Play Time

Discus and support Play Time in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How many hours a week do you play? How much do you think is to much? 0e098196-7926-41d2-9dc7-04ec7751680f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Chaotic Kaiju, Mar 14, 2014.

1. Play Time

How many hours a week do you play? How much do you think is to much?

:)

Chaotic Kaiju, Mar 14, 2014
  2. TheNinjaJedi
    TheNinjaJedi Guest
    Play Timer?

There is not a play timer feature on the XB ONE that I have been able to find. Perhaps it will be added in a future update.

TheNinjaJedi, Mar 14, 2014
  3. Hazackonn
    Hazackonn Guest
    Play Timer?

We relied heavily on the play timer on the 360 to limit gaming time in our home. I haven't been able to figure out this feature on the One. Any suggestions?

Hazackonn, Mar 14, 2014
  4. ZTROOPER16 Win User

time played

The games times are buggy. I have 1000 GS on BF4 yet it told me i only played 1 min. LOL
  5. DBurleson Win User

Time played...?

It will probably be on this page once you play for a few hours.

rewards.xbox.com/myrewards

I can't find where you see this promotion at. Is it on the dashboard or something?
  6. J.R.G. Win User

Time played

Like tohellnback mentioned, times are way off. Forza 5 reads that I have over a couple hundred hours played; more like 40 tops.

Peace, J.R.
  7. tohellnbak Win User

Time played

the times will be off FYI. Open games in background while doing other things still count for times played. I had games tell me I played them for 1500 hours so dont be surprised if they seem way off.
  8. carlossaez23 Win User

TIME PLAYED

I have xbox a month ago, I started vrally 4 and it stayed in 21 hours and no matter how much I play it does not go up, streets of rage 4 I have stayed in 2 hours and now halo 5 passed me the game and
    in the statistics it leaves zero hours of time played however the other statistics do update the achievements and progress of the game but the hours played do not
Thema:

Play Time

1. Play Time - Similar Threads - Play

2. Can't play Sea of Thieves on Xbox game pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't play Sea of Thieves on Xbox game pass for PC: EDIT: I fixed the issue. I had to uninstall the game, then uninstall the Xbox App. Then when I pressed the install button again it said "Downloading 2 MB of 2 MB" while it was scanning my hard...
  3. Why won't you let me choose which language I want to play games in

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't you let me choose which language I want to play games in: I live in Latin America and I'm subscribed to Xbox's Game Pass on PC specifically to play Alien: Isolation but the game is only in Spanish. I hate playing games not in their original language....
  4. Can't play Borderlands 2 and Gears 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Borderlands 2 and Gears 3: I am trying to launch Borderlands 2 and Gears 3 fails with message “Do you own this game or app?” 0x803f8001. I downloaded these two games via Games With Gold but I can no longer launch them. I...
  5. Can’t play a digital game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play a digital game: Hello! So I have a bit of an odd question. I purchased black desert online on the US region (where i normally play)..I swapped regions to the UK to play with friends and now i am unable to play on...
  6. Xbox One S ne lis pas un disque[Xbox One S not playing a disc]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One S ne lis pas un disque[Xbox One S not playing a disc]: Bonjour, Je viens d'acheter une Xbox One S et deux jeux. Je viens d'essayer d'installer un des jeux et la console a l'air de ne pas pouvoir le lire ça fait un bruit comme si elle essayait de...
  7. playing on freeroam on forza h4, xbox one s - cant join

in XBoX Games and Apps
    playing on freeroam on forza h4, xbox one s - cant join: hello....i am on xbox one playing FH4 and i keep getting 'unable to join' messages with codes and no help doing all restarts, re-log in....status and console says all ok....even can do auction and...
  8. Can't play minecraft (win10 edition), even if i own the game and even shows that i have...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't play minecraft (win10 edition), even if i own the game and even shows that i have...: So i recently bought a new SSD which i installed windows on, and today when i was gonna play minecraft i couldn't find it. I owned it before i moved to the SSD, and i got it because i had bought...
  9. No puedo jugar a Sombras de Guerra[I can't play Shadow of War]

in XBoX on Windows
    No puedo jugar a Sombras de Guerra[I can't play Shadow of War]: Desde hace tres días cuando inicio el juego e intenta loguearse con mi cuenta Microsoft me salta el siguiente mensaje: [Translation - For three days when I start the game and try to log in with...
  10. Xbox One time played not tracking again

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One time played not tracking again: Hello this problem is with not tracking/updating "time played" in stats on tab achivements again, a month ago was the same problem it was fix but this happend again unfortunately...