Play to feature not that nice looking ??

Discus and support Play to feature not that nice looking ?? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I download a lot of movies, and 90% of the time they are 1080p blue ray movies. I've recently learned about the pretty cool feature "play to" which... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SmokierBlazzin, Aug 15, 2014.

1. Play to feature not that nice looking ??

So I download a lot of movies, and 90% of the time they are 1080p blue ray movies. I've recently learned about the pretty cool feature "play to" which allows you to steam movies wireless to your tv from your pc. However as much as I love the idea, I find
    it really kills the quality of the movie. My monitor will be playing a superb version of any 1080p movie but then as I look over to my TV I'm watching a very less quality version of the same movie.

Is there a way to fix that ?? Can the mods let me know if there's any update's coming out to fix this ??

:)

SmokierBlazzin, Aug 15, 2014
  2. "Major" Microsoft Announcment on Monday 6/18

Very Nice looking.

[View:]

I want one.

Matt Rainbolt, Aug 15, 2014
  3. Parkzee
    Parkzee Guest
    Gamertag History

That would be a very nice feature but they should have a setting allowing the player to enable/disable the feature on their account.

]

Parkzee, Aug 15, 2014
  4. Matt Rainbolt Win User

"Major" Microsoft Announcment on Monday 6/18

Very Nice looking.

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=dpzu3HM2CIo]

I want one.
  5. RippenHarra Win User

I was wowed by the Kinect create your character thing...

Well i think it looks like him after the scan, Nice feature.
  6. Villarino Win User

new meeting method

Hello Jur4ssic! I dont know if i have undestood well, its a nice idea but sounds exactly as Looking for group feature, there is a lot of groups , you will find someone to play with for sure. Thank you for sharing your opinion!
  7. Bliss32 Win User

Looking for nice kids to play minecraft creative

I'm also looking for kids my sons age he is 7. He's been playing with kids that are 10 to 12 and some of them are not very nice. They ignore him when he tries to talk to them, ruins his stuff he builds and uses inappropriate language. I make sure i can hear
    everything that is being said since my son loves this game and I don't want kids like that ruining it for him. He plays under my name GT :) Thanks
  8. hunterasco Win User

Looking for nice kids to play minecraft creative

My son is 6 he's looking for friends to play minecraft too. Gt is . His gaming is monitored.
Thema:

Play to feature not that nice looking ??

1. Play to feature not that nice looking ?? - Similar Threads - Play feature nice

2. “You need to be signed into Xbox LIVE to access Xbox LIVE game play features.”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “You need to be signed into Xbox LIVE to access Xbox LIVE game play features.”: So I recently reinstalled Battlefield 3 and I wanted to play multiplayer but it keeps on saying this same message “You need to be signed into Xbox LIVE to access Xbox LIVE game play features.” and...
  3. Forza horizon 4 features playing it with gamepass download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 features playing it with gamepass download: Good evening, A friend of mine downloaded forza horizon 4 with his gamepass however it does not allow him to use the horizon life online feature. Is it locked because it is a free version or...
  4. Avengers Endgame special features dont play without skipping. [Mod Removed - Profanity]?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Avengers Endgame special features dont play without skipping. [Mod Removed - Profanity]?: So i bought Endgame, and surprise surprise, it wouldnt play correctly till i downloaded it to the xbox. BUT, the special features dont play correctly even after download, even ON MY DESKTOP PC!!!...
  5. Game Pass Play Later feature not showing

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass Play Later feature not showing: Am I the only one not getting this feature? I am insider in the Beta ring, level 8 and subscribed to Game Pass & Gold (not Ultimate). Even in my Game Pass app for Android only appears the Wish...
  6. Question for Xbox Insider team or the Insider Staff about the play later feature and the...

in XboX Insiders
    Question for Xbox Insider team or the Insider Staff about the play later feature and the...: When I was in the Alpha Ring in the past insider program awhile ago I started noticing issues with the GamePass tab on the homescreen dashboard and as well as the Alerts tab in the guide. when I...
  7. Why sell games with features that you don't allow most people to play? No Porsche 928.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why sell games with features that you don't allow most people to play? No Porsche 928.: I recently bought Forza Horizon 3 because I saw online that MS made a Porsche 928 car that could be driven in the game. Only to find out after the purchase it is basically impossible for new...
  8. Question about xbox play anywhere feature

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about xbox play anywhere feature: What i know: - If i buy sea of thieves from the microsoft store i can play the game on both the PC and Xbox one. - Also, anyone i selected as my family (my wife) on my home console shares my...
  9. Play FIFA!!!! Your profile is not allowed to use this feature...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Play FIFA!!!! Your profile is not allowed to use this feature...: People, I need a support. I have the annual subscription of the X Box LIve Gold and EA Access account up to date, because of this message? Any player can help me now, please?...
  10. Share play feature?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Share play feature?: would you ever add in a share play feature like Sony's PS4? b17d703a-4db7-4b50-ad34-9ace81c1e3ac