play xbox360 games with xboxOne

Discus and support play xbox360 games with xboxOne in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, i need help.. i can't play a xbox360 games with the xboxOne... thej ask me always about a profile but i have just a xboxOne profile and i never... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MrDardan, Sep 8, 2018.

1. MrDardan
    MrDardan Guest

Hello, i need help.. i can't play a xbox360 games with the xboxOne... thej ask me always about a profile but i have just a xboxOne profile and i never had an xbox360 profile ? When i tried to start the game with my xboxOne profile it always shoes me an error
    "you need internet access to synchronize your profile" but my internet access is established ?!

Had anyone an idea how to resolve this problem ?

:)

MrDardan, Sep 8, 2018
  2. cross gen multiplayer

Cross gen mulitiplayer Maybe for certain games. I know for XboxOne and PS4 Battlefield4 multiplayer is 64 player 32vs32, and Xbox360/PS3 is 24 player 12vs12. So i would think xbox360 & xboxone friends would NOT be able to play BF4.

xxGr3yxWolfxx, Sep 8, 2018
  3. The Khaos
    The Khaos Guest
    Can you play together in same household with one gold membership?

I have one xboxone and one xbox360, on xboxone i pay for one gold membership, however, my friends account is also gold because of this.

Would their account still be gold one the xbox360 and allow us to play games online that require gold if we were to get one xbox360 copy and one xboxone copy of the game?

Thanks.

The Khaos, Sep 8, 2018
  4. play xbox360 games with xboxOne

There could be a couple things going on here.

Have you ever been able to play any backwards compatible game?

Is your password longer then 16 characters? 360s including the emulator on the one does not like passwords longer then 16 characters if your password is longer then 16 characters then you would need to change it to something less then 16 characters.

steeledwand7664, Sep 8, 2018
  5. MrDardan
    MrDardan Guest
    I've never been able to play any backwards compatible game !!

No my password is not so long. I also think there are a couple of thinks but to find the problem ? !

Do you have any other idea? ?

MrDardan, Sep 8, 2018
  6. 1. Load any 360 game on the ONE

2. Hit the start and select buttons on the controller (small round buttons on either side of the big xbox button) This will bring up the 360 guide

3. Should have a choice to download profile. Click on that

4. Enter email and password.

See if that solves your problem.

steeledwand7664, Sep 8, 2018
  7. MrDardan
    MrDardan Guest
    Hi,

thanks for your answer but it did not work... i still get the error message "you can't connet to xboxLive ...you need an internet access to synchronize your profile" ... i don't know why i have xboxLive running and
    sure an internet access ??

maybe you have a another possibilty to fix this ??

regards

Nik

MrDardan, Sep 9, 2018
  8. andyruff1
    andyruff1 Guest

I can't help you with your problem, but I am having the exact same problem.

Hopefully someone knows how to fix these POS.

andyruff1, Nov 2, 2018
  9. ToJ85 Win User

Playing 360 games on Xbox One with HDMI CEC input(xbox one)

No, it will not work, first, you will not be able to plug your Xbox360 with your XboxOne with a HDMI cable. Secondly, even if you could plug the two Xbox, your XboxOne will be seen as a TV for your xbox360. And finnally, at the end, you still must have an
    xbox360 for the xbox360 games, and the xbox one for the XboxOne games.
  10. xxGr3yxWolfxx Win User

cross gen multiplayer

Cross gen mulitiplayer Maybe for certain games. I know for XboxOne and PS4 Battlefield4 multiplayer is 64 player 32vs32, and Xbox360/PS3 is 24 player 12vs12. So i would think xbox360 & xboxone friends would NOT be able to play BF4.
  11. steeledwand7664 Win User

1. Load any 360 game on the ONE

2. Hit the start and select buttons on the controller (small round buttons on either side of the big xbox button) This will bring up the 360 guide

3. Should have a choice to download profile. Click on that

4. Enter email and password.

See if that solves your problem.
  12. MrDardan Win User

I've never been able to play any backwards compatible game !!

No my password is not so long. I also think there are a couple of thinks but to find the problem ? !

Do you have any other idea? ?
  13. MrDardan Win User

Hi,

thanks for your answer but it did not work... i still get the error message "you can't connet to xboxLive ...you need an internet access to synchronize your profile" ... i don't know why i have xboxLive running and
    sure an internet access ??

maybe you have a another possibilty to fix this ??

regards

Nik
Thema:

1. play xbox360 games with xboxOne - Similar Threads - play xbox360 games

2. Can a Xbox360 game be played on the Xbox series X

in XboX Insiders
    Can a Xbox360 game be played on the Xbox series X: I am wondering this because I’m going to try to beat Ninja Gaiden submitted by /u/Particular-Ad6199 [link] [comments]
  3. My Xbox360 cannot update from xboxlive in mainland China. Now cannot play some games. What...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox360 cannot update from xboxlive in mainland China. Now cannot play some games. What...: My internet cannot connect xboxlive.com. Where can I repair the software at Beijing? THX. 8511ba1a-687c-4823-8576-a7f8076d91a8
  4. Brand new Xbox One S not playing Xbox360 game supplied by Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Brand new Xbox One S not playing Xbox360 game supplied by Game Pass: Hey everyone, I've a brand new Xbox One S, which I'm, eager to try out. I purchased the Xbox Game Pass which allows me to access a massive library of games, including Xbox360 games. Whenever I...
  5. cant use my apps or play games online - xbox360

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant use my apps or play games online - xbox360: hi there i have created and microsoft account but cannot download, play online or watch netflix or youtube on my xbox360. continues to tell me i need to sign in or contact xboxlive.com. how do...
  6. how to play xbox360 game (三國無雙7)after i bought from xbox market from internet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to play xbox360 game (三國無雙7)after i bought from xbox market from internet: how to play xbox360 game (三國無雙7)after i bought from xbox market via internet? it seems there is no enough storage space in my console! but i really don't know the game file size when i purchased!...
  7. I try to play Minecraft xbox360 edition but as it starts up it says the game could not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I try to play Minecraft xbox360 edition but as it starts up it says the game could not...: [Mod Removed - Profanity] b3ef144e-f076-4a0f-b5b3-a461e5e0acec
  8. Original Xbox game not playing on XBox360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Original Xbox game not playing on XBox360: Hi I bought star wars battle front 2 on the original xbox to play on my xbox 360 slim but i keep getting the same message that the game is not supported by my xbox 360. I have also tried halo 2...
  9. Need help, question for playing a Xbox one game in Xbox360.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help, question for playing a Xbox one game in Xbox360.: I have a Xbox one X, and I also I have a Xbox360. If I purchase a Xbox one game in my Xbox one X, Fifa17, for some reasons, sometimes I hope to play this game in my Xbox360, is it possible? Both...
  10. I HAVE DOWNLOADED A GAME ON XBOX360 AND PUT IT ON A FLASH DRIVE. HOW DO I GET TO IT TO PLAY ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I HAVE DOWNLOADED A GAME ON XBOX360 AND PUT IT ON A FLASH DRIVE. HOW DO I GET TO IT TO PLAY ...: I HAVE DOWNLOADED A GAME ON XBOX 360 AND PUT IT ON A FLASH DRIVE. HOW DO I GET TO IT TO PLAY IT? KEEPS TELL ME TO CONNECT A XBOX HARD DRIVE abb1908f-ee0c-4655-ac33-105bf7cfa154