Played game for a day.

Discus and support Played game for a day. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Played the game for one day went away for the weekend came back today Sunday tried to play the game received the error code 0x8027025a took to long to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bullitt288, Nov 16, 2014.

1. Bullitt288
    Bullitt288 Guest

Played game for a day.

Played the game for one day went away for the weekend came back today Sunday tried to play the game received the error code 0x8027025a took to long to start. Followed directions for a hard restart now game will no load. When the screen comes up about actual
    events the game kicks me out.

:)

Bullitt288, Nov 16, 2014
  2. GTA V "well under way"

Pretty sure it will be a day 1 for me. I've always played GTA games

Smokey2Grenade3, Nov 16, 2014
  3. Gears of war ultimate edition, no BC codes received.

I purchased the ultimate edition on launch day, played campaign and multiplayer and have not received the codes for BC gears games. The game was played within a few weeks of launch.

darren uk-B28C553A-1334-4F24-B60F-05C5D7A0D254, Nov 16, 2014
  4. BlastingAxis Win User

Games to Play on a Snowy Day

im going to be in outer space either outer worlds or subnautica
  5. WildDreamz Win User

All great snow day games! I love to play games like Skyrim on snowy days. I'm recently on a ARK survival kick lately 😁. Happy Gaming!
  6. ChateauNeufe Win User

Have you ever tried Sea of Thieves? This has me going for the last months.

But I do suggest playing together with seasoned players because the first steps can be hard due te lack of a tutorial.
  7. MobileMattw Win User

I generally just go for any campaign based game where I can really get into the storyline.
  8. Chyrola Cuello Win User

Specific halo missions would be a good idea :D.
Thema:

Played game for a day.

1. Played game for a day. - Similar Threads - Played game

2. Xbox game pass- unable to play life is strange 2 episode 2 after downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass- unable to play life is strange 2 episode 2 after downloading: So i downloaded life is strange 2 episodes 1-5 but i am unable to play episode 2. When i enter the game it shows "buy" under episode 2 but the other episodes are playable. I go to system storage...
  3. My mic won’t play game audio??

in XBoX on Consoles
    My mic won’t play game audio??: So i recently got a new Xbox since mine was destroyed 5 months ago. Anyways the mic i always used to use doesn’t have game audio most of the time. Sometimes i will get it but if it gets...
  4. No option to play game when disc is inserted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No option to play game when disc is inserted: I've inserted my disc but the problem is on my xbox home page there is no option for me to play it. When I take the disc out there is also no "insert disc" icon anywhere. What's the issue?...
  5. Game Pass Quest- Play Game Pass ends in 15 hours is not working I tried 32 different Game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Quest- Play Game Pass ends in 15 hours is not working I tried 32 different Game...: Game Pass Quest- Play Game Pass ends in 15 hours is not working I tried 32 different Game pass games and still have no credit. I have had 39 days straight of daily completions, this will break my...
  6. Why do we not get to keep playing Free-Play Days games like PC players do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do we not get to keep playing Free-Play Days games like PC players do?: You remember Fallout 76 on a FPD right? I heard that PC players got to keep it but we don't. I think this is unfair. [No I don't mean not getting FO76. I mean the WHOLE thing.]...
  7. Xbox constantly crashing when playing Multiplayer games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox constantly crashing when playing Multiplayer games: Hello all, so to let you guys in on the situation, basically 2 years ago i bought a used Xbox with a couple games on ebay for a really good price. And I have noticed that this xbox has trouble...
  8. Why can't I play a game I already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I play a game I already bought?: You buy other developers games and make me re-buy them?! Give me a trial version to something I paid full for? absurd. How can you do this? clearly your not going to resolve this, and you help...
  9. Xbox One X - Game play, Bluray playback choppy audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X - Game play, Bluray playback choppy audio: So, on 9th March 2020 I reported, Bluray playback has software or hardware issue...
  10. Games played list not updating after playing games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games played list not updating after playing games: Hello all, First of all, I am in a really fractious mood as the Support (despite being very busy) passed me from pillar to post without answering my query. So apologies in advance if my post...