Play to.

Discus and support Play to. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have no idea if this has been posted before, after searching I couldn't find anything. None of my friends new this, apart from the friend who told me... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KILA POISON II, Jan 22, 2014.

1. Play to.

I have no idea if this has been posted before, after searching I couldn't find anything. None of my friends new this, apart from the friend who told me about it, so I just thought I'd share because if like me you thought the Xbone was a step backwards from
    the 360 when it came to media play back; then you'll love this. If you have windows 8, and want to stream any music file, video file or image file to your Xbone, Simply right click, select the option 'Play to' and then select your Xbox-system OS. This will
    stream any of the above mentioned media directly to your Xbone. Simple yet amazing. I had no idea, neither did anyone I have told (and believe me I've told anyone who will listen in the last hour or two since finding out). I'm so happy because I was getting
    annoyed that I couldn't watch movies I've downloaded on my Xbone and had to plug a HDMI lead in to my laptop then in to the TV. If you already knew this then simply move on, no need to break my balls, I'm simply trying to help. If this does help you out then
    I'm glad to be of service to you Play to. :D

Also there is an App in the Windows store called 'PrimeTube' It works the same as Youtube, lets you sign in to your Youtube account, access your subscriptions, shows you all the latest Youtube videos and in the same way as you can with the media, you can
    'play to Xbox-system OS. Hope this Improves the Xbox One experience for you as it has for me.

:)

KILA POISON II, Jan 22, 2014
  2. Player to Player connection

One of my friends recently got Xbox one and we have been playing together for a while now but for the past 3 days we have had a problem. He currently only has minecraft so that's all we can play and one day when he started up a game and I tried to join it
    was the loading screen for a few minutes and then it said connection to Xbox live was lost. So we did it the other way around and it did the same thing for him. It was three of us playing so we had our other friend start up the game. He joined first and it
    was loading again but the sec he left the game it let me right in. We both restarted our Xbox and and Internet and still didnt work. We figured to just wait a day or 2 and see what happens and that was today... It still didnt work. We can join anybodys games
    but for some reason we can't be in the same game. I'm not sure if this is a Xbox live problem or minecraft problem. It said Xbox live so I just came here.

tH3CoOkI3KiNg, Jan 22, 2014
  3. Player to Player connection

Hey, tH3CoOkI3KiNg! This sounds like it could be a network issue. Can you post back with the full error that you are receiving when you try to connect? It should have an error code at the end of the message that can help me dig into what's going on. Play to. :)

Misses Quinzel, Jan 22, 2014
  4. Play to.

also if you swipe in or point to the right corner select devices tyou can play to from there also

The Viral Cyrix, Jan 22, 2014
  5. RedEye Expr3ss Win User

Offline Play and No play

Hey rippen, Updated all my games last night and switched on Pstar golf, Got a free canyon course and all was unlocked again.

I'm going for Platinum on Dark souls, this is the only reason I haven't been on XB1 except for Titanfall. Just mentioning this as my activities are blank.
  6. Galactic Geek Win User

Offline Play and No play

There's 2 reasons why I think this isn't working for the OP (and could potentially be both):

1) Any GwG games you have must be played online because XBL needs to recognize that you "own" the game and/or a Gold subscription (a limitation of the GwG promotion).

2) Powerstar Golf recently reverted to a free-to-play model; due to this change, the game may have also been turned into an online-only game as well.
  7. RedEye Expr3ss Win User

Offline Play and No play

Yeah it's really quite weird Rippen, In all honesty I can just go online and play. I just didn't want to wait for the update and was downloading allot of "stuff" on my pc and other consoles. But it really got me thinking about countries with worse internet
    then here and limited download space. Just wanted a quick Powerstar bash
  8. RippenHarra Win User

Offline Play and No play

I think you have to physically pull the Ethernet cable( if thats how you are connected) to get it to revert to local saves,even if you select offline. Haven't tried myself. Been connected since launch. i should experiment and see.
  9. RedEye Expr3ss Win User

Offline Play and No play

^ Dude, ya know you're probably right. Powerstar was bought by me but everything locked? So the license has changed I guess, Sneaky ;)
Thema:

Play to.

1. Play to. - Similar Threads - Play

2. Cannot install/play Football Manager 2019 or Worms W.M.D

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot install/play Football Manager 2019 or Worms W.M.D: Hello, around two weeks ago I have purchased the Xbox Game Pass for PC subscription and installed three games right away - Football Manager 2019, Worms W.M.D, Forza Horizon 4. Every game was...
  3. Forza horizon 4 features playing it with gamepass download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 features playing it with gamepass download: Good evening, A friend of mine downloaded forza horizon 4 with his gamepass however it does not allow him to use the horizon life online feature. Is it locked because it is a free version or...
  4. Minecraft windows 10 world constantly loading while my friend can still join and play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft windows 10 world constantly loading while my friend can still join and play: The title explain it all but I've tried everything to get this world back, me and my friends have poured countless hours into it and it's weird to see that it just ended up that way...
  5. Launch freeze up when trying to play Monster Jam Steel Titans

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Launch freeze up when trying to play Monster Jam Steel Titans: Can ANYONE please help with this ongoing issue I am having. Was told THQ NORDIC is aware of this issue but when can I expect a resolution to the problem? Can NOT play this game. Please help!...
  6. Can't play forza 7 on play anywhere PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't play forza 7 on play anywhere PC: Yo, so I have the digital copy on my xbox and I can't play it on PC even though it's play anywhere compatible, any tips? Really confused b49cccf9-93b8-4df7-841c-d870d2a3122e
  7. Wanting to play in Japanese

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wanting to play in Japanese: So I'm learning Japanese and wanting to play some old favourites in Japanese on my Xbox one. I've changed my region to japan and language to Japanese and a couple of my games (Fallout 76 and...
  8. Will I be able to play Burnout Revenge (X360) on Xbox One X when I buy it on Xbox Marketplace?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will I be able to play Burnout Revenge (X360) on Xbox One X when I buy it on Xbox Marketplace?: Hello, I saw that Burnout Revenge is on the backward compatibility list, but I wonder if I'll buy the game now thru Xbox Marketplace website, will I see it in my games library on Xbox One X and...
  9. Having trouble with playing BC games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having trouble with playing BC games?: Hello fellow ambassadors! Im trying to play Bayonetta BC on Xbox One s and everytime I go to sign in, it says this profile cant sign in to Xbox Live on this console, please reinstall the account...
  10. Still haveing ongoing issue with prey game when playing game will freeze after a while this...

in XboX Insiders
    Still haveing ongoing issue with prey game when playing game will freeze after a while this...: I have ran into this ongoing issue with the prey game when I go to launch the prey game when I start playing the game witch is a downloaded game from the store on the console it runs great and...