Playdate Bible Study Group Mature Gamers Thanks

Discus and support Playdate Bible Study Group Mature Gamers Thanks in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bible Study Group Mature Gamers Thanks Open Invitation: To all Xbox live Members Hello to all I am Armor the founder of G.S.F Outreach. I am looking... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ArmorrofChrist8, Jan 22, 2014.

1. Playdate Bible Study Group Mature Gamers Thanks

Bible Study Group Mature Gamers Thanks

Open Invitation: To all Xbox live Members

Hello to all I am Armor the founder of G.S.F Outreach. I am looking for Brothers and Sisters in the Lord Jesus Christ. To join us on Xbox live for fellowship and weekly Bible Study and to grow in Christ Jesus Together
    and so much more. Weekly Scheduled Worship Time and Bible Study's Mon. 4:35pm EST on Red Redemption Only on Xbox live! If you would like to know more info send me a Text at Gamer Tag

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life. PS This is not a Clan it’s a Bible Study Group Mature Gamers Thanks

:)

ArmorrofChrist8, Jan 22, 2014
  2. Bible Study Group Mature Gamers Thanks

Bible Study Group Mature Gamers Thanks

Hello to all I am Armor the founder of G.S.F Outreach. I am looking for Brothers and Sisters in the Lord Jesus Christ. To join us on Xbox live for fellowship and weekly Bible Study and to grow in Christ Jesus Together
    and so much more. Weekly Scheduled Worship Time and Bible Study's Mon. 4:35pm EST on Red Redemption Only on Xbox live! If you would like to know more info send me a Text at Gamer Tag

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life. PS This is not a Clan it’s a Bible Study Group Mature Gamers Thanks

3. Bible Study Group Mature Gamers Thanks

4. ArmorrofChrist8 Win User

Christian gamers wanted!!!

Hello to all on Xbox Live Bible Study will be restarting on Aug 4 2011 for more info text me at Gamer Tag 
  5. ArmorrofChrist8 Win User

Should a Christian play this game?

Hello to all on Xbox Live Bible Study will be restarting on Aug 4 2011 for more info text me at Gamer Tag 
  6. ArmorrofChrist8 Win User

Are you a Christian and play Xbox often?

7. Nielo TM Win User

Best display settings?

Bible study? C'mon dude it's the 21st century
  8. Falkon(2) Win User

Best display settings?

[quote user="Nielo TM"]

Bible study? C'mon dude it's the 21st century

[/quote]What's that supposed to mean exactly? Sounds kind of offensive to me.

Whether you're a believer or not doing Bible study is a great learning experience. There's a wealth of wisdom in there just waiting to be taken in.
Thema:

Playdate Bible Study Group Mature Gamers Thanks

1. Playdate Bible Study Group Mature Gamers Thanks - Similar Threads - Playdate Bible Study

2. Xbox Playdates Canada Schedue and info thread

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Playdates Canada Schedue and info thread: Hey guys and girls, Xbox Playdates Canada is run by @JohnnyXeo, NorthernZoot and myself . We play games with the Xbox community every Wednesday night between 9PM EST and 11 PM EST, you can...
  3. XboxPlaydatesCA Playdate Mega Thread

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XboxPlaydatesCA Playdate Mega Thread: Join @NorthernZoot#7545 This Wednesday for #PUBG starting at 9PM EST\ 6PM PST. Mixer | Interactive Livestreaming 2c075e63-a0f9-4285-b116-a573b8259b7b
  4. Xbox Playdates Canada - Wednesday April 19th Call of Duty IW \ Thursday April 20th Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Playdates Canada - Wednesday April 19th Call of Duty IW \ Thursday April 20th Minecraft: This week we have @JohnnyXeo Playing Call of Duty Infinite Warfare on Wednesday and @ Playing Minecraft on Thursday night. Start time 9PM EST \ 6PM PST for both playdates. We will see you then....
  5. Xbox Playdates Canada Wednesday Rocket Leage / Thursday Forza Horizon 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Playdates Canada Wednesday Rocket Leage / Thursday Forza Horizon 3: Put the pedal to the metal with this week's Playdate lineup! @NorthernZoot is playing #RocketLeague Wednesday & JohnnyXeo is playing #ForzaHorizon3 on Thursday night. Both nights we will be...
  6. Xbox Playdates Canada Playdates Wednesday April 5th and Thursday April 6th

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Playdates Canada Playdates Wednesday April 5th and Thursday April 6th: This Wednesday join @ for #Titanfall2 and this Thursday join @JohnnyXeo for #PlantsVSZombiesGW2 Playdates will start at 9PM EST \ 6PM PST c9a7bace-cc82-4a4f-acb7-208a94d12732
  7. Xbox Playdates Canada moving to 2 playdates a week (Starting in April)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Playdates Canada moving to 2 playdates a week (Starting in April): You read that right, starting in April we are going to be playing with the Xbox Community twice a week, every Wednesday and Thursday night at 9PM EST 6PM PST. keep up to date with what we are...
  8. Xbox Play dates Canada - Forza Horizon 3 Playdate Wednesday March 29th

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Play dates Canada - Forza Horizon 3 Playdate Wednesday March 29th: Racers start your engines this Wednesday with @JohnnyXeo and the @XboxCanada Community in #ForzaHorizon 3. Starting at 9PM EST / 6PM PST beam.pro/XboxPlaydatesCA d24ea734-fc69-4a83-b268-d922b691f3dd
  9. Xbox Playdates Canada - Mass Effect Andromeda Wednesday March 22nd

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Playdates Canada - Mass Effect Andromeda Wednesday March 22nd: @JohnnyXeo is hosting #MassEffectAndromeda this Wednesday starting at 9PM EST / 6PM PST. Send him a message on Live or join the stream. Beam.pro/XboxPlaydatesCA 7c24d052-af4f-4f25-9b64-e9b8b92f2a27
  10. Xbox Playdates Canada - Playdate info thread.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Playdates Canada - Playdate info thread.: Join @NorthernZoot and the @XboxCanada community tomorrow night starting at 9PM EST / 6PM PST. #RocketLeague mixer.com/XboxPlaydatesCA b2cb0eb3-4487-4bd7-85dc-7e56015bea1b