Played Gears of War UE December 16th, still not received Backwards Compatibility codes.

Discus and support Played Gears of War UE December 16th, still not received Backwards Compatibility codes. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I purchased & played the Gears of War UE on December 16th and we told I would receive my codes for the 360 franchise in 7-10 days. It's been over 10... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by KillerkizzaHD, Dec 31, 2015.

1. Played Gears of War UE December 16th, still not received Backwards Compatibility codes.

I purchased & played the Gears of War UE on December 16th and we told I would receive my codes for the 360 franchise in 7-10 days. It's been over 10 days and I am wondering why I have not received my codes?

:)

KillerkizzaHD, Dec 31, 2015
  2. Gears of War collection code

Hi I purchased the gears of war UE and played the game between August 25 and December 31, 2015. But never received the code would i be able to have the backwards compatibility code please

The Smelly Ogre, Dec 31, 2015
  3. GoW UE

Hi I purchased the gears of war UE and played the game between August 25 and December 31, 2015. But never received the code would i be able to have the backwards compatibility code please

The Smelly Ogre, Dec 31, 2015
  4. Played Gears of War UE December 16th, still not received Backwards Compatibility codes.

Hey there KillerkizzaHD!

We began sending codes to eligible users on November 19th, and will continue sending codes on a regular basis through early January. If you have not received your codes yet, please be patient - all eligible users will receive their codes by early January!
    If you haven't already, please check out our Gears of War: Xbox 360 Collection FAQ to make sure you have everything covered to be eligible. Thanks!

Mister Quimby, Jan 1, 2016
  5. Ms Chop187Fool Win User

Haven't received Gears of War 4 Beta early access code

Greetings WoW I Missed,

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't received your Early Access beta code. According to forum posts on GearsofWar's website, there have been several complaints of missing beta codes and The Coalition is currently in the process of resolving this issue. Make
    sure you have played Gears of War: UE recently (within the past week or so).

As far as the free backwards compatibility codes, Gears of War: UE had to have been purchased and played online by December 31, 2015. If you've done this and still received no tokens for the Gears of War games, I would recommend you contact the game developers.
    I hope all of your issues are taken care of quickly.
  6. Mister Quimby Win User

Played Gears of War UE December 16th, still not received Backwards Compatibility codes.

Hey there KillerkizzaHD!

We began sending codes to eligible users on November 19th, and will continue sending codes on a regular basis through early January. If you have not received your codes yet, please be patient - all eligible users will receive their codes by early January!
    If you haven't already, please check out our Gears of War: Xbox 360 Collection FAQ to make sure you have everything covered to be eligible. Thanks!
  7. bowski477 Win User

X box Live Gold

8. Antedilluvian Win User

Didn't receive my Gears of War : Ultimate Edition code for "Gamerscore Offer"

Hello,

Me too, I finished gears of wars UE and i'm waiting to receive the code of others gears 360 (gears of war 2,3 and judgement) for purchased the adventure !
  9. Baka32 Win User

Didn't receive my Gears of War : Ultimate Edition code for "Gamerscore Offer"

it's same for me. i don't receive Gears of war UE and Forza horizon 2 code....
Thema:

1. Played Gears of War UE December 16th, still not received Backwards Compatibility codes. - Similar Threads - Played Gears War

2. Gears of war 2 not letting me play on xbox one s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war 2 not letting me play on xbox one s: My digital copy of gears of war 2 does not let me play i have tried everything please help me out or just update the game. It lets my brother play on his account. It was working last month.I...
  3. Gears of War 2 Digital download crashes in coop play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 2 Digital download crashes in coop play: Hi, I purchased an Xbox one X Gears of war package which has all 5 gears of war games (1 to 5). When playing Gears 2 in Coop mode, the game freezes at the same point in the game I get a loud...
  4. Unable to Play Gears of War 3 on Xbox One or 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Play Gears of War 3 on Xbox One or 360: Ive been trying to play Gears of War 3 on Xbox One, and also on 360, but I am unable to play the game at all as it freezes on the title screen when 'Downloading playlists' : Downloading playlists...
  5. Can not play gears of war 5 with xbox live down

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not play gears of war 5 with xbox live down: Can not play gears of war 5. I know xbox live is down, why can I not play the game 9113dd0f-a796-4e0a-b9a1-93db3bcd3fb2
  6. Can I play Gears of War 4 campaign on Xbox without the 90GB update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play Gears of War 4 campaign on Xbox without the 90GB update?: Basically, the title. Is it possible to play the Gears 4 campaign on xbox without the 90GB update, disk content only? Thanks for any replies. f3386a52-6d34-49c1-8236-c35130a7835b
  7. Only played a little of Gears of War 1 and none of the others

in XBoX on Consoles
    Only played a little of Gears of War 1 and none of the others: As an OG Gearhead, these games should be played in order, so to not ruin the experience.. The stories tie into each other. :/ L afdd5439-e2fa-4818-aaf2-ac7b39d62617
  8. gears of war 4 cant play offline solo campaign

in XBoX on Windows
    gears of war 4 cant play offline solo campaign: hello i have a litlle problem with gears of war 4. when i try to play solo campaign it says : Failed to create game. A connection to xbox live could not be established. Please check your...
  9. Unable to Sign in to Xbox Live when playing Gears of War 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Sign in to Xbox Live when playing Gears of War 4: Good day Support team, I have an issue with my copy of Gears 4. Everytime I launch the game and attempt to go online it just keeps rolling (trying) and goes on for hours endlessly. After a while...
  10. Playing gears of war 2 an 3 together

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playing gears of war 2 an 3 together: Hi Everybody, Could anyone tell me why I can't invite a friend or friends to a game of gears of war 2 or 3 when playing multiplayer. when I open up the multiplayer or story section and move...