Playbooks

Discus and support Playbooks in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is there a way to import NCAA College Playbooks to Madden 25 0864f439-b61a-41fa-a8b4-adb82c023e8b Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Enforcier, Jun 15, 2014.

1. Enforcier
    Enforcier Guest

Playbooks

Is there a way to import NCAA College Playbooks to Madden 25

:)

Enforcier, Jun 15, 2014
  2. IIxDUBxII
    IIxDUBxII Guest
    PLaybook

IS there a way to have the plays that I have assigned, to be available online while playing someone? I assgned plays but dont see them avail when playing a quick match... Any sugestions?

IIxDUBxII, Jun 15, 2014
  3. mphs68
    mphs68 Guest
    Playbook

Is it better to stick to one playbook or you the team playbook

mphs68, Jun 15, 2014
  4. Playbooks

I believe it can be done with the newest NCAA game in the series. Otherwise I don't think so. I may be wrong though.

Dr Black Bones, Jun 18, 2014
  5. MJEAST Win User

Madden Questions From The New Madden Player

Dont be that guy that switches playbooks. You use a team, use that playbook. Don't be a playbook crutcher.

When running, have faith in our O line and just watch the backers. Don't forget to tell the line how block.
  6. MJEAST Win User

Playbook

Don't be a playbook slave....If you depend on a certain play or playbook....you are weak. Please stay off line
  7. elcobra44 Win User

Playbook

It's best to stick to a playbook you know. If it's Ultimate Team, pick one of the playbooks that gives you the best chemistry boost and learn it.
  8. Dr Black Bones Win User

Playbooks

I believe it can be done with the newest NCAA game in the series. Otherwise I don't think so. I may be wrong though.
  9. x24hrs2livex Win User

Playbook

You should try all the playbooks out and see which one fits your style of play best. If you want up tempo air it out offense use GB/NO/NE. If you want a more smash mouth style try steelers or ravens. Also you can go with a balanced attack which has a great
    mix of run and pass plays.
Thema:

Playbooks

1. Playbooks - Similar Threads - Playbooks

2. How do I use custom playbooks?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I use custom playbooks?: I've been trying to pick a custom playbook I downloaded for my Offline Connected Franchise but I do not see it under the Advanced Options where you pick your playbooks before the game starts. Any...
  3. How do I pick custom playbooks?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I pick custom playbooks?: Hey guys. I need some help in figuring out how to pick a custom playbook that I downloaded from the Madden Community. When I select Advanced Options just before starting a game and try to change...