games on PC, you would need a Gamertag. So, You would simply invite
    the other PC player to your game in the same way that you would invite another Xbox console player to a Xbox game. The player on PC would then use the game bar to accept/send invites.

For cross platform games like fortnite, you would invite the other player in-game.

Hope this helps!
  6. TheRBS Win User
Thema:

1. play online games between xbox one and a PC - Similar Threads - play online games

2. Can´t play Gears 5 because it kicks me of the online game.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can´t play Gears 5 because it kicks me of the online game.: See, i buy the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate to play Gears 5, i install it all fine at this point but the problem comes here, i wanted to play a versus match but i can´t, i´ve got kicked every time i...
  3. Online doesn't work on Microsoft's games (Forza, Gears 4 etc...) - I play on PC with Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Online doesn't work on Microsoft's games (Forza, Gears 4 etc...) - I play on PC with Windows 10: Each Microsoft's games I play online on my PC with Windows 10 (Forza Horizon 4, Gears 4, Gears 5) don't work after 2 minutes. At first it works, I can be online then 2-3 minutes later, online...
  4. cant use my apps or play games online - xbox360

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant use my apps or play games online - xbox360: hi there i have created and microsoft account but cannot download, play online or watch netflix or youtube on my xbox360. continues to tell me i need to sign in or contact xboxlive.com. how do...
  5. “To Play This Game You Need To Be Online”

in XBoX on Consoles
    “To Play This Game You Need To Be Online”: <p>Could Someone Please Help Me?</p><p>I have plugged an ethernet cable into my xbox but now when I play it will randomly say&nbsp;&ldquo;To Play This Game You Need To Be Online&rdquo; I have...
  6. NOT ABLE TO PLAY ANY ONLINE PURCHASED GAMES OR GAMEPASS.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NOT ABLE TO PLAY ANY ONLINE PURCHASED GAMES OR GAMEPASS.: I HAVE A 58 DAY DAILY CHALLENGE STREAK ON RDR2 THAT IS AT RISK HERE PLUS I PAID GOOD MONEY FOR MY SUBSCRIPTIONS AND GAMES NONE OF WHICH ARE WORKING feea25ae-d7ac-4d15-845d-dee21d510486
  7. I can't play any online game even though I'm connect to Xbox live xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play any online game even though I'm connect to Xbox live xbox one: I cant play any online game NO ITS NOT A CONNECTION ISSUE every time i load up a game it wont let me play online titanfall two said "Your profile is not permitted to play online" or something like...
  8. Will we ever be able to play our purchased Indie games w/o online connection?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will we ever be able to play our purchased Indie games w/o online connection?: I have never understood why we need to be online to access our indie library. I know that online support for 360 isnt going to be a thing forever and while the vast majority of these games are...
  9. Do you prefer playing video games online alone, or online with friends?/Also which Gaming...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do you prefer playing video games online alone, or online with friends?/Also which Gaming...: Gaming is better with friends. I rather play MP with friends rather than by myself. Of course ill play story driven games by myself. the game genres that i like are FPS games, RPG games...
  10. Xbox live Gold sharing, can play online but cannot play Games with Gold games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live Gold sharing, can play online but cannot play Games with Gold games: Hello there, A friend and I were sharing the xbox live gold but when my turn was over and when he paid for the service, I can't play with my GwG games anymore. The system tells me that it seems...